Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

I get a little help from my friends.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    s
    something random

At the moment to do a circut of the territory and meet with golden bear.

"Sounds good. I assume we're patrolling in human form... since wolves would stand out... although, the sense of smell would be a nice touch. I picked up a scent from the locus, but it stopped at the street. Made me think 'car.'" Alex says. "It'll be nice to see our totem though. I've only met him the one time."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue is a bit perplexed at he revelation. Alex had been at Nahdarzarak(Graveyard Locus) then?

"We can call Golden Bear at the Meeting Hall. It's private there. While we are heading thaty way we should keep an eye out for more Ridden."

"We got lucky the last time. Oh, I actually stopped by Blockbuster the other day, and I think the movie had been rented. I mean, they have like 8 copies of it, and only some were gone, but I couldn't feel the spirit... so hopefully, it's happy there. Far better than the poor kid. Better for us, too."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The pack heads to the meeting hall, where golden bear is on the other side of the gauntlet.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue instantly assumes Dalu form once within the confines of the basement. He stretches, enjoying the feel of himself.

He then regards his pack from the Alpha table, leaning against it casually. "Before we meet with our totem. We need to sir out the mess I know we both are hording."

Shadow Tongue remains fixed on Alex. Dave was there and part of the conversation, but Alex...

Shadow Tongue allows the silence to hang until Alex chooses to speak.

Alex moves away from Dave, facing the Alpha square on. He plants his feet shoulder width apart and crosses his arms across his chest. "What do you want me to say? That I think I should knock your head off for that little stunt at the meeting? I didn't yell. I didn't get aggressive other than the one time when I suggested going outside. A bad idea is a bad idea, and I called her on it. She didn't like being questioned. Not my problem. She's gonna get our people killed. Hell, she was the one looking for a fight. And then, after everything else, you broke Tur. Tur you called."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue lets Alex finish. "Tur. Tur was going to be broken, but not by me. Alex, I asked for your and Dave to to try and keep everyone talking, to keep what you what's her name from doing exactly what you two did. You began an arguement, then lock jawed you position to prove a point. Alex, The meeting was for the Alphas to prove their point. Everyone else was their to listen and meet one another."

Shadow Tongue looks a bit pained, or maybe he's angry. "As for the other wolf, I couldn't do anything to show her her place. I'm Alpha of this pack. If Mateo feels he can straighten you out, that's for me to beat the shit out of him for."

"Alex, If had not made a show of force. You and I both would be eating dirt right now. Dave would be the Omega of one of the other Packs, and Our Turf would be in their hands." Shadow Tongue spins round and picks up the recorder from the Alpha Table.
    "I have the entire exchange here if you don't believe me."

"It's not like I've forgotten the night in question, trust me. And, technically, she actually started the argument. I get you couldn't show her her place, but you could have called out her Alpha for not. That being said, I've no problem dealing with Mr. I'm Trying to Compensate."

Alex pauses a moment, obviously contemplating something before continuing. "I think we'd have been fine. For a group that was so ready to tear into me for no reason, they sure didn't seem to want to leave Tur to put up or shut up. They're bitches. Although, that explains a lot about this city."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Andrew blinks in consternation. Why was he taking this to the belt? "Well that may be. We are here, in this city; now. We move forward" it wasn't a question.

[Golden Bear. Please meet with us.] calls Shadow Tongue. He is nolonger resting casually, standing tall in respect to their guide.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last