(Plot) The Masquerade

Page 6 of 13 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Whatever Coco's reply to the vendor would have been was stolen by the Red Queen's pronouncement, and just as suddenly, replaced by a sudden realization: the props truly were to help their owners fulfill their costumes. Indeed, they were intended to help them becometheir costumes. A dangerous thing on a day where everyone's intentions were to dress up as monsters.

"Listen," Coco said, leaning in towards the vendor. "Some idiot friends of mine decided it would be fun to take some drugs tonight, and I'm afraid some of them are becoming a little too attached to their costumes. I just don't want anyone to get hurt, so will you help me out? Can you tell me if she," Coco asked pointing to the Red Queen, "or those two," she continued, pointing at the vampire hunters, "bought anything from you? Can you tell me what it was? I mean, you wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, would you?"

1 success to lie, 2 successes to pers
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-12-28 02:39:17 Coco rolls 3 to Be oh so persuasive (manip+pers) (10 Again) 1, 10, 10, 5, 5 2 successes
    2015-12-28 02:38:09 Coco rolls 6 to be oh so believable (manip+subter4) (10 Again) 6, 6, 1, 5, 8, 3 1 success
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Lynn Mills

Up on the balcony, a couple of brightly dressed men had started arguing, gesturing wildly. They looked something like extras from the crew of Pirates of the Caribbean, with bright scarfs and wide brimmed hats.

"Oh . . I, what?" The woman blinked rapidly as she glanced between the crowd and Coco. "Well, the Red Queen bought her hatchet here." Once the woman pointed it out, it was easy to see a small hatchet hanging at the Red Queen's side. "And the vampire hunters bough a couple of stakes. But we've sold all sorts of weapons tonight. There were a couple of pirates, and an Indiana Jones with a whip and a couple of Elves with bows.... all sorts of people have been through tonight."

On the balcony, one of the pirates had started to climb up on the banister, grabbing one some of the bunting hanging nearby and wrapping it around one fist.

"Gentleman. My Lady." He waved his hat grandly. "This is the day you will always remember as the day you almost caught..." with a sudden comical lurch he fell backwards; tangling one foot in the bunting, tearing it loose and starting to swing wildly back and forth.

The crowd looked up and laughed. "CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!" The band looked up and laughed as well, the guitarist starting a riff that sounded remarkable like the theme music from the Pirates movie.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Whips. Annoying but not particularly lethal. Indiana Jones wasn't known for choking out nazi's after all.

And Bows? Well, the vendor hadn't mentioned arrows. They were probably fine. And security would likely handle the pirate.

That just left the Red Queen and the two men intent on impaling their prey. The Wasp's lips twitched towards a sneer.

"Tally!" Coco exclaimed, turning back towards the Skeleton. "I think our friend in Red might not be in the best mind to be holding a hatchet, now, don't you think? Why don't you go hold onto it for her, and I'll go make sure that no stakes harm the Draculina over yonder. Then we can meet back here to speak with the maker of these wonderful props."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally pauses at the sound of Coco's voice then the man thinking he's Captain Jack Sparrow. Looking back over her shoulder, she gives Coco a nod and then heads straight for the Red Queen. Confident that she can wrench the hatchet out of her hands before someone got hurt.

Once she's standing before the Red Queen, she states, "The hatchet please oh Queen of Red, for it would be a disgrace for royalty to dirty themselves with something so messy as chopping the off heads themselves?"

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-01-06 12:39:14 Tally Benoit rolls 5 to Man + Persuasion + Bonus Die (10 Again) 6, 5, 4, 9, 7 1 success

- 1 Glamour to add a die to the Manipulation and Persuasion roll to convince the Queen to give up the hatchet.

Lynn Mills

The Queen of Hearts turned on Tally, fury clear in every line as she trembled with rage. "How dare you seek to take that which is mine by right! I shall do as I please and please as I do!" Reaching out, she pointed one clawed finger at Tally's face. "OFF WITH HER HEAD!!"

Across the room, the vampire had accepted a dance with somebody dressed as a Stormtrooper. Whirling onto the dance floor, she missed the fact that she was still being stalked by the hunters. Glancing at each other, they started a flanking maneuver, winding through the crowds on either side of the dance floor.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Ah, well, so it seemed that Coco was to play bodyguard once again. A role to which she had grown quite familiar in her time as Claviger, and something the Draculina should have been thankful for. Thus, holding her sword close to her side, Coco slipped onto the dance floor and began to journey towards the Vampiress, careful to keep her sight at all times. And, should the hunters attempt to do anything foul, well, Coco would be there to stop them...

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

What do I roll to disarm the Queen of the Hatchet?

Lynn Mills

RockBane You'll want to roll Dex+Brawl/Melee. She'll need 3 successes to grab the weapon.

Lynn Mills

Coco

The two vampire hunters moved smoothly through the crowd, one of them sheathing something into a pocket before strolling up to the dancing couple. He bowed with a charming grin and murmured something too softly for the Wasp to make out. It must have been a request to cut in, because after a moment the Stormtrooper backed away and the young woman turned instead to the Hunter. Deftly, he started steering her around the dance floor, gradually aiming them towards the area where his partner lurked, carefully keeping the young woman's back turned in that direction.

Cayce, please PM me and let me know which weapon Coco will be using, if and when she decides to make some sort of attack.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Setting her features in a blank mask, Tally then takes swift action to snatch the hatchet from the Red Queen's grip, really not wanting to deal with this character any more then she had too.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-01-18 00:18:57 Tally Benoit rolls 7 to Dex + Brawl (10 Again) 7, 4, 8, 10, 6, 2, 10, 9, 6 4 successes

Page 6 of 13 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
Closed Thread