Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(FJ) Search for the Killer

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

As an afterthought, Truce works his hands into Mudra gestures to form the Imago to grant him sight within Twilight. It wouldn't be of much use to have a Ghost nearby if he weren't able to perceive them...

5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-12-16 14:56:27 Truce rolls 9 to cast Speak with the Dead rote [WIT+Occ+Death+HS] (10 Again) 9, 10, 1, 10, 8, 4, 7, 9, 5, 2, 2 5 successes

L
    LoneRanger

"Hang on there, mate."

The thing may become funny if there is an external observer, as Mudras are weaved both weaved by Truce and me. I start chanting as well. The Imago is formed. The door is Opaque. Now the door is trasparent from my side. I want so. And the Tapestry yeld to my Unyelding Will.

2 suxx improvised Steel Window.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-12-16 15:34:29 Pelican rolls 6 to cast improvised Mirror Steel Gno+Mat+HS(1+3+2) (10 Again) 6, 4, 9, 8, 7, 1 2 successes

C
    Casitive

Both spells take hold and a sound, clear but indescribable calls out to the Shades within Twilight. It's a sound designed to attract the dead, those restless shades, but as far as Truce can see there are no ghosts that come. No wisps of ectoplasm in the forms of people are curled up in their own personal hells that he can see, and none come to his aid.

In front of all the world and the universe, God and his Angels, Pelican reaches forward with his mind and the door becomes clear.

In front of the group is a standard foyer, a stair case and the brick-a-back of living. Around a corner, is the light of the television, bathing a nearby room in a kaleidoscope of color.

Pelican's Paradox failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-12-19 20:14:11 Cas-Pelican rolls 1 to Paradox Roll (10 Again) 1 failure

LoneRanger you've been playing Mage for a long time already. You should know by now that you MUST ROLL YOUR PARADOX and label how you are mitigating Dox in the Action Line of the DR by now.

L
    LoneRanger

NULLED OOC

Casitive Sorry for forgetting Dox roll

If you bothered to read, I made the roll for you. As I do for everyone who doesn't roll their Dox as they should

Miach

PRE

Looking inside the house, Miach tried to commit as much details as he could to his excellent memory. If he were to infiltrate the place later, it could only help. Staircase. Check. Living in disorder. Check. Room with TV... check...

In a way, it was weird. They were coming to the house of a killer, and it was like anyone's house. No bloody stains, no flesh pieces, no weapons, nothing. Just a normal house... it was creepy, after a fashion. Regardless, Miach felt uncomfortable, and wanted to leave for now. Looking to the two Moroi, he waited for a sign from them. Were they done ?

L
    LoneRanger

I look furtively inside the house.

I recite a line of a song. in a descending pattern

"Was it you? Was it me? Did I watch too much too much TV? Is that an hint of accusation in your eye?"

1 suxx for seeming inspired.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-12-22 11:09:37 Pelican rolls 6 to recites the final cuts Pre(4)+Exp(3)-1=6 (10 Again) 3, 1, 9, 3, 6, 7 1 success

Miach

PRE

If I may, so you don't lose track of it when you've got the time : Truce Vassagon

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Truce sighs deeply as he looks within the hovel laid bare by Pelican's touch of the Supernal. "That's enough," he says dismally. "I'm sorry to waste your time, gentlemen. But I don't see any sign that this man has or means to commit further crimes. We've done all we can for Justine and that's enough for me."

While they could punish the man for his crime, it wouldn't help anyone. Perhaps Truce had been hoping to uncover some evidence of a murderer's intent, that they might have some better reason to dispose justice. Involving themselves further only distracts them from more important matters.

Truce walks away from the threshold towards his car and waits there patiently for the others to depart as well.

L
    LoneRanger

As I walk away from the front door, I tell Miach with a low pitch tone:

"Let's go, Miach.

So I reach Truce's car.

"Yeah, let's break the Vengeance spiral. Justine is free, her killer got his undoing. Would any other act gain anything, such as her back

thank you Casitive very much appreciated

Miach

PRE

It had been all Miach had waited, that the two Moros left. Following them gladly, he had a sour taste in his mouth, but kept silent until they had reached Truce's car.

"It's been your case, not mine, so I can't say I'm as involved as you. If you want to let it rest now, then so be it. If you want me to try checking the man's Fate or future, I could oblige as well..." the Enchanter offered, in case they'd be interested in a last ditch check. The Moros seemed content to let it rest, it was perhaps in their nature. As for the doctor, the patients - Justine and his father - had been seen to, so his main issue was addressed. Was it really the Wise thing to do now, to let it rest ? What would Menwel do ? She would probably agree...

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread