11 - 16
DISPLAYED
Reports at the Park

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    M
    Matrixchild

"Well it sounds like you guys did a good job following through."

"Hmm,"
    July said, thinking about the first request. "I'm actually not sure. Maybe Arthur or Star? I'll be honest I can't remember anyone mentioning anything about an artistic ability. That girl I saw last Consilium might be, but I didn't get a chance to talk to her."

"In regards to the second issue, I was thinking of talking to Star, though he has given me the impression in the past he isn't a fighter. Avis would obviously be a good choice but she's already councilor and she belongs there. I might ask her if any Arrows have joined the city, they generally seem to be good fits, but I'm hesitant of asking anyone I don't know. Do you have someone in mind?"

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"Hmm, I may just request it formally at the next meeting," Truce says thoughtfully regarding a Magus with artistic ability.

"I did have Crowley in mind, seeing as he's no longer serving as Herald. I haven't talked to him about it yet, but I believe he's capable enough for the position. When facing the Banishers he made an excellent effort of holding his own, and he's been quick to take initiative in several altercations I've witnessed. I thought I'd give him a recommendation, though I trust you'll give any potential candidate due consideration. I mostly asked to see if the position were already filled. If you'd be willing I can talk to Crowley about getting in touch with you."

M
    Matrixchild

July nodded at the suggestion of asking at the next meeting.

Then Truce surprised him. He had not thought of Crowley as a potential Sentinel. "Well the position's not filled yet, so if you want you can tell him if he's interested he can call me and I'll sit down to talk. But of course I'll keep thinking about other potential candidates. My only concern is I don't know why he's no longer a Herald. Certainly makes me wonder."

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

PRE

Truce sighs. "Yes, I could see how that might be a concern. Very well, I shall speak with him to let him know you are willing to consider him. Thank you again, Sentinel July, for taking the time to meet with me. That's all I have for now but I will keep you up-to-date on our findings."

Truce rises to his feet and smiles softly to July as he expresses the start of their farewell.

M
    Matrixchild

"I hope he calls. and you're very welcome Councilor. Let me know if there's anything I can do." ​July stood and offered a hand for a friendly handshake but showed no sign of moving. He would let the Councilor leave first.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Spell List

PRE

Truce accepts the handshake with a knowing nod and makes to leave, allowing the workings on his pattern to dispel on their own. He had not spoken at length or in private with the Sentinel before but the man seems very straightforward and understanding despite his outbursts during the Consilium Meeting. One would have to wait and see how he continued to grow into the position.

For now Truce now has a few matters to take care of as he promised to July.

Truce exits. Good Scene!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.