Ended
Watch

(1510) Consilium

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
    M
    Matrixchild

Having seen the argument fizzle out and the Counselors leave July remained purely for the safety of the other members. He would leave when everyone else left, but he did not take part in the meeting.

July will just remain on guard and silent until the scene is closed or everyone else leaves

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

With the meeting over, Crowley had no reason to tarry. Hauling his battered form to its feet, he limped out without a backward glance.

Crowley leaves the scene

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Well. So much for meeting everyone. Still, she'd managed to greet a few of the other mages before the fighting had started, and at least now she had an idea of most everyone's names. So that was something. Not to mention the treasure trove of information it had been to watch the various other members of the Consilium interacting with each other.

She stood, and for a moment, considered approaching July to make a little small talk. He seemed like a mostly reasonable sort, at least enough so that he was someone she was interested in getting to know, at least eventually. Besides, as Sentinel, presumably he had skill in physical altercations, and given that Varyx herself very much did not, she figured it might be wise to make a few such friends. On the other hand, he seemed a little... distracted. Closed off, maybe. In any case, his body language radiated a notable disinterest in conversation. She couldn't blame him, honestly.

So, instead, she approached with a small smile, and offered him a business card. "We should talk some time. Call me." A wink, a pleasant sort of smile, and then Varyx left the meeting room as well.

Varyx exits the scene, assuming no one stops her

L
    LoneRanger

And indeed, who knows what else could happen?

So, I stand up and silently I move away. Actually, there were some other stuff to do. As I pass near the Sentinel, with a calm, flat tone I tell him

"Grats Sentinel"

Pelican exits scene

M
    Matrixchild

July smiled politely as the card was offered. Funny, the other men went to her and yet she came to him. "Sounds good," he said as he gave her a friendly nod of his head.

As Pelican walked by and made his very flat statement July merely raised an eyebrow. He would have to remember the apparent rudeness.

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
Closed Thread