Ended
Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
(AC 2015) Rick and Terri

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Milo Chernobog

PRE

"Spring's Claviger has taken it upon herself to make Morgan's life as miserable as she can for whatever reason." He knew the reason, he was fairly certain the entire Freehold knew the reason but that was not something he thought needed repeating. "This time she decided to push at Morgan's social anxiety by cutting her off at the cider, but she's clearly harboring some pretty deep seated resentment."

He offered the trio a shrug as he delivered the news like it was nothing at all. "More importantly I think I have a solution to the situation, or at the very least something to cut to the heart of the Wasp. When the Council was formed this Summer I noticed Cosima was upset about something and went to try and talk to her. Aside from beginning what I thought was the consumption of a copious amount of alcohol, she shared that she had some resentment that the freehold hadn't recognized her greatness yet. That with the current behavior makes me think she's just acting out for attention and to get noticed, a satisfying end we can easily rob her of."

A small smirk crept across the Lurker's face as his attention fell mostly to L'aire. "Just send word out. Rather then avoid her or exchange barbs, just ignore her. Deprive her of the attention and validation she clearly seeks and watch her reaction. Sure, it might push her to act out more, but that's what the Constable is for no? Cut at her fear of going unnoticed and see how delusional she can be about her importance when she's not even important enough to notice."

The Fairest pulled the fork back out of the can, bringing some of the apple filling to it's fate behind a smugly satisfied grin.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

When Milo explained further, Terri couldn't help but slide her eyes across to where Coco had moved onto, observing the Fairest for a few seconds before returning back to the conversation. She had her own opinion, naturally, but for now, this wasn't her responsibility.

Not any more.

"This definitely sounds like official business," Terri grinned before stroking Rick's arm and placing a kiss on his cheek. "I better go swear the Freehold oath before time runs away from me. Don't be too severe, Magistrate Pereg," she added with a cheeky wink just prior to moving away from the trio towards where her Queen was waiting.

Terri joins the Swearing thread
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

S
    Sasha

The Winter nearly stopped the Autumn Beast, but she did need to go take care of that business.

Before Terri had left to go wherever it was, they were going to get together with the Wasp. Maybe it still needed to happen. As L’aire had watched Milo and Coco talk earlier, she was right to be concerned something was definitely odd.

“Milo, do you know if anyone attempted to speak to Coco about all of what went on instead of just… well, catching her when she’s doing whatever it is she has been doing to Morgan?”

As for the rest, she’d leave that up to Rick Pereg to decide what else there was to do.

L

Huh, that did sound...troublesome. And in truth he wasn't even sure if it was official business or not. Right now the only real concrete thing he had to go on was that Coco had gone to talk to Morgan near the cider. Something that could hardly be considered against any law he'd ever heard of.

But if Coco really was prodding at Morgan like that...it needed to be addressed somehow. But then, the how was a pretty good question.

"The issue is, that causing her to act out more is only going to sow further dissension within the Freehold." Which was, for obvious reasons, not something he wanted to do. "I noticed you were over there talking to her earlier, did she have anything to say on the matter?"

Milo Chernobog

PRE

The Fairest fell to silence a moment as he contemplated L'aire's and Rick's questions.

"I do not know if anyone else has tried to talk to her yet." Milo rolled his shoulders in a shrug. He hadn't seen anyone try to talk to her at least. "I tried to talk to her when the announcement was made in Summer, but the meeting ended shortly thereafter and the opportunity was lost. I noticed her behavior again today and went to talk to her instead of confronting her, but when she openly bragged about harassing a member of my Court and insulted her speech impediment on the day of our Coronation a light discussion of why such behavior seemed okay seemed rather limp."

The Fool hadn't taken advantage of his position as much as he likely should have, but today he felt rather proud of how deftly he had denounced the Wasp. Whether or not it would help anything was not the foremost thought on his mind.

"As for what she specifically said about the matter, she was pretty clearly aware of what she was doing and why. She named Morgan her nemesis, insulted her speech impediment, and seemed downright gleeful at being able to turn our Twilit Page away from the cider after inviting Green to join her by it." Milo's attention narrowed specifically to the Magistrate, looking past the gale to look the birdman eye to eye. "She's antagonizing people, and while I do agree it would be bad to push her to act out more frequently I think it would be equally wrong to allow her to so brazenly disrespect a member of our Court at our Coronation without any response from our own. We are the Court of Fear, not docile contemplation. If we won't stand up for ourselves now then when will we?"

If the Council wouldn't act immediately then he'd talk to the other Autumns. Let the Emissary and and her fellows think about the long term plan for Coco, the Court of Fear could handle it's own if that was how it needed to be.

S
    Sasha

“And no one knows why she’s deemed Morgan as her ‘nemesis’ at all?” L’aire was beginning to become more than concerned. “Why on earth is she doing this at all? Didn’t we all suffer enough by our Keepers? Unless this is part of her own suffering…” L’aire trailed off, a glance to Coco again. She saw Terri and Ava also talking to her. Terri at least knew what was going on, and that was even before the latest incident.

“Do you feel that she will harm Morgan?” As soon as she’d have Milo’s opinion on that matter, she would be talking to Lynn promptly. "I'd like to know your thoughts before I address this with Lynn." Why she had to ruin every single Coronation or gathering was becoming taxing.

But all the other matters about the Leaden Court were for them to decide. As an Onyx, she wouldn’t give her opinion on those matters.

L

"I'd be surprised if Coco proved so recklessly foolish to attack another Freeholder. She does seem to relish her position as Claviger, as a guard." Attacking a Freeholder did seem rather counter to that. But then, he didn't particularly consider Coco to be terribly predictable.

"But in any case, I don't think there's any official action I could take against her." A slight shrug, as he regarded Autumn's Fool of the First Frost. "But if people were to start avoiding her more because of it, or if anyone ended up having some biting words for her because of it...well, actions have consequences."

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo went back to his apples after finishing his bit. L'aire's mention of Keepers widened his eyes a bit in surprise as he froze in place, not because of the subject, but because that was the closest he had seen to her getting angry. The surprise however was trumped by glee at Rick's final remark. Message received.

"I'd defer to Lynn on your first two questions." He said returning his attention to the Onyx Courtier. "She can tell you far better then I can I suspect. As for the danger, I agree with Rick. I don't see it going beyond the odd social barb but then I also can't claim to know her well."

The Fairest shrugged, looking over to the Steward then back to L'aire. A smile that had been creeping revealed itself in full as he began. "What a happy coincidence, our Steward seems to be with the Wasp's nemesis. Would you mind if I tag along? I'm curious what the other side of the dispute has to say on the matter."

S
    Sasha

The Dancer sighed. She expected this behavior from Hobs or talking hedge beasts, not from their own or a member of the Freehold. L’aire was neutral in this regard though. She’d never had an encounter with Coco, nor was she relatively close with Morgan.

“Rick, would you mind if Milo and I went and found Lynn?” Her violets looked to Milo, a clear indication he wouldn’t be getting out of that. Glancing toward Terri, her brow rose. "Maybe you'd find out something from Terri at some point?"

“And if Lynn is directly involved with all of this, do you have a recommendation of where to take it from there? Quite honestly, if there’s going to be a lot of he-said, she-said, rumors and speculation I’d rather just gather them all up and let them… hmm… talk it out?” Diplomacy wasn’t the Onxy’s strong suit, but it was the way she wanted it handled. She’d have to get use to being mediator eventually.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread