Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Star
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Star.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
2 6
Consilium OPINIONS

Miach

PRE

Public 3 : "He's the Councilor of the Mighty, and directly involved in tackling some of the issues plaguing this Consilium."

Private 2 (to FW): "A couple of months ago, he rejected my offer to help. He had some valid points, but still..."

E
    Ermac

Public 3: "The man we need."

Private 3 (VT): "One hell of a chef too!"

M
    Matrixchild

Public: ●●●
    "He brought me into VT and I'm thankful for that. He's a good man."

T

Public/Private ••• "I don't know exactly what he's doin'. But I expect he's got somethin' cookin'."

Emrys

PRE

Public 3- "The Councilor of the Mighty. After my first concilium here I think he proved how much attention he pays the Lex and it's adherents."

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Public and Private 5: I know what you're thinking. Like, he must have just stumbled into Councilor and Order Head. It must've been due to necessity, and vacancy, and all that other shit, right? Like, how could he have done all of that? Must've cheated, or been lucky, or something. Well, go ahead, keep on thinking that. It won't change what he is, or what he actually means. It'll just make you look like a dumbass.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Closed Thread