DISPLAYED
(1512) Brittany and Company

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"It's good, man, it's good," he answers Richard pleasantly.

"Depends on the girl. When it comes to Team Gangrel, I'd have to throw my money in their corner. Now who exactly is taking part in this match-up? You against Richard?" he asks, clarifying Brittany as the opponent. She hasn't been here much more than a month and she's already looking for excuses to prove her strength. But then he can't fault her for it.

"Now, I'm all for it, but if you guys are serious about this I think I'll check with the Prince first to make sure he takes no issue with it. He might have some conditions, or even want to sit in on it himself. Or is this just a sort of sparring match? I mean, I figure it'd have to be more than that if there's something on the line." Having the Prince present could give both his cousin and his ally some exposure. Konrad is also curious just how experienced the two are in combat.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale deeps into a bow of respect for her Priscus, offering a smile as well.

Seeing how no one brought up the incident, it feel on her. But she did feel it was her place to inform Konrad of what happened.

"Priscus Roth, good to see you. I hate to break up this talk of our upcoming sparring match, but I should inform you of an incident earlier. I only bring it up here, because Mr Black witnessed it and Miss Hastings experienced it. The new Daeva in town was shaking hands and proceeded to," she paused, coming up with a good word, "be a little rough with Miss Hastings. Blood was drawn, and Priscus Cordoba stepped in quickly and is currently in talks with him. Everything seems to have blown over per say, but thought you would want to know about it. And I did let him know there would not be a second time." and if he didn't care, then whatever.

Her attention is now back on the fight, and she laughs, "Well, as far as I know it was just planned as a sparring match. With a few side bets thrown into make things more interesting. I've planned on joining in, as well as Priscus Cordoba as well." no need to get the Prince involved, she was all set with that.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes Vassagon liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

As Alessandra brought up what happened with Tiernan she looked between them. "Well, yeah he did do that, but like, he seemed super sorry about it and Juan said the guy owed me a boon for it so I'm not sweating too much about it. It'd be a different story if I found out he did it deliberately." Sometime Brittany wanted to think the best of people even if they didn't deserve it. She may be playing it all cool, but she would likely stay vigilant around him from then on, watching and wondering if it actually was deliberate. Then she would do something deliberate as well.

Trying to join the transition back to fun she offered a laugh as well. "It's like Whip Antinori said, totally for fun with like a side bet."

Looking toward Richard she gave a smirk, "I guess we'll see," though internally she was laughing. Sometimes she enjoyed how innocent she looked. Once she had crushed him she could laugh about how confident he had been about 'beating up a couple of girls'. Funny how men always assume they're the stronger sex. She would certainly prove the Daeva wrong there.

DELETE

Richard was reluctant to involve the Prince in this affair, doing so would only escalate a friendly low stake sparing match into something of a platform to make a statement with. As it was currently, the looser was only out bragging rights and a nights worth of entertainment, as far as he was concerned it was better to keep it that way rather to wager their reputation on a competition that wasn't exactly theirs to win. No, if clan Daeva were going to make any sort of statement of their strength in the presence of the Prince it would be one that put their cunning, charisma and charm on display. Though he didn't blame his buddy the Gangrel Priscus for wanting to elevatute the talents of his own, giving the opportunity of course. "What we had in mind was more of a private affair I think.." he says, looking to Brittney and Ale to confirm, "I wouldn't want a night of fun to turn into something too formal."

Turning to Brittney he backed up what she was saying about his new cousin, "Certaintly he was sorry, I couldn't imagine he'd do so intentionally. Who could be so foolish? I'm sure Priscus Cordoba is handling the situation."

J
    Juan Cordoba

Returning to the group, his ears pick up on Black's assessment of problem solving. "Indeed it is being handled," he quipped upon return. "Tiernan Braggs has been Acknowledged and he will now offer Prestation to Brittany Hastings."

D
    DisgruntledOne

The discussion with Juan had helped to calm Tiernan's nerves; he used the walk back to finish recomposing himself. He knew the feel of most of the Beasts clustered around Britanny at this point. Some newcomers had arrived, but there was only pressure from one: the Gangrel Priscus, the Carthian. Tiernan fell back a few steps until he was certain he had mastered the fresh surge of rage. Then he finished his approach, his expression respectfully somber.

Was there a formal etiquette to this Prestation thing? Almost certainly, but Tiernan didn't know it and hadn't thought to ask. He'd settle for a respectful declaration and hope that was sufficient. He took the time to compose himself and chose his words carefully, which left his accent softened (although there was no denying that hints of it still bled through).

“Miss Hastings, I would like to formally apologize for my actions. It wasn't my intention to cause any harm or offense to your personage. I feel I owe you a Minor Boon as a token of my remorse.”

He relaxed his speech and rubbed the back of his neck. “Also, I'd like to take ye out fer the evening at some point if ye're amenable, show ye a good time. I've represented meself badly an' I'd appreciate the chance to make a better impression.”

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Thanks, Ale, for letting me know," says Konrad with a slow nod her way. He appreciated his Whip's dutiful interest in keeping him informed, or at least feeling obligated to. With Brittany's explanation he felt up to date on the incident.

Richard is quick to dissuade Konrad from an effort to formalize the wager or the event. Perhaps the prospect of the Prince's attention might put too much pressure on them.

"Yeah, alright," Konrad says with a casual indifference. "Well I'm sure you two can control yourselves. Wouldn't want the fight to get too heated though. I might insist I sit in on it just to make sure nothing goes wrong." Some of them teetered on the edge of frenzy even here at Court at times.

With Juan's return, along with the guilty party, Konrad turns his attention to them. The offender, this Tiernan Braggs, seems sincere enough in his apology. The mention of a Minor Boon raises Konrad's brow with interest. Quite the offer. Konrad's eye darts to Juan for a moment, curious as to his role in this. He finds it strange the Daeva Priscus would hold Clan Gangrel's impression so highly as to barter a Boon. But more likely it is meant to discourage any petition to the Prince and his officers for amends.

Konrad simply puts his hands in his pockets, watching Clan Daeva and his own resolve this bit of business so they can all get on with their Requiems. He has no plans to speak for Brittany on whether or not she accepts the Boon.

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 20

You do not have permission to view the list of names.