Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Old and New) Back at the Limo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Selena

Cake was procured easily by Rick Pereg . Now Nathan Griffin , Malcolm Green and the Cleareyes would make their way to the back of the convention area where the same car awaited as before.

A window slowly rolled down and Cecil said in less than a breath. "Get in, please."

The man looked ready to be informed, not angry or upset. His face was virtually devoid of any sort of emotions.

OOC

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

The mountain moves.

With a burst of speed unusual in someone of his height, Green hauls himself into the waiting vehicle and makes himself comfortable.

"Lets move, yeah. No point hanging around. It might have friends and could still be lurking around here. No need to give it ideas."

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He didn't like Jeeves' face. Too little emotion as well as too much emotion were signs that the person was hiding something, in his experience.

"Alright."

He got in after Green, trying to keep a comfortable amount of personal space between him and the Mountain.

L

Rick didn't seem quite so concerned about a hoard of fetches as Green, climbing into the limo at a more sedate pace. Well, that and he didn't feel like stumbling and sending cake flying everywhere.

He settled comfortably into a seat. Really...it was hard to settle into a limousine in any other manner. They were designed for luxury, after all.

Then his gaze wandered over to Cecil. "Well...I got the cake like you wanted."

S
    Selena

"I need a recap. A short one. And any other information." He began driving in a familiar direction to some of them, particularly Green.

"Also, any volunteers to taste that cake?"
    His brow cocked curiously. Cecil doubted any of the trio would but it was worth a shot.

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Uh, let me see. Pinocchio was out wedding planning with his fiancee. Green scared him off. Our distinguished guide here got some cake." he glanced at his colleagues. "Am I missing anything? Oh, right. Our other associate vanished without warning and one of Them showed up to pester me. Think that's about it."

He took a look at the cake. Yeah, no.

"Y'know, thanks, but I don't have much of a sweet tooth."

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Gemstone eyes turned to lay heavily on the Hunterheart, then they rolled back over to Cecil.

"What he says is true. The creature had bought its blushing bride to fair. I'd hoped we could have been able to get into position and track it back to its friends, but it didn't work out. We... uh... ended up facing one another. I knew pretty much it had eyeballed me, so I told it some home truths. It left soon after, dragging its lady friend or whatever behind it. So... I scared it off. Hopefully it'll tell its friends to leave us alone. But if not... I guess thats on me."

He locked eyes with Cecil for a moment, then turned slightly away.

L

That was...not exactly a bit of phrasing that encouraged him to have some dessert right about now. And as the other two recounted what had happened he found himself examning the cake. Perhaps he should get around to delving a bit deeper into the Contracts of Spellbound Autumn. There were clauses there that would make it child's play to unravel any trappings of fae magic woven through the confection.

Given time he might be able to work it out anyway, of course. But it wasn't likely to happen in the back of a limousine. And would be...annoying without quite knowing where to start from. "Are you just wary of the cake because the two of them went to look at it? Or...do you have some other reason to be suspicious of it?"

S
    Selena

“You guys did a good job. So, anything that you boys may want?” Cecil was serious, as he’d been up until that point.

“Alright.”
    He said with a long pause when Green looked at him. A non-verbal no emanated from the Mountainous man’s face.

“I guess I’ll try the cake.” Cecil reached back and pulled one of the smaller of the samples from Rick. Considering it may contain something odd, perhaps it wasn’t best he was driving. Nevertheless, he stuffed it in his mouth. Unfortunately a few crumbs fell onto his jacket and he’d brushed them with a quick sweep.

He made a few indulgent sounds while he slowly savored the spongy sugar. After he swallowed, he gave the confection quite the praise. “For Red Velvet cake, not bad. Although I still don’t understand everyone’s desire to love this type of cake.”

“Is there another type you’ve brought?” Seemingly acquiring a taste for cake.

As he licked the last bit of sugar off his lips, “Are these all from one cake company?”

“To answer your question Pereg, we can never be too cautious. At one point, there was a thought that perhaps Eddie only attended the wedding convention because of some fruit business. But that may have been hearsay.”

L

"All from the same stall. Probably all the same company." Unless there was some kind of...wedding cake distributor or something. Somehow that didn't seem terribly likely to him. "And...I didn't grab multiples of any given flavor. So yeah, there are other types."

Fruit business, though. He let his mind wander back briefly over the stalls he'd seen scattered throughout the hall. "I don't even think I saw any stalls selling fruit there, certainly didn't see those go by any. He really didn't even seem to be directing them at all...just following where she wanted to go."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.