(1510) David and Garrick

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

A nod to Priscus Roth then an even so brief lapse of fear before the monster remembers that Roth is not the biggest shark around.

"It is good to see you again as well." A sincere smile flicks across Garrick's face as he replies to Priscus Regan. The Nosferatu waves towards @Vivian "I'll head over in a bit."

White eyes shift back to look past the Priscus of Shadows. Though someone just said Grace right? To the Guy. Probably the Prince? Though also to the attractive women. Crap.

Back to the here and Garrick motions towards an open area along an edge of Court before making his way there.

"Mr. Gilroy informed me to avoid certain groups as well as a bank. If you need another hand I'll gladly help."

C
    Casitive

At once, David is glad to step away from the lime-light. Relief brushes over him as he follows Garrick, but he pauses as he notices Vivian York trying to get the milk-eyed Nosferatu's attention. Instead of staying where the Nosferatu stands, David gestures to follow, moving to join the round booth. “I don't see why we can't join Whip York and Whip Antinori.

Josephine 's declaration of personal war, however, causes David to momentarily freeze.

The Mortician hoped to not see another Monomacy for a decade.

That hope is dashed.

Delicate steps resume, towards Vivian York

Let's join this thread

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Stillness falls over Garrick as a fight to the death is declared. Soooo that's a thing here. Wonderful, even more reason not to screw up. A nod and Garrick moves to walk along side David Regan towards Vivian.

Garrick moves to the other thread.

Closed Thread