Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1510)bGarrick and Wulgar

R
    RedRover

Wulfgar follows the Haunt Priscus to a more isolated area, away from the more socially adept kindred. He figured first impressions with the prince wasnt going to be all hand shakes, cornicopias of blood dolls and talk of the good Ole days. But at least he isn't a pile of dust to be swept up.

Garrick seemed straight and to the point, even if his eyes didn't look like they were on it...
    "Evening Priscus... apologies if I made a mistake in addressing the Prince before you."

Wulfgar takes in amother sip of his drink anxiously.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

The White Eyed Haunt takes a few moments to work over phrasing. "Hmmm more like it's best not to interfere with the Prince's time unless absolutely necessary." Or ever, maybe. Depends.

Garrick's thumbs hook into the front pockets of his dress pants, white eyes dance as he looks over the metal head. "So new to town then aren't you."

R
    RedRover

"Very new," Wulfgar tries to keep eye contact but isn't sure if it's returned. "came in a few days ago from Houston... would've gotten in contact sooner but it's a whole new world from 17th century. he tries to tap his foot to the beat of the music but this new genre's rythem just wasn't sticking. The beast was easier to control with just one kindred around, Wulfgar was surprised that garricks wasn't as strong as others in the room. Must be the only one in town, or the only one able to even make it to court with out scaring off the rabble up stairs.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"17th Century?" The eyes may not speak but Garrick's head tracks up and down the supposedly old as dirt kindred.

That's..an interesting story. At the least. "So you woke up in Houston and decided to head here?" Reno or Vegas are closer for sure.

R
    RedRover

"Details are fuzzy, but I was in service to a Rotgrafen, as was my sire, for a while... then gun powder on the seas made him uh.... wear his brown pants so to speak." it was a well known joke that was to ground around him in Houston, it was an okay attempt to show he wasnt too far behind the times.

"Houston wasn't very inviting.. Id rather discuss the details in private but I assure you it was by my own free will. All of today's culture seems to stem from here so it just felt right to learn straight from the source." Wulgars eyes shifted downward to his drink and finished it off.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Uh huh, sounds like you had a fun time before the long sleep." Rotgrafen? Wearing brown pants? Too bad I can't google things in here.

"I have enjoyed my time here so I can see why you'd want to come to the Domain." Culture? Did home not get a news letter or something? "We can talk the details in private. I came to the Domain because of my Sire and a bus ticket so don't worry."

R
    RedRover

"You could call it that..." it was more duty and a way of life than entertainment. Shanties just passed the time, "but coming to port in different lands was what I enjoyed most. I think the diet of the blood dolls on deck took is to blame for the sea smell that never seems to wash off." Wulgar gives a shrug, he knew the curse of his clan was also to blame. The talk of sires always seemed to be an awkward subject matter akin to parental issues, so Wulfgar was quick to change the topic.

"Is there an established necropolis? I don't seem to recognize any kindred in here being part of our family.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

The Prince exiting gets Garrick's attention and the Nosferatu Priscus takes a moment to nod to the Prince. Then looks back to Wulfgar.

"That's just us being us." So that's what that smell is...presumably also mixed in with whatever Wulfgar didn't bath off. "There is a small one. I am the caretaker of it." Something almost like a pained smile spreads across Garrick's face. "You're the only other Nosferatu I am aware of within the Domain."

R
    RedRover

Pondering a moment, Wulfgar strokes then pulls on his beard slighty. Muttering something in old Norse under his breath, he looks at his empty glass then let's out a sigh.

"Currently I have no established place to rest during the day, perhaps I can improve the size of it with some old fashion labour in payment for a right of residency there?" Even though he has no first hand experience of architecture, he thinks with a bit of map reading that he can improve the quality of the necropolis."More might come if they see our kind have a place for refuge from judgement, and it would be an honor to contribute to such a task."

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Pained smile grows into a grin and a nod as Wulfgar picks up the price easily enough. "Yep, that sounds perfect. I was going to offer the same deal if you needed somewhere to stay." Garrick extends a hand to seal the deal.

"I hope that we can grow it and our Family well."

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.