Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1510) Round Booth to the Right

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

PRE

"I did, Vivian," Josephine replied woodenly. "It appears that I shall also be leaving behind my position as familial head, as well. It is a time of great change. Including the matters you and I last spoke of. Personally, I see no reason to delay those matters, even if timing is not as harmonious as it could be. The date of the Monomacy shall be within a week. I will inform the Seneschal shortly, but not directly if there is something you wish to discuss."

C
    Casitive

Out of habit, David shifts in his seat. It's a habit he has decided not to break, given its usefulness when dealing with the Kine or with her. That, however, is a conscious habit. The unconscious habit of fading into the background, as Josephine and Vivian speak, is one that may never be broken. David unwittingly retreats back into its comforting arms, saying nothing.

Instead, David muses on when she became a separate entity from 'the Kine.'

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

With Vivians acceptance of being a witness, Ale was curious to see where the conversation would go.

And she was pleasantly surprised, seemed Josephine left her Covenant. Interestingly, she didn’t say if she got recruited to another one, or was going on her own. And leaving her position as Priscus.

Dark eyes move between the two woman, wondering if they will continue, or if the convo was done.

With David and Garrick being quiet, she wasn’t quite sure what to say.

“Did you wish to join us?” she asks, gesturing to the booth.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

“I think it’s a little late to discuss that, the declaration was already announced.” Vivian’s brow had cocked, a simple shrug of her shoulders and a halfhearted chuckle. The thought was on her face but she didn’t speak it. So, this is all a moot point? Clearly the Daeva would have received the news better on all accounts if she would have been told in some way before tonight.

“Ah, so you are finally taking that step. I may do so myself. We shall see soon enough.” Winking to her Coterie mate, more words unspoken. Fairly positive she spoke of her next faction group. She’d noticed David’s movement in the seat, no doubt how his own thoughts trailed through his being.

“But please, why will you be leaving your familial position? Come now, dahling, you cannot just make that statement and leave us all hanging Josephine.” The Succubus laughed slightly, her mood changed, even if she needed to find something to change it.

“Alessandra, Garrick, perhaps we should have a discussion sometime when we’re all a little more free.” Vivian’s eyes spotted someone new who came through the doorway. There were always Kindred that came and went, but sometimes that first impression was the resonating one. “I see there’s a new arrival…”

“Bets?” The Daeva’s hand flipped outward to the group in a joking fashion. "Anyone?"

"I am the new Reeve of our little shire," the Ventrue replied, a small smile twisting her lips as her jest alluded to the reason for why Reeve was used instead of the more common title of Sheriff. In essence, as with all things of the Invictus, it was due to age.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Garrick's head tracks the path from Vivian's hand. First with a wary smile on his face, hoping to find something else to talk about than death. The smile dies as the metal head walks straight up to the Prince. Please don't be a Haunt.

Pulling his focus back to the table Garrick bows his head to the newest Reeve. "Congratulations Reeve." As Garrick raises his head he tilts it to looks towards Vivian York . A raised eyebrow over empty eyes possibly conveying a question.

C
    Casitive

Reeve,” David says while offering a deferential nod towards the Ventrue. “Do you know as of yet, who will be filling the familial role you vacated?” The Shadow's soft-spoken words bubble up from his seat, as dull-brown eyes lift.

Vivian's question, though, is met with one of his own, “Bets? I'm not much of a betting man.” Risk is an interesting thing to observe in a Kindred. Much of a Requiem is spent mitigating it. David, himself, has never been one for taking risks, even alive. Now undead, it is almost as foreign a concept as having a 'forceful personality.'

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

That feeling when someone is looking at you, that feeling runs down Garrick's. Suppressing a shudder among monsters Garrick shifts and looks. Fuckkkk

"I think, that business calls." Sliding back out of the seat, Garrick rises and fights the urge to take a deep breath. A nod to those at and around the table. "Have a good evening if I don't make it back here before the end of the night." With that Garrick turns and makes his way over to the fool and the Prince.

Garrick returns to the main thread

V
    Vivian York

Either it was a sucker bet, which was probably obvious, or the dourness of the monomacy took away their playful side. Either way, Vivian was mostly kidding and didn’t press the issue.

“Congratulations Reeve Josephine.” Smiling proudly to her Coterie mate. Hopefully she’d be able to remain as such. "I suppose you will need to pick deputies too?" Although the Daeva wondered when this appointment occurred, before or after her declaration. Vivian, assuming most conversations with the Prince were private even if they were in the open. She glanced to Asa , who’d just shooed the newcomer toward Garrick. Sometimes, there was a part of her that felt bad that he had to deal with those that somehow made a fool of themselves as a first impression.

Vivian nodded to Garrick’s departure. “Good luck.” She called as he stepped away. Better he deal with that one alone. She felt like there was a disgusting tension between them all. A combination of the declaration, the moron who waltzed in or the fear of certain topics.

As if she cared. “Alessandra, have you combed the city for anything wildly entertaining?” Honestly curious and trying to change the subject.

PRE

"Eventually, yes. For the moment, I must inform the Seneschal that there are witnesses. If you'll pardon me," the Ventrue said, offering a nod before turning to depart once more.

Josephine returns to the main thread.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.