Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1512) Brittany and Company

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    M
    Matrixchild

Realizing it was getting a little crowded in the center of court, Brittany took a few steps to the side to get a little bit of space for herself. If she stood alone so be it, but maybe some of her conversation partners would join her in her move for space.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She follows her Cousin and steps off to the side.

Laughing, “Richard here had flexed his muscles during a couple months back and I mentioned that we should spar sometime. Cause it’s always fun to beat up a guy.” She says lightheartedly.

“But not teaching new skills, simply seeing who the better fighter is.” She would never think of teaching any Kindred skills without Konrads permission.

"No reason we can't spar together." she replies to Brittany.

The raise of voice brought her attention to Juan, a little confused about what had caused it.

A sly smile then appears at his next words, “Well, we could certainly arrange for a two-on two if you are so inclined. Can’t promise that I’ll go easy on you though.” Two could play this game, she thinks as her eyes sparkle with mischief.

Seeing Garrick, she nods her head to him as well. Her Beast snarling, wanting her to rend him into little pieces.

Seeing the attention shift, she looks and sees the compelling woman enter. And for a surprising and welcome change, her Beast remained quiet.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

M
    Matrixchild

Brittany laughed at Ale's comment about beating up a man, "oh it really is." Turning to look at ( SoraLow ) Richard Brittany said, "maybe we should spar sometime. I promise to go easy on you," she said, adding a playful wink.

"Good to hear," she said about being able to spar. "You have to be careful about teaching skills. I don't want people to know, like, all my secrets," she said with a laugh.

At Juan Cordoba 's loud response and his comment Brittany turned to him. "Oooh, Two-on-two could be fun," she said with a giggle. Only after did she realize the perverted alternative interpretation of the statement. Her eyes went wide with understanding but she held her smile. No reason to reveal that the joke almost went over her head. All she could think was, That Juan has a dirty, dirty mind. I like it.

J
    Juan Cordoba

Ale's remark about Richard flexing his muscles brought an appreciative nod. He was glad to hear that the Daeva had taken his advice after all.

"I certainly hope not..." he replied to the Gangrel Whip. A mischievous grin peeled back his lips, "I like playing rough."

Devilish eyes shifted to Brittany, "All this talk of sparring is quite entertaining..." Accentuating his point with slight arching of his brows. "Perhaps we should get us together for a night."

Richard follows Alessandra's lead and steps into the view of a new face, he wasn't immediately interested in flocking to the new bird in town until now, when he had an opportunity to catch a view of her up close. "Why hello there, as was said, I am Richard and you....are quire lovely, what may I call you?" he says with a coy grin, careful not to step on Jauns toes who had already appeared to be applying his wiles. Despite being interested in meeting this new addition to the domain, Richard isn't about to let Alessandra's words go uncontested,"Oh its own now!" a playful raises of dukes and a bite of his lower lip,"Two on two sounds great to me"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking to her Cousin, “A girl has to have her secrets after all.” She agrees with a nod. But it was seeing her eyes widen that brought a smirk and a chuckle. "And lets hope their egos aren't too easily bruised." wink.

Juan’s little tidbit of information earned a sly smile and an eyebrow raise, “Good info to know.” Replied the Italian. “And that’s a great idea! So long as everyone else is game.”

It was quite entertaining to see Richard turn on the charm with Brittany. Not that she could blame him, she was quite adorable. As his fists were raised, she just laughs and shakes her head, “It will defiantly make for an interesting and fun night.” she agreed, wondering who would win. Well, clearly her and Brittany could fight, but could the Daeva? That's be the interesting part.

“Aside from planning our sparring night, what’s everyone been up to?”

M
    Matrixchild

"That would definitely be fun," she said with a smile to Juan. "A good man can always handle some rough play," she added to both Juan and Ale.

As Richard focused on her she said, "I am Brittany, nice to meet you Richard." She found it quite funny how confident he seemed with his combat abilities. Those were always the most fun type of guy to fight. She'd have to see if he was a sore loser.

"Well, I went and saw the new Avengers at this, like, dollar theater in town. I mean, I know it's on DVD and all, but I just love the movie theater experience. I'm also hoping to find, like, a good concert soon, oh and a gym. I totally need a 24 hour gym to practice at. What about you three?" she said happily.

J
    Juan Cordoba

An approving smile to Richard is given. "Sparring sounds like a good change of pace." His eyes turned to Ale, not knowing how much she had shared with other Kindred of Sacramento. "I have been dancing," a coy grin, "It's a stress reliever."

"It's been a good while since I actually saw a movie in theater, I think the last one I actually saw when it was still being shown was some silly comedy about these guys who went back in time using a hot tub. I'm not that much of a fan of cinema these days, I find that there are far better actors on television in this day and age than on the big screen." he wondered just how long ago Brittney had been embraced, from the way she spoke she seemed to be quite young, either than or she had already mastered the art of covertly blending speech patters to sound like the young kine of today. He turns his attention to his families leader,"Damn, now that I think about it I haven't been dancing in quite some time either. In fact a lot of my hobbies have fallen to the side burner since I moved here. Do you have a particular place you frequent?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“A dollar theater?” she asked, not that she couldn’t afford full price, but damn, a deal was a deal. “You should give me the address, do you know if they show older movies?” cause classics!

The Italian looks to Juan as he mentions dancing being a good stress reliever. Well, can’t argue with that she thinks with a knowing smile. “I’ll have to look into dancing then. I confess I’m not very graceful, but some stress relief sounds wonderful!.” Ale wasn’t the type of girl to kiss and tell, she liked her secrets.

Nodding, “You make a good point. I find that the movies these days lack the passion and talent of classic ones.” Or she could just be old, whichever. As the subject switched back to dancing, eyes look back to Juan, her own coy smile appearing as they await his answer.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 20

You do not have permission to view the list of names.