Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1510) Round Booth to the Right

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian was a little taken back that the Gangrel didn’t know what it meant. Which would answer the question that the inked woman had never witnessed such a thing. Matching the lowered voice, “Basically, it means a duel to the ash.” Because death was a redundant word being Kindred.

“Well, then my words to him earlier weren’t in vain. Perhaps we’ll be able to have the conversation this evening.” Pausing a moment to listen to Marco’s words. She’d miss mentally calling him Marco Polo. “And that is why you do things right away instead of ‘intending’…” Procrastination could be death for some people.

“Any who, hopefully we’ll get a chance to talk. And don’t worry about David amidst our conversation. Despite being a Dragon, he is understanding. And a very wonderful man.” Maybe Ale would get the wrong impression of the Daeva’s view of the Shadow, but clearly she didn’t care.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Garrick nods his head as he comes to a stop a few feet from the two women. "Good Evening Whip York and Whip." The Nosferatu nods towards the talk of death.

"Is that what I think it is?" Garrick speaks softly trying not to draw anymore attention than necessary with the question.

C
    Casitive

Alongside the blank-eyed man, David – the blank himself – arrives. Pausing just within conversational distance, David wears his normality like a shield. “Whip York, Whip Antinori, a good evening to both of you. I thought that we could join our conversations.

The Shadow heard Vivian trying to get Garrick's attention, but David doesn't spotlight it. If he's honest, he wonders why Marlon went to him, instead of directly to the Daeva Whip. Tact is a constant dance, especially among monsters.

Looking past Marlon, David's eyes move to Josephine. They linger for the span of heartbeats before David turns back to Vivian and saying carefully, “It's already an exciting court.” Unsaid concern weighs heavily in his dull-brown eyes, as though questioning the enticing woman if she's okay with the sudden turn of events.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A slow smile spread across Ales lips. “Ah, now that sounds like an interesting duel.” Watching a Kindred lose their unlife was a little harsh, but if that’s what needs to be done, so be it.

She barely knew either of the Kindred involved, so she has to wonder what events brought the dispute to this point. “I couldn’t agree more. Intentions are good, but without follow thru they are hollow words and inaction.” She hated inaction, drove her nuts.

In her experience ‘wonderful’ Kindred were after something. But she simply nods to the Daeva, figuring she’d come to her conclusion about David.

When the one she didn’t know, and assumed to be Garrick, came over, her Beast stirred. But instead of fear, it raised up, ready to challenge Garricks. It wanted her claws out and fangs bared as it ripped the challenger apart.

Instead, she smiles, “Good evening.” Replies the Savage. When he spoke softer, her eyes looked back to Josephine and Marco, and she shrugs. Better to let Vivian handle that question.

“Good evening to you as well Priscus Regan.” There was a slight nod of her head. Per favore, join us.” She gestures to the booth.

“Well, my most interesting Court to date. Are these types of declarations common?” she asks.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

“Interesting is putting it mildly.” Still a little concerned with the events that were about to unfolded. It seems that in the Mekhet’s brows, he too had his reservations. That’s just wonderful. Nevertheless she wasn’t about to let the declaration of Monomacy ruin tonight. That would be for another evening.

Vivian’s brow quirked, a non-verbal reply to Garrick’s question. “Good evening Garrick and David. Yes, of course you can!” Patting the seat in the round booth. Clearly not picky about which sat next to her.

Her hand panned to the tattooed lady seated beside her. “Garrick, this is Alessandra. The one I mentioned before who is also Unaligned.” Nodding to the Gangrel Whip.

But to her question, the Daeva would deflect to the Shadow. “David, if I’m not mistaken, this is now the third, or soon to be, Monomacy duel since I’ve come to Sacramento. Have there been others prior?”

PRE

As though summoned by the topic of Monomacy, Josephine approached the group, greeting them all with a simple "Good evening" before turning towards Vivian and David.

"Priscus Regan. Whip York. I would like to ask you both to be Witnesses to the Monomacy which shall be held in a week. Would you accept?" she asked bluntly, eschewing all preamble.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Sliding into the offered seat Garrick nods to Whip Antinori. "Good to see you again." Yep still cute, being dead sucks. Garrick freezes as Monomancy women approaches the table. No no running, relax, stop looking weak.

Relaxing into the seat white eyes hop between the women and the other Kindred. Witnesses? So it's not a public thing?

C
    Casitive

Before David is able to answer, Josephine cleaves herself into the conversation with all the force of a battle-axe. Enough that the Shadow's attention is stolen away from the enticing beauty, to the severe half of the next Monomacy.

Once again, the Mortician is called upon to witness the Final Death of a Kindred, “I accept, Priscus.” From his seated place at the booth, David's answer is short and to the point.

That said, David answers Vivian's question – formally deferred –, “No, there's been no others prior that I've been privy to.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow was raised in surprise, third? Maybe there was something in the Blood around here. Seemed a bit excessive, but to each their own.

When Josephine approaches, Ale returns the greeting with a bow of her head. One fitting her position as a Priscus. Witnesses? Eyes look between Vivian and David. This was something she was going to have to brush up on. Plus it made her realize why she enjoyed life on the road.

Looking to Garrick, “Good to see you as well. I hope you’ve been good.”

As David accepts, she looks to Vivian, wondering if the enticing Daeva will accept as well.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

“I will.” Vivian said still wondering a few things but now was not the time. “I’m sure I’m free whatever evening I’m needed.”

“Curiously, did you leave the Lancea recently?” Vivian asked her Coterie mate a simple polite question. All the Daeva needed to convey was within that question. She wasn’t religious, nor affiliated with any Covenant, so the convictions about some things may be lost on herself. She may have had a wicked tongue, but not wicked enough to run off on things she did not understand. Her attention momentarily interrupted from the rest, but hopefully they would understand as to why.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.