Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Yeah." Green let the word drag out on his lips. "Uh. Yeah. They generally like this. Simple feast. The Sovereign turns up. Oaths are laid. The feast moves around though. You never quite know where the next one will be."

He took a bite from his kabob, munched slowly, and let his attention be diverted by Tally as she slipped away.

"Why? What did you expect?" He wiped his lips on his sleeve. "Name's Green, by the way. This here is Gregory. You're..." The Elemental let the question hang in the pleasantly warmed air.

panik Vassagon Gregory

2. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

"How do you do, Duke?" says the hunched gray-skinned gargoyle with a nod to the electric Duke. Another pale one, another sign of what might be clockwork, though more sophisticated with wires and tubing in the few places he can see. If only he could see so easily through him as his semi-transparent skin.

"I did take the Oath on a night like this," he remarks. "A year it's been already since I arrived myself. You did miss the Summer games, Duke, and the festival of Spring. Each may seem simple but each Court celebrates their freedom in their own way," he explains in a dark rasp.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green waited while he munched contentedly on his kabob. Too soon, the meal was devoured and he was left staring at a naked stick balanced precariously between his fingers.

Shrugging, with a half smile on his face, he turned his head to once more survey the garden. Spying another unfamiliar face, he beckoned with a simple jerk of his huge hand.

"Yeah. Those trods are well and truly cleared." His muted voice buzzed loudly as he mused.
    2fat panik

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

With her mug of apple cider, Tally rejoins the company of Green and Gregory. "Hey." She says as she approaches the small group.

She waits for introductions to go around before introducing herself.

Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

"Good evening, Tally," says Gregory in greeting to the Hunterheart.

As the Queen of Fear comes within view, Gregory makes a respectful bow her way should she see him. While it may be time for some to renew their Oaths, Gregory's Oath had been renewed in the Winter Court and so he had no obligation to repeat it at this time. And so he sits and waits with these others for any announcements or discussion that may commence among the Lost.

2fat

Overhearing the earthy man, the languid youth gets himself some cider in a goblet and adjusts his suit. He takes across from Mr. Green following that invitation.

"Ah. Of course. A fellow courtmate. I thought I recognized the signs. It's been a while since I have had the pleasure of...similar company so forgive me if I seem....overly aloof."

Russ bows at the Queen for a moment before turning back to the table he was invited to.

"My name is Russ. It's er...short for Russel. Russ Thorne."

The green skinned man extends his hand to Mr. Green.

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir. I have taken the oath myself er...relatively recently."

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green added the naked kabob stick to the hearth's fire, extended his huge hand. The Elemental's big head inclined respectfully to his fellow Courtier.

"Welcome Russ," Green spoke formally. Gemstone eyes blinked once as he took in the Flowering Fairest; there was an audible breath as he felt the frigid mantle. Green made a rare smile, a tiny chip on the hard planes of his face.

"Glad to have another face in the Silent Arrow. It will make a nice change. Our 'hold is small, but there is always room for new people, yeah. If you are planning to stay a while, make some time to see Betony Rue before things wrap up here. She's the Witch Tooth over that way, yeah? Scary lady. Just make a seasonal pledge through her to the 'hold. We can set things up properly with our Queen Byeli at the proper time. Its kinda expected."

He paused for a moment.

"Anyway. Like, whats the cider like? And where do you come from, anyways? Me - I come from out east. Chased my fetch out here. Its somewhere hereabouts still, right? Not that I care. I found a home here. It was right to put aside the hunt; it was a waste of energy. Whats done is done and there is no going back; there is only going forward."

He gave a final gesture with his left hand.

"This here is Gregory. He's a friend of mine."

Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Mein

Gregory nods to the intense and elegant man wreathed in frigid breeze. It is strange that Russ's flowering beauty is so tipped with the chill of his mantle, as if he might create his own frost to kill the new growth upon him.

"That I be. A good evening to you, Russ Thorne."

The news of Malcolm's Fetch comes as a surprise to Gregory who does not recall mention of it before. Chased out without further worry? Gregory wonders if he could sever his burdens so easily.

"I do come from the east as well and have found myself here in search of memories. But perhaps you have the right of it, Malcolm, that such things belong in the past." Perhaps. "But do not let us hinder you if you wish to sweat the Oath this night."

10. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
    2fat

Russ swirls his goblet around in his slender hands which seemed to be wrapped in ivy. The striking young man frowns slightly.

"It's passable. I've had better. A far cry from the ones I had in the orchards of Lower Normandy. But passable."

He nods to the gargoyle as well.

"Good evening. Yes I will get these formalities sorted out in time. I do have yet to meet with Byeli properly. I'm from all over. I went to high school here. Initially. Went away for college abroad. Was over the pond for a couple years. I came back here after a stay in Dublin. Although I spent some time in Belgium as well. My memory is still a little fuzzy on the details."

His voice had a languid yet sorrowful quality to it. A calming, sad acceptance of fate lingered in his words even when talking about happier times.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green cocked his head to one side as he listened.

"Memory is like that," he said with a note of respect. Moving off, he collected a cup of cider for himself and Gregory Vassagon

"Tally is another long time resident," he added as he returned, gesturing with one of the cups. "If you got any questions now is the time, yeah? Between the three of us, we should be able to answer most stuff."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread