Watch
(1510) The ScareCrow and The Wasp

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco looked up from her cider, a grin blossoming across her face at Milo's question...and Morgan's retreat.

"Why yes, I would certainly say that everything is 'ok'. I typically tend to prefer that which is superior to 'ok', but we can't always get what we want. If we did, then I'm afraid the Emerald Court would be out of a job. Alas, it's not," she imparted with a gleaming grin.

Another sip was taken, a small moue appearing on her lips as she considered the beverage.

"Perhaps the cider is slightly better than merely OK,"
    she added after a moment. "It certainly allowed for a delightful moment."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

2. Likes Origins liked this post

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo followed Coco's gaze as it turned to Morgan's retreat. As she went on about how adequate his court's coronation was and how much better her own was in comparison his grip tightened ever so slightly on the can of apples.

"Well I'm happy we could muster enough to be slightly better then okay." The Shadowsoul said, no hint of said joy in his voice or demeanor. "I'm sure Ms Jasons will love hearing how delightfully adequate you think her efforts to be."

Now that was a thought that could make Milo smile.

"Anyway, what was this delightful moment that I missed?" He said as the absent glee of the previous moment finally crept across his features. "I'd hate to miss anything exciting at my court's own Coronation!"

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Oh, I'm sure she'll be pleased to know that her court hasn't let her down," Coco replied blithely around another sip of cider. The wasp's tongue flicked out, salvaging the sweetened moisture which had collected from her drink and then smiled broadly at Milo.

"It was most delightful. My dear nemesis Morgan and I shared a wonderful moment. A moment wherein we discussed the role of fear, all without the need for words. Which, is a relief honestly. How anyone can bear to get through a conversation with her I'll never know," the wasp shared with a lighthearted scoff and a jaunty roll of the eyes, like kaleidoscopes giving a quick spin.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

5. Likes InvertedMonkey, Origins liked this post

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo was genuinely unsure of how to proceed. On one hand it looked fairly obvious what had happened, but on the other he never dreamed she would be so unabashed about it.

"Because she's a good person who's willing to help in times of need. She was the first I called when I needed help with an assignment." The can found it's way onto the table as Milo folded his arms. "And I bet you think you deserve some kind of award for coming into her's and my Court's Hollow on our Coronation and pushing at her social anxiety just to know that someone somewhere finally noticed you."

The judgement in his voice oozed on every word. The joy once again vacated his expression. Grayish eyes bored into her unflinchingly, waiting for the inevitable excuses as to why the adult should be allowed to behave like a child and disrespect Autumn and it's courtiers.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Trumpeting laughter met the man's recrimination, the Wasp's head falling backward as though he had just shared a tremendously humorous jest.

"Ahhh, Milo,"
    she declared once the laughter had died away and she had recaptured her breath. I never dreamed that I would say this, but you really do give me too much credit. Do you really believe that I could so intimidate such a respected courtier by walking up to partake of this toothsome banquet and thanking her for her suggestion with a friendly wink? My my, I am quite honored, but I hardly think accepting your court's hospitality is truly an attack on Morgan's anxiety."

The wasp's devilish grin, of course, made mockery of any reticence that an innocent might actually feel.

8. Likes Forn Clakes, InvertedMonkey liked this post

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Stone remained immovable through the laughter and excuse.

"If the banquet is indeed so toothsome then why did you seek out the one person you despise, who also despises you equally in turn, rather then partaking of any of the other items we have for consumption? It's not an honor I'm bestowing to you, it's an indictment. You bragged only a moment ago about your conversation of fear you had with Morgan, and it's frankly as insulting that you think I'm so oblivious as what you just pulled on Morgan is."

The Fairest paused for a moment. A slow inhale acknowledged the breeze and the scent of baking bread it brought with it. Terri's return would undoubtedly be a reason for celebration.... eventually. For now Milo had to content himself with swatting a Wasp without a fly swatter. Thankfully his position of Fool would be something he could discard this season for something he hoped to be far more to his liking.

"I have no problem if you want to respond to whatever events transpired in Spring with pettiness and spite, but know that when you bring that baggage into Autumn you will be given contempt and ire if we are feeling generous. Tonight is the end of that generosity. Tomorrow I promise you fear and suffering."

Of course Milo couldn't lay a finger on her once he swore the Freehold Oath, but he really didn't need to. All Coco wanted was attention and acknowledgement for her deeds, something he could easily deprive her of with a quick word to the right people. In fact, he could deprive her of it now. Milo once again took his can of apples and turned his back to Coco, following the smell of bread to it's source.

Unless physically stopped, Milo walks over to this conversation.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Back to main thread.

Closed Thread