Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

What are you having?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    T

A small but clean pub on the south side of Sacramento. Chuck was dressed casually and was relaxed as he entered and found it to be populated, but not too busy tonight. Perfect for a catch-up between Uratha. He hoped Bridger would be along soon. Not hearing from Chris troubled him and he hoped the new wolf was ok. He ordered a scotch and a large basket of beer battered fries from the bar before settling at a table out of the way.

M
    Matrixchild

Bridger was dressed as he was normally dressed. Wife-beater shirt, bomber jacket, cargo pants. He was not the type to worry about his clothes. That of course made it so he was probably not the normal patron for this particular pub. Upon entering the place he saw Chuck and smiled broad. "Thank my bloody stars, Chuckie boy is back in town. Mate I have been completely bollocking the role you left me and could not be happier to see you."

Bridger looked to the bartender and said, "Oi, pint please. I need to work my way to blatted before it gets too late," laughing as the words came out.

T

"Bridger!" Chuck called out with a grin as he saw the hishu approaching. His smile relaxed when Bridger admitted to bollocking his job as alpha, and he wondered who it would be to first challenge him for position.

As he waited for Bridger to get to the table he shifted a sturdy and well made cardboard box that he'd brought with him from a chair onto the table. A simple red ribbon had been strung around it and tied with a bow at the top with a flourish.

"So tell me what I've missed." he asked Bridger once he was settled. "Have our old rivals been causing any issues?" he inquired seriously.

M
    Matrixchild

Bridger followed Chuck to the table, a better place for privacy than the bar. As the pint was brought over Bridger smiled wider. "Cheers mate," and he took a big swig of his beer. Once it was back on the table he looked to Chuck and said, "well not much actually. Like I said, I've been doing a terrible job, can't wait for you to take over again. Chris has been a little here and there as well. I lost track of Kevin almost as soon as you left, haven't heard anything from him. I ran into Chantey and Aeneas maybe a month or so ago, had a conversation about vans I'm planning on checking out. That's pretty much it. The rivals might be connected to the vans but we're not sure yet. Hell I don't know much about the situation at all."

T

Chuck spread his hands as if presenting himself. "Well here I am. I hope we can pick up the pieces of the pack. To be honest I was hoping we'd find another member other than Chris to hep make the pack stronger." He stated with conviction. "Let me know if there's anything I can do to help with the investigation into the vans." He offered just before the large basket of fries were delivered.

"Dig in." He gestured to the food for Bridger and took a few of them himself. "Oh and merry Christmas." He said with a smile and pushed the box towards Bridger.

In the box

D
    DisgruntledOne

Asha slipped into the pub. She took in the whole of the room before she approached Bridger and his... friend? Alpha? The terms were not, in fact, mutually exclusive. As Asha approached Bridger's table, the Alpha handed him a box. While Bridger opened the package, Asha focused her attention on the Alpha. "Good evening, sir. Bridger extended an invitation to join him here and I felt it prudent to accept. My name is Asha. I take it the two of you run together?" She waited to sit until an offer was given. Best not to prematurely accept a welcome.

M
    Matrixchild

"I hope we can too. Nothing against the bloke, just seemed a little naive at times. And I will mate." With that he smiled at the offer of a gift and opened it. Surprise and joy spread across his face. "Oh Fuck me," he said with cheer before looking to Chuck and saying, "not literally of course. Blimey this is nice. A real Happy Christmas to you too mate. Bloody hell now I wish I had gotten you something, bloody sorry about that." He snapped his fingers. "An IOU. I'll definitely make it up to you mate."

Before he could continue Asha had already walked up and introduced herself. "Right right, sit down lass, sit down. Yeah Chuck we met at the normal place. Was kind of slow tonight so when I got your text figured why not come here instead. Glad you could come Asha."

T

Chuck stood slightly as Asha introduced herself and indicated a chair for her. "You're more than welcome of course." He said with a friendly smile. "Would you like something to eat or drink? Help yourself to the fries. I'll order more if need be." He offered though he was almost ashamed of the paltry fare he had to share with the newcomer. "And don't worry about it Bridger." He added to his beta. The problem with gifts only came when you could buy almost anything you wanted, and anything you couldn't buy not many other people could either.

"My name is Chuck. Unfortunately my business took me out of town for a few months and I left Bridger in charge of our little group here while I was gone, but it seems he's happy to hand the reins back over. Have you been in Sacramento long?" he asked curiously.

D
    DisgruntledOne

Asha took a seat at the table and glanced back and forth between Bridger and Chuck, soaking in the atmosphere the two of them radiated. They were comfortable with each other. Real packmates. This was pleasing.

Asha nodded in gratitude when Chuck offered her some fries. "Thank you for the offer." She took a few out of politeness. "I am freshly arrived, in truth. My impression of the city has been favorable thus far. Bridger was welcoming. I also met a fellow named Aeneas. He was... interesting." Ill-mannered in Asha's opinion, but good company nonetheless.

M
    Matrixchild

Bridger let out a hearty laugh at the label of Aeneas as 'interesting'. "That he is. A bit of a real life mush mouth, but he sure ain't boring." Bridger took another big swig of his pint before digging into some food.

"And yeah Chuck here's a great leader, why fight against it right? I mean, do I look like a man with a plan?" He followed that with another laugh.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last