Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Winter Formal: The Bar

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A while, yeah," he greeted Ava with a fangless smile. "Good seeing you again."

He finished the rest of the beer while the fellow Autumn greeted the others and then asked for another one. To her offer he mumbled "I don't dance," barely loud enough to hear. It wasn't exactly true, but he was not about to get into that.

"Only if the drinks are made with the tears of children Santa forgot. If you want jolly, I think Lynn's bunch handles that department," he smirks to the Councilor, returning her wink. Redheads are always trouble. "Charming, suave, sophisticated, hmm... Please keep talking."

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Hey and not much beyond the holiday season." Tally replies to Nathan. As each person arrives at the bar, she nods her greeting as she takes some time to drink her beer, waiting for it's effects to dull her nerves.

"I'm Tally Benoit, Courtless." She says in way of introduction when Peps. Snorting at the boarding house being call a murder house. Content to listen more then participate for now, merely enjoying their company really.

M
    Mavspade

"well's a matter of taste" muttered the Doll at the notion of the Winters, Big or go home decorations.

Pep's raised an eyebrow at the flirtatious exchange between Nathan and Lynn. All the winking and suggested meanings made the Dolls head swim for a moment. Her attention briefly moved towards Tally at her introduction.

"Court less humm? Sounds a bit like fence sitting to me but I am not one to talk " Shrugged the summer courtier.

"Dance floor does look a bit dead...but the formal-ness of it all" She says making up a word "Maybe no one knows ball room"

S
    Saeyer

The Nix's eyes flicked between Nathan and Lynn at their flirty banter, absorbing it but unsure of how much credence to lend it. It wasn't unlike how she and Ramona could get, occasionally, and with Lynn's past it wasn't something she was about to tease them for. Too many landmines for a party, or probably ever.

Tally, however, was devoid of landmines, as far as Ava knew. And Peps comment about fence-sitting sparked a question. "You've been Courtless for some time, haven't you, Tally? Do you have any interest in joining a Court or do you prefer being unaffiliated?" Sincere curiosity was in her tone, no judgement to speak of. Being Courtless clearly didn't stop the Hunterheart from being loyal to the Freehold and how it ran, she had been there since well before Ava, but it was still interesting to hold out for so long. It gave her the option of inter-Court neutrality, she supposed, but also no clear avenue for contribution: no job or title to be assigned. Perhaps a preferable option, if a person was a self-starter or preferred not being told what to do. That I can understand.

M
    Mavspade

bump RockBane

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Lynn shook her head and grinned at Nathan, "You know, I really don't think that your ego needs any help. Too much flattery and there won't be any room for dancing." Turning slightly, she spotted Morgan across the room and decided to join her Motley mate for a time. "If you all will excuse me," nodding to them all, she made her way across the room.

Lynn leaves this thread and joins the conversation over here.

S
    Saeyer

Well, it seemed Tally had checked out of this particular conversation, before it could even get started. Bored and tired of waiting, Ava raised a hand in silent farewell to Lynn Mills before her attention was drawn gladly to Winter's Queen, a welcome distraction. Beautiful as ever, it was hard to look away as the icy woman spoke. Alas, her own oaths were up to date so there was no reason to leave the bar and join the steady stream of Lost stopping by her seat. But this was likely the opportunity Peps had been waiting for.

Dark eyes following Daisy Wen as the unfamiliar woman seemed to take in the splendor of the evening, before looking back to Peps. "I doubt anyone would object to other kinds of dancing," she said, picking up the thread of a previous conversation. "But I imagine it'll take some time to get people out onto the floor, now. You planning on swearing?"

M
    Mavspade

"I didnt travel all the way here for a boarding room and a beer" she said lifting her beer.

"Can't say I am impressed yet...but yeah I think I will" Pep's eyes followed the winter queen.

Winter was her least favorite time of year, made her feel antsy and coped up. She hated that sensation. Shaking off the feeling the doll kicked back her beer taking a long drink from it before putting the empty glass down on the bar.

A
    AwakeOrangutang

Charles stepped up to the bar and grabbed... something. He wasn't quite sure and honestly, he didn't care. He wasn't all that picky, so long as it killed his liver. After pouring one down, he took it in hand and turned around to survey everywhere else, casually leaning on the bar. He looked at his fellow drinking buddies but couldn't think of anything to say. Typical. Robbed of both humanity and good manners. He settled for nodding at the gathered group. However, his eyes lingered on Ava. Now that was a curious sight. There seemed to be similarities in their hairstyles, both long and damp. Perhaps he'd ask her for her stylist.

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

Daisy's eyes found the group near the bar with a smile she skipped over, she scratches Sly behind the ear as she approaches the bar tender, "This one," she says patting his head, "would like like a White Russian. No ice, no vodka, and hold the kahlua." she giggles at the look she receives for ordering just a glass of cream. "And I'll just have a glass of white." Daisy transfers Sly to her shoulder so he could rest there, and so she could have her hands free for the drinks. The artist smiles in thanks when the drinks are placed into her waiting hands. Her greatful smile widens when she notices that the bartender made sure that the glass the cream was in was wide enough so that Sly could drink with out a mess.

Daisy turns towards the small group. 'So refreshing! Here a Summer and an Autumn talking! Thank goodness we left New York!'

"Hello, Just arrived, or rather, unpacked!" she says with a laugh, "I'm Daisy Wen, and this one here, is -" "-Syghimye-" "Sly. Call him Sly, he loves that." she finishes brightly, completely ignoring the glaring cat on her shoulder, then the paw on her cheek, the cat huffs and moves down her arm to his cream, takes a small drink as Daisy holds steady for him, then curls back onto her shoulder.

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 30

You do not have permission to view the list of names.