Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

I get a little help from my friends.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue sat at the edge of Southside Park in Wolf form. Just far enough into the tress as to be shadowed from the streets. His lupine mind roiling through the smells and sounds in the autumn air, how much was different?

When he feels the time is right he lets out a loud and long Howl. An Alert for his own Pack, but also a signal to friends. It carries no more then need and urgency.

The Light Engulfing Forrest would Fall this night. It would fall alone.

G
    Gelosiana

Within ten minutes, Justin pads forward, in Urhan. He heard the howl from their den, and smelled Shadow Tongue shortly after he had departed. When he reached the treeline, he calmly approached Shadow Tongue, who notices Justin is carrying a flask in his mouth. He drops it to the ground and shifts into Hishu.

"Good to see you are ready for this. My pack is on their way. And the flask is for celebration, afterwards." he says with almost a crazy smile.

s
    something random

Dave turns up in Dalu form not saying anything unless spoken to, merely nodding to his alpha.

G
    Gelosiana

Justin gets a call on his phone and answers, talking for several minutes before hanging up.

"Well, thats our Ritemaster, he wont be making it...." At that, Justin picks up his phone again, and starts methodically dialing each person in his pack. Once he realizes that not a single one of his packmates picks up the call, he puts his phone back down and addresses the two members of the Shadow Seekers with him.

"Ok, i cant get in touch with anyone in the pack...I would respectfully request that we do this at another time...since we dont have a proper understanding of how strong this spirit is, i want my entire pack present. Until next time, Shadow Tongue."

At that, Justin takes a bow to Shadow Tongue, then turns, shifts to Urhan, and goes back to his territory in search of his packmates.

ooc

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue nods and keeps silent. He understands. "Well Dave. Here we are again. I believe we should tacklwe another project this night."

s
    something random

"Sounds like a good idea did you have one in mind?"

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"No, I'm thinkin on my feet here." Shadow Tongue glance back toward the wood. Another delay.

"We shouls run a circut of the territory as well as meet With Golden Bear. It's been a while."

s
    something random

Sounds good

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Alright. use that phone thing and send a message to Alex, We can met up with him" Shadow Tongues nod in approval of the idea. Unity. His pack will have Unity.

Alex arrives later than expected, but these things happen. His commitment to the emergency room and his patients was never in question, even if it did result in him being late to pack dealings sometimes. He never tried to hide his feelings on his responsibilities, and felt that accepting these constraints on his time was required to accept him. Being a doctor -- what's more, an ER doctor -- wasn't something you simply did when you felt like it, or when it was easy.

Alex approaches the pack, nodding his greeting. "Oh, little message... something about the wards at the locus? It seems you've fallen behind," Alex says, giving his Alpha a knowing look, sure he would understand exactly what was being said, even if Alex didn't know all the details.

"Hey, Dave. So, other than that, what's the plan?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last