DISPLAYED
Turn the Page

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley made a face and bobbed his head.

"Thats cool. Just thought I'd check first. As for the Lorehouse and if I got anything to pursue... I got nothing right now. Honestly just content to be for a bit, you know what I'm saying? We should keep the warehouse going though - even if its empty space, its our space. If we get more people, we got a base to start with."

The Enchanter contemplated his beer.

"Yeah. Aquinas keeps his thoughts well and truly to himself. With only two of us, I'm thinking the best we can do is keep the light shining. We don't have the numbers for an Assembly, let alone enough to really push back against the Diamond order's at this time. Frankly with the more pressing... educational issues... facing us, that would be bad karma. I dunno, lets let things settle down a bit. See how things shape up in the near future."

Changing tack.

"You got any plans you want doing?"

Emrys

PRE

Emrys nodded his head along with everything that was said.

"We'll absolutely keep the Lorehouse, I know what wanting to lay low feels like after the last concilium, and we definitely shouldn't pick fights with the diamond. The last one though is more of a general rule for me. Mutualism and stuff."

He shrugged then smiled before taking a sip of his beer.

" I got nothing. I'm still waiting on Flidais to setup the meeting about those notes. I was thinking about giving you and Einstein a glance afterwords, but I'm not sure if you have any interest?"

His eyebrows arched up wondering what the Libertine would say. He knew Einstein came form an academic background that would understand the math but doubted Crowley did. The only reason he brought it up at all was Crowley's objection to the Mysterium getting preference on seeing them.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Einstein ain't around," Crowley replied simply. "And I have no head for numbers. Not really."

He made an apologetic shrug.

Emrys

PRE

A nod acknowledged Crowley's admission without judgement.

"Alrighty then." Emrys said before he took a long deep drink of his beer. An empty bottle was placed on the table with the sandwiches. "If neither of us have anything else then I think we're right as rain. I just wanted to meet because it felt weird not checking if you were okay between all of everything, but you're good, I'm good, we're good."

Eyes then switched to the sandwiches set aside but left untouched. There were less then a dozen and they were already paid for so...

"Hungry? We can split 'em."

I was hoping to talk about another thing, but between computer troubles and business in real life I think it might be better to put it on hold and wrap here if you're cool with it. Thanks for the scene though!

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Hell yeah!"

Crowley grinned wolfishly.

No problems

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread