Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 39
DISPLAYED
(2015 Winter) Juno, L'aire, et. all

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Juno smiled as she took Lynn's hand, then, "A pleasure to meet you. I shall return as soon as I can as I enjoy learning about new faces, but I was just reminded that I need to renew my pledge to the Freehold. It has been a while, and I do not wish to cause any manner of concern upon my return to freehold society after such an absence. Unless, of course you need to make your own pledge, in which case you and Morgan both are certainly welcome to join me. I would enjoy the company."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan one-hand waved bye-bye to everyone as they left her and Lynn alone. When Dusan left Morgan looked around and realized that they were in fact alone. Morgan's faced scrunched up in thought before she just shrugged. The Beast looked up at Lynn, "Sssso the another t-t-thing I mentioned wantin' to tell ye in private? Privacy yay! Ahem," She raised her arms in the air in mock celebration. The Beast then coughed into a fist before continuing,"Cosima sssaid she wants to-to meet with ye in the future for peh-peace talks. A-and to warn ye about that, heh-heh...That tis it for the privacy-chat-thing, heh-heh." The giant smile at the end wasn't a show of confidence.

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Lynn groaned a bit and allowed her shoulders to slump. "Well that's just great . . . I wonder though, is she wanting to apologize to Lynn or make nice with the Steward?" She frowned a bit at the thought and indulged in a bit of irritation as to the possible reason that the Wasp was finally making overtures.

"Either way, she's not ruining tonight! Daniel's back, we're at a party and it's simply beautiful. No reason to be stressed, so we're going to enjoy things!"

4. Likes Origins liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan just gave a nervous chuckle and shrugged, "T-that Lynn I can nay say I heh-had sssupected at all. Bu-but she did mmmmake amends with me so~o maybe ain't politics. Could be Cosima tis t-t-trying to, uh...what tis phrase?" Morgan tilted her head as she tried to figure out what she wanted to say to Lynn. Her face scrunched up in thought but she didn't have it, "Tis a word for re-making thine ssself to be better. Whatever the word tis, I heh-hope it tis Cosima's goal and ssshe becomes a...nicer person. Less enemies tis better"

Morgan smiled up at Lynn and nodded, "Okay Lynn. I'll heh-hold off my anxiety, heh. Tizzz best to cheer, that a courtier has returned here. Tis a call for celebration, though I heh-hesitate at direction," she shrugged as she focused upon Lynn, "So sssshould we await others returns, follow, oro-or offer to buy Daniel drinks? And us too."

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse
    Duration: Year and a Day

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)

PRE

His business with the Queen finished, Daniel reappeared just as his friends were talking about buying him a drink. Which made Daniel feel a little guilty. He hated to burst the Steepscrambler's bubble.

"You don't have to do that," he said as he closed the distance, mist sweeping around dead leaves in a gentle breeze "Unless you're offering to get me a Coke. You can never enough caffeine," he joked. Though as a Darkling he tended to stay up late anyways.

"So what are we talking about?" he finished looking between the two with a gentle smile.
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

Lynn Mills

FAME
    PRE

Lynn rolled her eyes a bit and sighed. "Personal issues that I'd just as soon not get into during a lovely party. This is a time of celebration, not bitching. So, we shall all have a good time and enjoy ourselves. Shall we go over to the bar and see what we can get without alcohol? Just because it doesn't have booze, doesn't mean it won't be delicious."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

A huge smile grew on Morgan's face as nodded her head repeatedly, "Sugar-sweet can be-be better then booze, tis heh-heh truly a treat. Talk-talk-chat wid friendz and sweet tis a win-combo, heh-heh." Morgan will eagerly move with the group to the bar if they are all in agreement. Or verbally prod them along to get to the sugary drinks.

Morgan will exit the thread for the Bar thread if Lynn and Daniel do the same.

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)

PRE

Daniel follows along side the fast talking Steepscrambler.
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

Lynn Mills

FAME
    PRE

To the bar!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 22

You do not have permission to view the list of names.