DISPLAYED
Witnesses of the south's meeting

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Sounds like a plan, man." Crowley spoke from around a mouthful of tasty food. "I have something similar. Finger on the social pulse, I mean. But not with the old bible thumpers. I do have some good friends among the guys and gals who practice the Old Ways. Churches are something of a blind spot for me."

He looked across at Richelieu with renewed interest.

"Can't say I see much value in the god of the bible, reeks of lies to me, and I don't just mean that in the literal mundane sense of 'lies'." Flidais made the casual comment but put a bit of extra emphasis on the word at the end of the sentence, she was never much for what religion meant nowadays, there was some truth there but too much of it was about restraining human nature rather then embracing the joys and pains one truly experiences when one is attuned to the natural order of the world.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

The use of favors within the Church. Truce could see some value in it. It reminds him of Argo Forma and his dedication to his faith even after Awakening. Some men clung to religion as a coping mechanism. Perhaps they all had something they clung to from their past, much like Truce and Chelsea.

"I see," he replies to Richelieu. "Well my own connections relate to a more academic nature within a limited scope. But then the Catholic church has a history of preserving knowledge throughout the ages." Though how much of it is soaked in lies, as Flidais suggests.

"So, psychology. It sounds as if your focus is more social and community psychology. I'm more particular to clinical and forensic myself. Though some find it morose dealing with such lost souls. But I try to focus on the silver lining to help each individual climb their own ladder over their burdens." Truce hopes he isn't being too subtle, but at some point they had to get to the bottom line.

"I've climbed a few rungs of the ladder myself to be honest." Replied Richelieu, indicating that he was a member of the order as well. Then he turned towards Flidais.

"Never underestimate the power of faith and how it can motivate people to do both great and unspeakable things. The need to believe in something else will not fade away anytime soon. So we either work with it or against it. The latter would require a lot in the way of means and ressources."

He finished his meal and then continued further.

"Anyways, what should we do once we finished our meal? Go somewhere else, more private?"

He felt they've reached the maximum they could safely say in a public place. If they wanted to discuss more about cabal stuff and affiliation, they'd have to be in place where they wouldn't have to watch their every words.

"Power like that doesn't interest me, I'll leave that to those with the silver hair." Flidais said between bloody bites.
    "As to your other question, I'll leave that to those two." Flidais waves her fork in the direction of Crowley and Truce .
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley finished chewing.

"I don't mind taking our conversation to fearless and frank new level over a bottle of the old vino. That is, if Truce here doesn't mind us colonising the lounge. We might even be able to rouse the other lady of our little company..."

He tried very hard to avoid looking at the half empty bottle, calling silently to him from across his plate.

"Sounds good to me. All in agreement ? "

He said, looking at the other mages. He was impatient to be able to speak more openly about the cabal.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"That's alright with me," Truce answers. Having finished his soup, Truce dabs his mouth and fishes in his wallet to leave payment behind for the check. When they're all ready, Truce makes to leave for his vehicle so they could all meet at the Sanctum.

"See you there."

Sorry about my delay in responding. Shall we continue this social in a new scene or continue here?

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Its past the month mark. New social scene at the TdS Sanctum?

All seemed in agreement and Richelieu left the restaurant after paying the waiter and the business their due ...

Works for me : )

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread