DISPLAYED
(1510) Josephine, Prey, and others.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad gives a brief nod to Marco and Gabrielle as they made to depart their company.

When Richard asks about David, Konrad smirks enigmatically and replies, "Business? No, I wouldn't say that. I've done business with a lot of Kindred in this town but he isn't one of them, least for the moment. But as Prefect I gotta make sure where the Movement stands with the other Covenants. Gotta start somewhere."

With the departure of the Lance that would leave Hierophant Warren, a Clanmate, and the Judex, Prince Clarke as the remaining representatives he speaks of. The latter would be a tricky meeting to pull off. If Marco lost, it'd be an embarrassment to the Movement. If Sterling lost it'd be an embarrassment to the Invictus, losing their newest member. And the Invictus and Carthians didn't get on even at the best of times.

"I see, that seems like wise reasoning to me. We'll then, I do hope that the Movement, and the Order will continue to meet on good terms" and why shouldn't they? The Ordo Dracul was unlike the other covenants amoung Kindred society, there only interest as a collective didn't inherently oppose the beliefs or agendas of other organizations. A group such as the Carthian Movement, as he understood to be collective of Kindred who placed value in maintaining a diplomatic approach to vampiric affairs would likely be hard pressed to find any qualm with the Dragons.

He raises an eye brow and brings two fingers up to the side of his lips as if they would block his speech from escaping out into the room, a gesture of humor obviously, "Heres hoping you have better luck getting his attention"

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Thanks, man. Me too," replies Konrad with another smirk. His eyes dart around the room as he notices others making their leave for the evening. Eyes that circle back to Richard. "Glad I got a chance to chat with you. But it looks like things are winding down, so I'll probably take off. I'll let you know how it goes."

He brings his hand up for a friendly farewell shake, one that is always edged with tension from the complaint of his Beast. Seems their good terms haven't changed because of Richard's new order. At least for now. So long as Konrad doesn't fuck up this meeting with David. Then it might become awkward.

After they share their farewell, Konrad will depart for the main thread

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread