Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Along the River

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    J
    Juan Cordoba

St. Joseph's Parish 32890 S River Rd, Clarksburg , CA 95612

With the car parked in the lot, Juan exited the car. He led Alessandra across the street, down to a small pier overlooking the Sacramento River.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was easy enough to find, and after parking and exiting the jeep, she follows Juan. As with any new place, her eyes were busy trying to take everything in. Visiting and exploring new places was fun, even more fun when there weren’t annoying Kine hanging around.

When they get to the pier, she pauses to bend down and removed her heels, her feet immediately feeling better. “How woman wear these things for hours on end never ceases to amaze me.” She says with a laugh.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

J
    Juan Cordoba

Placing both hands on top of the wooden rail, Juan looked out upon the ever flowing water. Hearing Ale's comment, he turned and chuckled. "I couldn't even begin to imagine how to endure that." Basking in the cool night's atmosphere, he smiled. "Wonderful weather tonight." Turning to Ale again, "Did you have fun?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Walking up to the rail, she places her forearms on it and leans on them. The water was calming, the gentle sound seeming to wash away her problems.

“I’m not really sure either.” She says back, looking down at the heels.

“Fall has always been my favorite time of year. The crisp cool air, Halloween…” she says eagerly.

She takes a moment, thinking over his question before turning her head to look at him, “Yeah, I did.” She replies with a small nod. “To be honest, I wasn’t sure I would enjoy dancing, but it’s actually a lot of fun. What about you?"

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Yes, Autumn has proven to be an enjoyable time of the year." He slowly stepped closer until he was beside Ale. Sliding a hand under her arm and entwining his fingers with hers, Juan whispered, "El Día de Muertos. Such a wonderful tradition." Brushing his shoulder against hers, "I'm glad you had fun. I certainly enjoyed it. You're the only dance partner I've had since I arrived here."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She was a little surprised by the move, her mind wondering just what his motives were.

“It is, and not to mention ones native tongue is wonderful and delightful.” She was beginning to find Spanish a beautiful language, it wasn’t one she had heard often.

“Oh really? I find that hard to believe with someone as charming and handsome as yourself.” She says as her shoulder brushes back against his. “But I think I might have to make you take me dancing more often.”

J
    Juan Cordoba

The Gangrel complimenting his language brought a smile to his face. "Muchas gracias, señorita bonita." The Daeva nodded in confirmation, "I confess, I took a chance." He paused awaiting her surprise. "I was pleasantly surprised that you joined me. I'm sure we can arrange another night out on the town." With most of his weight concentrated on the rail, he leaned lightly against her body. "Such a wonderful night."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

And she was surprised, it showed on her face. “Surprised? You?” she was actually a little shocked. “I’ve always been the type of girl to try at least everything once. Twice if I wasn’t sure the first time.” She says with a wink. “What surprised me? I really enjoyed it. There is that sense of being free and light on the dance floor! And all the other concerns just melt away for that moment.” She says blissfully.

Just for the hell of it, and to see what would happen, she leans back. “It was, and still is. So how long have you been in Sacramento?”

J
    Juan Cordoba

Cordoba gave a small smile, "I thought myself rude for not following up in a timely manner as I had promised." Gently squeezing her hand, "A promise made, a promise owed."

As Ale brushed against him, he released his grip upon hers. His hand slid down from the rail. Fingertips brushed across her back. An arm curled around her waist. The Daeva's fingers found the Gangrel's right hand. Once more lacing together from beneath - hers on top of his. Slowly, he pulled her closer until both their shoulders touched.

The small smile returned. "I arrived in June last year. So a year and four months." A pause elapsed, "And yourself?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I’m glad you kept it, too many people these days say things just to say them.” It was hard to take someone at their word. “But I’d be lying if I didn’t admit I was surprised when you called.” If anything, she was honest, even if it painted her in a different light.

She holds her breath as his arm slipped around her and found her hand. Was he toying with her? Being a gentleman? And just what was he after? With Kine it was easy, you could always tell what they wanted. Kindred? That was different.

“Lets see, I stopped by at some point last year, but desire to and need to move around was too strong and I soon left. But I returned around March I think. It’s amazing how much can change when you return somewhere.”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.