(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Yeah, like a balancing act.” Agreed the Savage, just one where your requiem was on the line.

“Aw, come on now Brittany! Give yourself some credit. What’s that saying? Blondes have more fun?” she asks, “Now I’ve been blonde a few times, and they def have more fun. Plus you have that whole adorable, innocent look going for you. Maybe the guys just don’t how to approach someone like you, maybe they feel they need to change their game.” But who knew what went through guys minds.

She smiled, glad her idea sounded good to her cousin. “We should look good and healthy but be able to defend ourselves if we need to.” it was that whole strong women thing. “We can prob show each other a thing or two, and build a kick ass self defense class.” She says with a chuckle, “Maybe we can come up with a business plan and present it to the appropriate people. I’m sure Konrad would be interested in it.” And since he could give one or both of them Tenancy, it could work in their favor. Though maybe Brittany, as her strengths laid in more business of the illegal kind. She wanted Tenancy, she just wasn’t sure where yet.

Wanna start wrapping? Getting near the month mark
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

M
    Matrixchild

Brittany snorted at her cousin's comment about blondes having more fun. "Well maybe they just think I'm too innocent. If only they knew how wrong they are," she said with a devilish smile. She certainly had her darker sides, even if she didn't appear to.

"Ok yeah. We can think on it all and come back later to work out, like, all the details and stuff. I am so glad I ran into you," she said, reaching over and gently tapping her cousin. Sometimes friends, or even business partners, came when you least expect it.

Fine with me. I don't think we can do much more in this scene but talk in circles

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her head nods in agreement, "Know what? I'm glad too." she still had some reservations about her, but was quickly warming up.

"Oh, here's my number, before I forget." she says with a chuckle before giving Brittany her number. "Again, call anytime." she hoped her family would never need to call her if they were in trouble, but if they did, they would never be turned away.

Looking down into her coffee, which was cold by now, "I hate to cut this short, but it's getting late, and I still have to get something to eat." her Beast was like a little kid when it got hungry. A wide smile spreads across her lips, "But it's been great talking with you! Looking forward to hanging out later."

M
    Matrixchild

She accepted the number with a smile and said, "Ok awesome, thanks. Hold on." She pulled out her phone and sent a quick text to Ale. "There's my number and of course the same to you, call or text any time."

Hearing her cousin announce her intent to leave Brittany added, "it is getting pretty late. You have a good night. I'll get back to you about our plan sometime, oh and sparing," she said with a devilish smile. "Night," she said as she waited for the other woman to leave first.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

As her phone alerted her to the text, Ale opens it and save the number in her contacts. "Great! Thanks." that was one of the good things with family, you could depend on them.

Returning the devilish smile, "I'm looking forward to it! And I'll let you know when I'm able to get the Family together." of course she would check with Konrad, not sure if he wanted a family meeting with a new face in town or not. If not, a night of shooting and talking it was.

She stands, sliding her cell into her back pocket. "Have a good evening, and stay outta trouble." she says with a smirk and a wink, before turning and heading to the door.

Awesome scene! Thanks

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.