Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Don't Take Candy...

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Aeneas has heard a few things in his time. He didn't understand most of them. But a white powder in a small bag in a bad area of town isn't likely to be cocaine, but heroin.
    Now, Aeneas isn't too sure what heroin is for, but obviously its worth money.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

2. Likes Kelreth liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

Bridger leaned in to grabbed the paper, flipping it over to see if there was more before saying, "What the fu..." as his voice trailed off. He turned and showed the paper to Chris. "What the fuck, am I right? Who's writing this shit." He looked back around the van. "On second thought, who the fuck are these people."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The back of the paper is blank. There seems to be little other paper here.

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas is patient.

Aeneas knows the men are waiting for one more buyer this night.

Aeneas is wrapped in the comforting shadows and from his position he waits with the men. If he can sit them out, he can follow them - at least back to their vehicle; maybe take their number.

He hopes the men feel secure in their surroundings and will continue to talk.

M
    Matrixchild

While Bridger waited for Chris to respond he looked around the front to see if the keys were in the van still.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

There are no keys left on the van, and the glovebox is locked.
    "Hey! Hey! " two loud shouts ring out across the parking lot, as two middle aged white men in black shirts and khakis run from the bar towards the van.

EDIT: No shots were fired. Only bad typing

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas, hidden in shadow, turns from his prey to observe the scene. He's not moving - not yet! Not while his prey remain in their little huddle, awaiting their mark.

He trusts his fellow wolves. The Aegis wolves were left to scout out the van; this is their responsibility, a test of their mettle. If the group needs to scatter from the agitated herd, it would be best not to be seen and the Irraka can contact Bridger later if need.

Besides, it seems Aeneas has learned something: the van did not belong to the two men he watched. Were they even connected?

He now watches the parking lot as much as the two men.

M
    Matrixchild

Bridger was disappointed to find no keys, but then he heard the men running towards him. He looked back at them and got himself ready, standing his ground and building his body into an imposing shape. This was even better than finding something in the van. He remembered the words on the piece of paper and figured, maybe these nice gents would be willing to spill all of their secrets for him.

He waited till they were much closer to respond. "Well, what a surprise. Concerned citizens that we were, mindin' our own business when we thought, 'Oi, I wonder what's in that van there.' And wouldn't you know it, we found some mighty interesting things." Bridger cracked his knuckles as he looked at them. "Now why don't you tell me what you were doing here and what the van's for, and maybe I won't shove your fat fuckin' heads straight up your arse."

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-01-19 14:48:58 Bridger rolls 1 to intimidate (is in Dalu form) (Spec) (10 Again) 10, 6 1 success
    2016-01-19 14:46:16 Bridger rolls 7 to Intimidate the Khaki Van guys (Pres+Int) (10 Again) 4, 3, 10, 3, 7, 9, 5, 9 3 successes

It seems I'm still in Dalu form from trying to break open the door. Might be relevant.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Bridger walks right up to the front man, leaning down and utilizing his superior size to communicate unpleasant things to the man.
      2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-01-19 18:37:07 Mysterious Men rolls 6 to Resist Intimidation (10 Again) 3, 9, 3, 8, 6, 7 2 successes
    "We were having a damn drink before we heard some asshole smash my van." He says clearly, but there is an edge of fear to his voice. He does not seem to be under the effects of Lunacy, despite Bridger's intimidating status.

His friend pulls out his cell phone, but does nothing with it yet.

"Speaking of, give me on reason not to call the cops on you for breaking and entering, invasion of property, unlawful search and seizure, and making criminal threats, you criminal hack."
      2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-01-19 18:37:46 Mysterious Men rolls 8 to Intimidation+Situation modifiers (10 Again) 4, 6, 9, 9, 5, 5, 6, 7 2 successes

Intimidation is resisted with resolve+composure rolls, if your net successes beat their willpower, they will break and talk. If you fail to acheive greater success than their roll, you have to answer, though you may obscure the truth.

M
    Matrixchild

Bridger heard their threat and it fell on deaf ears. He was not scared, but they soon would be. "Oh you want a reason mate?" His words came out cold and harsh. He held up his two large fists and shook them briefly. "I got two reasons right here why you're not gonna call the police. You're gonna answer my bloody questions or I'm gonna break you. Piece. By. Piece."

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-01-20 12:36:36 Bridger rolls 8 to Resist Intimidation (Res+Comp) (10 Again, WillPower) 3, 10, 6, 6, 1, 9, 10, 2, 3, 2 3 successes
      2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-01-20 12:38:39 Bridger rolls 8 to Intimidate the Khaki Van guys (Pres+Int+spec) (10 Again) 2, 2, 7, 6, 4, 8, 8, 2 2 successes

-1 WP

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last