Ended
Watch

Talking with the Hierophant

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya wasnt sure if that was all TOmas knew regarding Brady, but he at least knew enough about the most current plan. Perhaps that is what was necessary until she knew she could walk away from teh bunker alive.

"I am part of that planned assault." Katya says, pinching the bridge of her nose as she thinks about the danger at risk of this plan, given how outnumbered they are. "I suppose that's something I should also discuss with you in the event i should not come back. THere isn't much I have to be taken care of if I am gone save for everything I know about this current threat to the domain, something Priscus Regan has been fighting for years now. If I am to perish, can I at least trust you to hold onto what I know and pass it on to others in the domain you feel are trustworthy enough?"."

R
    Rincewind

Tomas dearly hoped Katya would come back. In a way accepting the burden felt like accepting that she wouldn't as fact.
    On the other hand it would be irresponsible to bury his head in the sand and pretend what she was doing isn't dangerous.
    "You can trust me. Though I hope to never have to, I will pass on whatever you wish should you not return."

s
    sumthingpositiv

"I hope so as well." Katya says with a raise of her eyebrows, it's hard to parse out her dry deliver of humor and her grim thoughts on what she was about to walk into. "Unless there's something you feel you don't know about that particular matter that you would like to know, I won't keep you from your work." she says, feeling that she covered all she wanted this evening.

R
    Rincewind

"I believe I know enough. Thank you for coming to me tonight. I will pray for the dark mother to bless your assault."

"Katya. Be safe."

Happy to end scene here, thanks sumthingpositiv

s
    sumthingpositiv

End scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.