THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad isn't surprised when his Clanmates approach. The Priscus lowers his head in a respectful nod to Katya.

"Seneschal Harding, Whip Antinori," he says. "Yeah, you could say that. Ross McLauren, claims to be part of Clan Gangrel. He thinks he's a comedian or something, but it's under control."

He lowers his voice between the three of them, glancing sideways towards the couches where Ross is approaching David. "He doesn't know much about covering his tracks. I think he might be from out of the country or just technology illiterate. Sent me a sensitive text so I had to school him. If it continues to be a problem I might call on you, Ale. Maybe keep an eye on him in the meantime."

Resuming a normal speaking voice he continues, "I've informed him of Prince Clarke's Laws and what's expected of him. Sent him over to Priscus Regan since he also claims ties to the Ordo."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale bows her head to her Priscus as her and Katya were welcomed.

She raises an eyebrow as Konrad explains his meeting with their new Cousin.

Her head shakes gently, “Seems technology continues to be a problem, but you would think a Sire would explain how dangerous such slip-ups could be.” Young Kindred would be their downfall if they couldn’t get them back on a leash. “I certainly will Priscus, but lets hope he has learned from talking with you.” Though secretly she was kinda hoping for a chance to step in.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes Vassagon liked this post
    s
    sumthingpositiv

Hands folded together, Katya's face remains stoic, nodding as she listens to Konrad. A stubborn Savage who doesn't understand the importance of security, now where have I heard of that before?

"Yes let's hope, but either way, please keep me informed if he does refuse to listen." she looks to the newcomer as he waits to speak with David. "And is the Ordo the reason that Mr. Mclauren is in Sacramento or was it another reason?" Depending on his methods, his lack of subtlety could cause other problems if he wasn't carefully monitored.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad's eyes hold on Katya as he answers her with a simple, "Sure," before continuing. "Seems like it's another reason. I just wanted to see if he pisses off Regan too, like if his attitude with me was just a misunderstanding. But then Regan doesn't seem the type to let others get under his skin. Maybe some time with the Dragons will be good for him."

To Ale, he says, "Yeah, let's hope. Say, I think that rumor about Miss Yui returning to the Domain might've been short-lived. I haven't seen hide nor hair of her this month either. You ever get in touch with her, Ale? Or maybe you'd like to reconsider stepping up to fill the office?" The subject change comes suddenly and a twitch his lips brings the onset of a smirk to his expression. Could two clan members as Domain officials be better than one?

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a quick head nod to Katya. Inside there was a grin, curious to see how her Cousin would handle it if it came up.

There was a half snort type laugh from Ale, “There should have been zero attitude with you. I find it hard to misinterpret an attitude, but perhaps it was nerves, who knows.” She shrugs, her opinion would be formed when she had the chance to meet him.

“I haven’t had a chance to try and call her yet.” Her eyes widen at his question of her stepping up, “The thought has, of course, crossed my mind, due to my previous life and training. But I’m not sure the Prince would put someone unaligned in such a position. And without really knowing what’s going on with Miss Yui, I would hate to step on toes.” After all, she was put in the position of Reeve for a reason. And it was too early in her time in the Domain to make enemies, especially ones she had never met.

s
    sumthingpositiv

An angry david regan would be interesting to watch

Katya thinks as she keeps her eyes on David just before Konrad gets her attention with the subject of Rina. Indeed it had been a while since she last heard of the newly appointed Reeve. "Nor have I. I can try to see if anyone has heard anything concrete."

It's kind of hard to use the Reeve as a warning when there isn't one.

"For the time being though, I'd focus more on doing as much as possible, one does not need to be Reeve to be useful to the Domain. I mean with how much you've offered to help train others, you're already making a positive change by making sure us combat illiterate kindred can prove useful in a fight." the thought of fighting reminds her of that other suggestion she made to both of them and she leans in closer to speak in a more private tone.

"Have either of you followed up on that one suggestion I made at the family meeting that pertained to both of your special skills?" her eyes shift towards David, a subtle reminder that he would need them in the near future.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

OOC

"Yeah, I'll get on it," replies Konrad in the affirmative to Katya's concern.

Konrad wonders at Ale's lack of self-confidence, if that's what it is. The position might intimidate some, or perhaps the fear of offending Rina intimidated her even more. But Katya makes a good point that Ale's current efforts could still make her an appealing choice for the Prince.

"Yeah, good point," admits Konrad. "But having a Domain of combat literate Kindred might make its own problems. I think the best thing you can do is keep your eyes and ears open and alert the right officers when there is trouble. That's what I mean by stepping up. Ya gotta be nosy, and stay on top of things. Expect things before they happen like. Least that's how I always saw it. Hell, maybe I aught to..."

Konrad trails off, remembering a conversation he had with Vivian some nights ago.

He looks to Ale. "Say, Ale, alright if I speak with you later? I want to run an idea by you," asks Konrad with a knowing expression.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Interesting, if the Seneschal hadn’t heard anything, it raised many questions. Did she just decided to move to a new Domain? Was she in Torpor somewhere? Or worse?

She smiles and nods to Katya, “See, that’s why you get paid the big bucks.” She grins, not knowing if her Cousin got paid or not. But the sentiment was still there, at least, she hoped. Maybe she screwed up that saying? Meh, whatever. “Excellent points Seneschal.” And they were. If the Domain found her useful, things could start to fall into place.

“You also make good points Priscus. But thus far, I have only offered my combat skills training to our Family. No one else has approached me, and if they did, it would come with a price I can assure you.” Everything and everyone had a price. “I’ll take both of your advice, should keep me busy and out of trouble.” Least, one could hope.

“Of course.” She agreed, wondering what he had up his sleeve.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya's head nods at Priscus Roth's caution. "Yes that is true, I didn't think about that little hiccup, last thing we want is for very one in town Gerard for battle, especially when out temperaments aren't always in check"

Sometimes kindred relied more on their tongues as swords and for the sake of he masquerade, that was better.

When Konrad asks to speak with Ale at a later time, Katya respects their privacy and doesn't give any indication that she wants to prod as to what that could be about.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Alright then," replies Konrad in approval of Ale's willingness for a private meeting.

With the subject of the Reeve position on hold, Konrad moves onto another. "Speaking of training, I just got myself a nice little pea-shooter recently. I've been hoping to get some practice in soon, but it's always tough to find a range that isn't swarming with Kine cops. Guess hanging with the wrong crowd has its disadvantages too. Just a pain, is all. How's your aim, Seneschal? Been improving?"

It'd been a few months now since their visit to the gun range where Konrad had to run out on them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread