Ended
Watch

1510 Flame against the Dark

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    M
    Matrixchild

"Well with just the two of us, we might be interested in a merger of sorts. I ain't one to piss about when it comes to alpha though. I'm more of a tool meself." He hadn't consulted Chris about it but he figured the young wolf wouldn't be opposed to having more than just Bridger to deal with.

"If anything I can add some fight to the party."

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas sucked his tooth.

"So. Ah say lets do this. Yee-up. Ah say we can help ye, Jeremiah. So... Where ye need us?"

The Irraka was always up for a hunt. Agitated hands found solace, hooked into his belt. Glimmering eyes swept across the field, taking in the assembled wolves.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"There's a bar in the rougher part of town that one of the vans parks near. Probably having a few cold ones. It's at <intersection>." Jeremiah steps from the table to stand and stretch. Fishing into a pocket he pulls out a small stack of business cards and offers them to to anyone who wants one.

"Ignore the human shit on there, it's got my phone number and email if you need to reach me." The "human shit" reads Freelance Developer.

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, SoraLow liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

Bridger gave a wide smile as the card was offered around. "The rough part of town sound like fun mate." Bridger took the card for himself and said, "I'll help plank the buggers any way I can." He wasn't sure when or with who he'd check it out with. Him and Chris couldn't do it alone.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Bump Lesingnon g

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Alright then. Let me know what you find out." Jeremiah's gaze tracks back to the locus and he walks over too it.

"Final thoughts? Cell spirits aren't keen on giving me coverage on the dark side."

Final comments/questions/concerns?

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

"So. Like... You just got a hunch right naow? Any signs of spirit activity? Or whut, you think hunters be prowlin'?"

The Irraka's posture was slowly shifting as he gave into the call of the hunt.

I'm up for Aeneas to have a poke around when you are ready

L

Truth be told, she was still far from convinced that this was anything worth caring about. For them, at least. She rarely cared what kind of mischief the herd got itself into. But she supposed she could give it a cursory glance, perhaps, if she found the time. The greed spirits were certainly the greater concern in her book.

And her gaze swept over the assembled Forsaken one last time, "Unless anyone has something more to add?"

The other half of that statement, of course, being that she was ready to head out if there wasn't anything left to go over. Or maybe even if there was and she simply didn't consider it to be important.

M
    Matrixchild

"Seems like everythin' that was gonna be said been said." Bridger didn't know what to add, mostly because he had lost track of what was going on. He had Jeremiah's card. Maybe he'd reach out to Chantay or Aeneas to see if they needed help with anything, but he didn't have anything to add to this conversation.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Cool, check out that bar. Hopefully its just a few crazy humans that happen to be gun nuts. Politics right?" Jeremiah glances over the wolves present. Human shit is still dangerous, especially politics and its impact.

"See you all around." Jeremiah shifts and looks towards where the locus is. Then with a soft pop he disappears across the Gauntlet.

Anyone that leaves via the material side...please roll Perception-5

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last