Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(MY) Kick-off meeting ?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Miach

PRE

Waiting just right beyond the entrance of the Fillard Goldman Museum, Miach couldn't help but wonder whether it was how Tyria had felt all along. Alone. Surrounded by noone who shared her strong beliefs. If he were honest to himself, the current Curator still wasn't completely sure he was "getting it". But he certainly had come a long way from his first attempts at contacting the LA Mysterium. And now it was his turn to try and make something of, and for, the Mysterium.

Pacing back and forth near the desk that was usually manned by Gina, the Enchanter wondered if the newcomers - Flidais and Faust - felt in any way as he did. How could they, really ? They didn't have his experience in the River City, nor did they hold the weight of the Mysterium's responsability on their shoulders... It seemed he would just have to make them see straight. Or act as needed, at least...

They would soon be here.

With an exhausted sigh Flidais steps through the door, sweat pouring down her face and cheeks flushed from exertion, she takes a deep panting like breath,another set of panting lungs can be heard to her left as Puppy, in what appeared to be service dog gear of some sort took a seat on the ground.

"Am I late? I was training some new dogs down at the search and rescue, lost track of time." Flidais said between breathes, lungs expanding back and forth as she gulps down the air required to revitalise her body.

After catching her breath Flidais speaks. "How's your day been hun?"
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

T
    Trismegistus

Shortly after Faust entered the door, looking very much like he belonged in the museum. He stood straight, holding himself to a higher standard than he usually did with a deep reverence for the Order to which he gave his allegiance, and clutching the unmarked, leather-bound book that he had held in his first meeting with Miach in the museum.

Offering a warm smile and his free hand to the Curator, "It's good to see you again, my friend." The professor then turned to the woman beside him, offering his hand to her as well, "Flidais, I presume? And who do we have here?" he asked looking at the dog panting on the ground with the friendly but cautious tone of someone who had no fear of, but clearly didn't spend much time around animals.

"Great! I almost had a heart attack that I might be late, This here is Puppy, Puppy Introduce yourself!" Cheerfulness seemed to ooze out of every pore of Flidais as the sensations of her exhausted body energised her. In response Puppy 'spoke', with a lot of creative licence it might almost sound like she was saying her own name "Raareee, she then held out her paw to faust.

"Yup, and you must be Faust. Nice to meet you." Flidais took and shook the offered hand before not so subtly pointing out Puppy's offered paw if Faust hadn't yet shook hands with Puppy.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Miach

PRE

While today would be one of serious business, Miach didn't have it in him to blame Flidais for nearly being late - rushing proved she didn't mean it. And beside, Faust arrived just after her, so he couldn't blame her, really.

"Welcome, both of you, to this Meeting." he said with a genuine smile, but it was perhaps a tad bit quicker to fade than usual. The Curator left them the time to greet each other, but barely more, and turned on his heels, merely saying a short "Please follow me."

The tall doctor didn't expand, and instead lead them toward the "staff only" section they had both been already. This time though, instead of leading them toward the spartian office in which he had greeted them, he lead them through what could seem like a maze of corridors and doors, only to stop a moment, apparently at random, in front of a maintenance door which he opened with a great and elaborate set of keys. Heaving the heavy door to the side, he let them in the Athenaeum's lobby, and stood there erect, both proud of this place, and only too aware of what still needed to be done. He watched them silently as they took it in.

T
    Trismegistus

The Savant shook Puppy's paw politely, if with a look of slight confusion. Then however came Miach's request for the assembled Magi to follow him, which Faust did. Despite the labyrinthine path they took the Warlock didn't seem at all deterred (a mind set gained from an understanding of Space, perhaps?) but strode behind the Curator with the poise of a man who understood the sacred gravity of where they seemed to be going. When they reached the Athenaeum Faust took a few steps in, his eyes tracing the elegant contours of the space with a reverence that might be seen from a pious man stepping into a grand cathedral. "I must admit, Curator. Considering our numbers here I was afraid that the Athenaeum might be in worse shape. I look forward to doing my part here."

Flidais cheerfully went along with Miach and Faust, taking great pains to try and remember the way travelled, or at the very least the general feel and ambience of the place. It was after all a very sacred place they were heading to. Upon opening the door Flidais stepped forwards and took a deep breath through her nose, trying to smell the room as much as she could, at least with her shoddy excuse for a nose, almost everything that had a nose seemed to have a better nose than humans did. Regardless a lot could be said about a room simply based on how it smelt and Flidais tried to observe every fine detail, down to the smell and feel, although she restrained herself from touching everything.

"Shall we take a seat?" Flidais asked Miach, not feeling that Faust's comment deserved a reply.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Miach

PRE

Gauging both of their reactions, Miach kept silent and unmoving for a short while again, hoping perhaps to impress upon them the sanctity of that place. He had been long coming into this frame of mind, but it mattered to him, now. A lot more now that he was thinking about it.

Postponing Flidais's question for now, he instead took his cue from Faust's comment, and replied tersely. "Good. Because that's exactly why I brought you here."

The tall Enchanter didn't elaborate further though, and walked down into the lobby, inviting them with a swift gesture of his hand to follow. "Please be seated." he said as he reached the main table, finally answering the Thyrsus's question.

"We have much to discuss."

Flidais takes her seat as directed and waits for Miach to start things off, she didn't have more to add and it was clear the curator had some things he wanted to discuss.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

T
    Trismegistus

With a respectful nod, Faust took a seat as directed. There were many things he was curious to know, but the Curator clearly had things on his mind. It would be best to let him start this off and perhaps the demonologist would get his answers.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread