Watch

1510 Flame against the Dark

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Ryoushi lets his eyes drift around as more people appear and Jeremiah introduce himself. He gives the group a nod, making it rather deep, before he introduces himself. "Hamasaki Ryoushi, Warrior of the Blood Talons. It is pleasing to have met you all." His nose crinkles slightly at Chris' smell, and he chooses to look elsewhere. Bridger's announcement of pack leadership took him by surprised - who'd a thunk it?

Taking note of Molly and Shawn's arrival, and particularly of where they decided to stand - your standing could quite literally describe your Standing, after all - Ryoushi smiles slightly, for just a second, before returning to a calmly neutral mask. "Daniels, we will talk later. And you as well." His hand waves to indicate Shawn, standing slightly to his side. He'd never received Shawn's last name, and he certainly wouldn't imagine using the man's first name.

"Until then, however." Ryoushi turns to the rest, appraising them. "It is quite a nice night, yes?"

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas watched, sucking on a tooth.

"Vans? Ah ah gets it! Them there Anshega are bringin' up reinforcements and the like. Haw! Ah sp'ose we's could just smash 'em. They's trying to surround us agin..."

His garbled drawl ended in a snigger.

M
    Malatesto

More than slightly annoyed with being referred to as "you" Shawn's brow furrowed deeply. Had he misjudged the Asian man? He had no ties to the man after all and he had not proven himself in any way to Shawn... Perhaps both those thing a would change in time, but for the moment he did not enjoy being dismissed as if he was a child trying to sit at the adult table.

Shawn steps a few feet to the left, staying in the general vicinity of Ryou but putting some space between the two of them. " Many of us are new here, and I have not a chance to decide wether or not this place is one for me call home nor have I found those to call pack. . . . This is most troubling news... Have they sensed the arrival of more of our people and hope to squash this growth in numbers before it becomes a beach head? " Shawn takes a swig from a hip flask he produced from his back jeans pocket then offers it without looking to Ryou.

All at once, so many that he'd never seen began to make their decent onto the Tur, it surprised him. He had been told the story of who they were, and what they fought for on these lands, but to see so many people show up as opposed to the last time he had come here made him wonder if he was the only one of their kind that couldn't clearly hear the call to action.

Chris hardly notices the conversation moving forward and before he knows it a suitable opportunity to introduce himself had already passed, now he has to resort to awkwardly announcing to no one in particular "I'm Chris, Iron Master, Ithaeur" the title chant that he'd grown accustomed to listing out when introducing himself.

In the crowd, a familiar face Bridger Jones , and if what he'd just said was true also his new Alpha. His stomach churned with the implications of that promotion, the last time he'd seen Bridger he was on the other end of his rage. He remembers being less than understanding about it, despite his pack mates wounds. He wondered if Bridger held it against him in anyway. Regardless, he isn't keen on the idea with being left alone in a pack with only Bridger Jones to answer to.

"What happened to Chuck....?"

5. Likes Teeramus liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

More and more people were showing up, to the point it was a little overwhelming for Bridger. Looking to Jeremiah he said, "Good to meet you mate." He pointed a thumb at himself and added, "I'm a Rahu Blood Talon meself."

At Aeneas's elaboration on 'vans' Bridger said with a smirk, "I wouldn't mind joining in on that action. Anything to stop Anshega from gaining reinforcements."

Turning to Chris he said, "Well mate, he sent me a text saying he was tuckin' out of town for business and would be back but not sure when. He said he'd had talked to Kevin about joining before leaving so we should get with him to mince things out between us."

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Browns eyes look intently at the silent Elder before moving to the other Daniels. Distant cousin maybe? Ma never talked about relatives in Louisville. Jeremiah shakes his head.

"Not Predator Kings, those idiots don't like using technology. I don't really get why but hey better for us. Broke into one of the vans and it didn't smell like Wolf. Did smell like someone forgot that California doesn't like guns to much."

"If the locals are rallying I wouldn't know. You all put a hurtin on them when you burned that house down."

L

"All?" By her count only two of the wolves here had burnt down that house, dealt with Grandfather's defenders, and struck down that dangerous foe.

"Anyway, using man-made items is against the ban of the Predator Kings." And though it went unsaid, the unspoken warning not to ask her how she knew that hung clear in the air. It had not been an enjoyable time. "Are we sure the vans are an issue for us? Sounds like it might just be the Herd getting up to mischief." If it was connected to he Anshega she'd expect the weapons to be arriving from the north.

Chris tries not to let the news of Chucks departure get to him. For now he would try to let his reservations about pack alpha Bridger go. Right now he found himself in the rare situation of being around other wolves and be able to generally follow the conversation with at least a mild understanding. From what he gathered they were discussing the merits of a potential threat without thinking he blurts out,"Maybe we should just go take a look?" his words where hastened, as if he were speaking quickly before loosing his nerve, when he opens his mouth again he has slowed down, a bit more aware of how akward he might sound,"I....mean... It can't hurt right?"

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Bump

M
    Matrixchild

"Well mischief be me middle name so I'd be up for lookin into what they're doing. Herd certainly gets up to its own mischief now and again." Bridger always liked the idea of looking into strange situations. Always a change for some fun.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last