Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yeppp things have been interesting as of late." The Ladder takes a moment to think. "A locus? Some sort of bug?"

"Actually if its dangerous bug isn't the right word. Though good luck with that?" Arthur shrugs apologetically to Faust.
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

T
    Trismegistus

"Not quite a bug, no. . ." Faust trailed off, spacing out a bit as he began to hope that he wouldn't find a locus that would prove to draw bug spirits, his mind bringing up a less than pleasant encounter in a jungle. He shuttered then seemed to snap back to the conversation as if nothing had happened.

"Loci have an amount of importance in dealing with the Shadow," he offered, deciding now was not the best time to go into detail, "I should be able to provide the necessary support to help someone deal with spirits, but I'm not exactly the most proficient in combat. I suppose Avis will be the best bet of someone to start talking to; maybe she'll know someone who isn't an Arrow who could help?" The rhetorical question didn't seem to be the most hopeful thing to come out of the Warlock that evening. "Oh, and as we're free to talk, Holt is just the pseudonym I use for books and in public forums. I'm more commonly known in the community as Dr. Faust or just Faust, as per your preference," this came with a shrug that implied he didn't care one way or the other.

You good to wrap soon?

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ooo spirits.." Hey scary shit. Have fun with that. "She might? I'm not sure how many people we have who can fight those things."

"I go by Arthur in our community and in public." One of the good things of not knowing King Arthur's real name, Pendragon.

I'm good to wrap

T
    Trismegistus

"Thank you for all of your help. I'll be looking forward to your get together. For the time being however, I'm starved. You don't have to stick around, but I'll just eat here," Faust began to look around for the waiter to wave him down. "Of course I wouldn't mind the company if you do join me, though from here on out maybe it's better to talk about more 'normal' things."

Finally catching the waiter's eye and beckoning him over, the Warlock glanced back at his conversation partner, "I think I'll try these meatballs with zucchini pasta, you?"

If Arthur sticks around he can expect a fairly enjoyable evening
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-11-14 22:12:05 Faust rolls 5 to be a pleasant conversation partner (Socialize + Manipulation) (10 Again) 10, 6, 9, 1, 6, 3 2 successes

Good scene, thanks!

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Normal works just fine." Arthur grins and waits for the waiter to head over. "Stuffed shells please, and a bottle of cabernet."

Good scene!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread