THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Huh," says Konrad, pausing at the thought. "That's quite the head you've got on your shoulders, Abby. Good idea. After we're done here why don't you give Marco a call, see if you can procure a favor from his contacts...while he's still alive," he adds with a comment under his breath. A bunker like that aught to have some sort of records behind it. It was unlikely to be built anytime recently though, so that might make the digging all the more difficult.

"Don't give him any details about our mission. But you can tell him that the bunker is in the Yolo Wilderness Bypass, west of the city. As for the other Prisci, they're all aware of the situation for the most part, but don't bring it up to them unless they bring it up first. We don't know who to trust and who might overhear. Now, that's all I've got for you all tonight. Unless you've got something to add, Ale, I think we can all head out to start making preparations."

"I have a confession to make." Said Gaby hesitantly. "The Daeva priscus already told me about this ventrue and asked me to keep it a secret. But now that it's in the open between the all of us, I guess I can safely discuss about this."

She turned to Richard.

"Our Priscus forbade the Daeva of taking any actions against Cotouri, under pain of banishment in the barrens and revocation of acknowledgement rights. Personally, I think this problem should be taken care of as swiftly as possible. But it puts us in the uncomfortable position of having to juggle between our group and Juan Cordoba."

She then turned towards Konrad.

"That's why I asked for the Prisci to be involved, I was hoping to get Cordoba's approval on this plan. Besides, we will need all the help we can get to pull this off. I was told that Cotouri is quite powerful. And I guess that's why I also proposed to check city records for any information about this bunker. To give us the time we need to get approval from the authorities as well as giving extra chances to prevail in this fight ..."

OOC

Richard stops shadow boxing and winks at Alessandra, he smiles and says, "Amateur light heavy weight..back in the eighties" his time spent in the ring was among the very few he had of this time in his unlife. "You should hit the gym with me next time. Let me see what you got" he tilts his head up, sending the friendly challenge with a nod.

His attention is returned to Konrad however when he suggest keeping the other Prisci in the dark about this mission until the end, he was for the most part in agreement. They were taking initiative to put an end to something that is negatively impacting the domain, what could be wrong with that? Besides, offering the plan up to others would only mean less of the credit to go around.

...and then Gabby drops a bomb shell, Richard swears through sucked teeth,"Fuuck, really?" the Daeva frowns in bewilderment, why would Cordoba ban them from participating, was he worried that his family would botch the attempt and tarnish their name or something? Many questions were raised in Richards mind, some of which he had for Gabrielle, others he would have for Juan if given the chance. Regardless now that he knew their Priscus was directly involved, and more importantly has levied punishment against acting in defiance. He knows there is nothing left to be discussed here...at least for now.

"That is going to be a problem. I'm all for getting my hands dirty, but I ain't about to get them cut off for doing the work. Still, this job sounds promising and I wanna be involved with it if possible. You said we needed time to gather more info and more resources. We can still prep for the job with out violating Cordobas word on it. In the mean time, I think me and Gabby have some things we are gonna have to talk about before we get any more involved than that" He glances over to Gabby briefly and then back to Konrad, seeking understanding from them both. He trusted that Konrad would be sharp enough to appretiate that this had become somewhat of a family matter, not something appropriate to discuss in mixed company.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Hrm." Konrad folds his arms and starts processing what Gabrielle is telling them. "I'm surprised he mentioned it at all to you. But that does pose a problem. Since we'll be presenting ourselves to the Seneschal before any final decisions are made we should be fine, though I think Richard has the right of it. I'll see if me or Harding can talk to Cordoba about ensuring you won't be punished for your participation in this. He's just as eager to see Cotouri dealt with, I'm sure. That being said, we stick to the plan until we get the green light. So let's all be ready to move as soon as we can."

Konrad curses Cordoba internally. A Kindred who wielded power to do everything but take action, restricting others with threats of punishment. It's as if he delighted in every opportunity to see others fail. The bitterness he feels is only fueled more by the recent death of Konrad's Ghoul.

"Alright, unless there's more to be said, you all know what to do. Get in touch with each other as needed. May your nights be bloody," he adds as a farewell, imitating the parting words of a certain Lady.

Everyone ready to wrap up/narrate exits?

5. Likes SoraLow liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking at Richard, "Just let me know when and where. Just don't get your ego too bruised when you get beat by a girl." the wink was returned.

"Wow, but if those are the words of your Priscus, you cant really go against them."
    she knows she wouldn't. "I hope the Seneschal can talk with him and get the ok. We need all the help we can get."

As Konrad wraps up the meeting, she nods, "Sounds good. I'll call my contacts and see what I can get my hands on. I'll send you a list with what I can get." she says to Konrad. Looking to the two Daevas, "Thank you for coming and agreeing to support this, granted the approval of your Priscus." she flashed them a grateful smile.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

"We'll wait for our Priscus authorization then. He might change his mind when he sees the formation of this task force. But in the meanwhile, I guess he doesn't want to risk losing clan members unless he is confidant of success. Anyways, we'll know very soon as he'll probably convene a meeting very soon."

She finished with those words.

"Thanks for letting us know about your plans Konrad. I hope we may yet prevail in the near future ..."

Richard spends a few extra moments enjoying the the Gangrel Whip's features, he never had much of a thing for tattoos ironically, being an artist and all, but she was definitely making them work. "You give me your number, and I will be sure to give you a shout." he lets his smile linger until turning his attention back to Konrad. "Sounds good, thanks for reaching out my man. You know how to reach me if anything." He slides himself up to his feet and reaches to clasp hands with Konrad, before he goes however he makes time to speak with Gabby,"Me and you should talk very soon"

Richard will wait for contact information from Gabby and Ale, assuming they give it to him. Afterwards he exits the van, returns to his car, and pulls off into the night.

The meeting was fast reaching its conclusion. So she gave her contact details to those who do not possess them yet before taking her leave from the other kindred. They had a lot of work to do in the meanwhile, so best get to it now ....

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Farewells are spoken and contact info exchanged before Konrad kicks them out of his van and drives off into the night.

Great Scene!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread