Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Well, that was interesting. Crowley and Avis? “Huh, didn’t see that one coming. But both are opinionated and strong willed. Hopefully it’ll work itself out, I’ve see stranger people work things out.” Especially when there was a common enemy. “And no duels is always a good thing. Just hope it stays out of work, there are enough enemies out there without worrying about those who should be allies.” But she also knew Avis could be hard to deal with, some couldn’t handle her speaking her mind.

She nods, “I’ll give him a call. Be good to touch base with him anyways, he’s a good guy. Hearts always seemed to be in the right place.” Least she had options. But who would be willing to take her in, that was the big question on her mind. That and a new apartment.

Smiling softly, “Thanks.” Always good to know there were others to talk to.

Sighing blissfully, “I don’t want to take up too much of your time. Just wanted to let you know I was back in town and get the low down on what was going on.” She wasn’t rushing or anything, but not everyone had free time like she did.

Emrys

PRE

Emrys could only nod in agreement about Crowley and Avis' grudges and Miach's good intentions. It wasn't ideal, but when it came to people you took the good with the bad. The fact that most people were able to remain civil was a good enough foundation for the Councilor.

"I think that's everything." Emrys said as he rose from his spot on the bench. "It's good to see you back in town and I'll see you around."

So sorry for the delays! Good to close if you are!

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She nods and stands as well,

"Thanks again for meeting with me. Have a good one." she replies with a smile. Maybe returning was going to be better then she thought.

Sounds good! Thanks for the scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread