1510 Flame against the Dark

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas shrugged.

"Ahs can help," he drawled. Hungry eyes spoke differently.

Another chance to hunt.

"What these vans look like?" Before one hunts, one must know the prey.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah's mouth opens an inch as Slick explains the why. Then promptly closes. Clearly he wants no part in pissing off an Elder Urdaga.

"Those passenger vans that the humans like to play clown car with. The one I saw was white with tinted windows. They had removed most of the seats in the back."

M
    Matrixchild

Bridger wanted to talk, but he didn't know shit. He had already voiced his desire to help so he just watched and listened as the conversation unfolded. God he hated feeling out of the loop sometimes.

An idea snaps into the young wolf head, a eureka moment, one that brings the first sign of life into his otherwise persistent state of deflation, clasping his fist into his hand he says,"If we can find the trucks I could track em easy." he had no idea what they would be tracking the trucks for, he didn't appreciate any implications the 'bad vans' came with, all he knew was that the group of wolves were discussing methods by which to gather info on them, he could get his hands a generic cell phone and plant it on the truck, afterwards tracking the phone shouldn't be all that difficult.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"By Wolf or Human tricks?" Jeremiah asks looking intently at Chris SoraLow . "This city may not be huge but it's not small."

"Bridger Matrixchild right? Who else is part of your pack. Running in small numbers is a task right now." A grin flicks across Jeremiah's face. Lessons learned before the world ended and the Pure took over.

M
    Matrixchild

Bridger gave a snort and said, "That's right mate. And yeah we're pretty small. At the moment it's just me and Chris 'ere. We're looking for one more for the group but making do with what we got eh?"

He had to admit to himself though, he felt lost as an Alpha, and he missed Chuck already.

L

Just Bridger and Chris, he'd said. Which meant that Shawn, Ryoushi, and Molly were all looking for a pack...or at least she'd assume they had enough sense to be doing so.

"Speaking of membership." The words were quiet, calm. But they carried to everyone present as the elder paced from the edges of he gathering into its midst. "The Granite Watchtower is currently looking to expand. Its members can boast of great deeds. We were the one there when the Grandfather was laid low and the Anshega's unity was shattered. I am one of the few remaining from the night the Urdaga ventured deep into the depths of the river's reflection to slay an Idigam in the heart of the wound it lurked in. I am the only one remaining of those who turned back the Anshega years ago, and cleansed the blight that had long lain over Sacramento's spiritscape."

Her gaze moved from one packless wolf to the next. She was taking their measure, obviously. But there was something else in that dark gaze...a challenge. "The members of my pack have done much for this city. And they've all tasted greatness in doing so. Even now we look into dealing with a powerful Court of Greed that has entrenched itself in downtown Sacramento."

"If you're interested...get in touch."

There was a pause, a second or two to let her words hang in the air. Then she turned, and made her way back to her packmate's side.

Chris both listened and watched as Chantay introduced her pack, distinctly making a point to eye down three of the others. A casual glance over his shoulder at Bridger whom he sure sympathized with his uncertainty regarding the status of their own pack. From the little that he'd heard, and the even less he'd seen, he was already positive that there was not only safety, but strength in numbers. Two wolves did not make a pack, a part of him wanted to throw his lot in with Chantay who by her own account seemed to be quite the capable Alpha, certainty a suitable replacement for Chuck, but what about his oath? He didn't want anyone thinking he was the type of guy that would put his word to something then jump ship at the first sign of a leak. Later he would have to make time to discuss the matter with Bridger, in private, and perhaps with Chantay as well. For now though, he would remain where he is.

He answers Jeremiah confidently,"A little mix of both really. I don't really got the cash flow for decent tech, but I can make due with something simple like a prepaid phone. If we can find the trucks I can plant the phone and trace it's location." he his face winces abit as he clarifies, "but it's not gonna be perfect you know? It will tell us generally where the truck stops, once we get there it's gonna take some wolf tricks to hunt down the drivers" and if he could at least do this much he would have officially found a use for himself that didn't have to put him in danger, a win win for him.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Bump?