(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Katya was right on the mark, Kindred aren’t known for keeping their cool at all times. And she had certainly lost her temper more than once. But after what she had been forced to witness, one would kinda expect her to lose her shit the way she did.

Then the talk turns to guns, and she seems to perk up, “That’s great! I’d love to see it sometime, make sure you didn’t get ripped off and all that.” Plus it was a gun, she loved checking out guns. “I’m sure I’ll start having that problem sooner rather than later.”

She looks to Katya, eager to hear her answer. And that reminded her that she still had to use her connections to get her a gun. Her status was slowly growing, so it shouldn’t be an issue.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

s
    sumthingpositiv

once the talk turns to guns, Katya's mouth stretches to the side as it curves, the face of a student who feels like she skipped out on homework. "Well when I did go shooting with Ale, it was better than I thought. Although since then I'm sad to say I haven't had the chance to return. As I told Ale, I've been experimenting with other...weapons of a chain variety. Not to say I wouldn't mind continuing my lessons, keeping distance from enemies isn't always a bad thing."

A thought occurs to her and she looks from Konrad to Ale. "Now that I think about it, since both of you are more educated in this sort of thing than I. What are your attitudes on dart guns, with tranquilizers rather than bullets. More trouble than they are worth or a useful way in being silent without causing an unwanted body count?"

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Sure, I'll bring it along for you to check out when we meet up, Ale."

Katya's mention of a dart gun gathers Konrad's interest. "Oh yeah, I've heard of those. Not just tranks either, but tracers too. Handles a bit different than a real gun I'll bet. But not a bad idea if you want to take down a Kine. Though I couldn't tell you what might happen if you try to drink from tranked Blood. Maybe nothing. There's always stun guns too but tend to leave more of a mark."

Seems Konrad has given this some thought. It isn't a bad idea to find ways of improving the way they hunt by the use of the Kine's own tools.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding in agreement, “Can’t deny it, she was a damn good shot. I’d imagine with more time at a range you would only get better.” Her Cousin had a natural talent.

Ale shrugs, “I’ve also heard of them, never used one though. But I could see how useful they could be, like you said, they’re silent. Never heard or seen what a trank could do, if anything, to Kindred. But yeah, would work great on Kine. I’ve always wondered about using some sort of round with a glow in the dark ink that could help us find targets. Say we take a shot at a target, a nonlethal one, the ink or dye would leak from the wound, helping us locate them and whatever we might be looking for.” Of course she wasn’t sure it is was possible, but sounded cool.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Smiling and waving her hand in a pollyannish manner Katya says "Well it was luck for sure, but I'd feel better practicing more before taking it out onto a real situation."

As she listens to both Konrad and Ale she nods and bites her lip as her mind starts to run with ideas. "Well I'm less interested in using those on kindred, but in a situation where we'd rather not have dead kine, I was thinking it might be useful. How hard would they be to obtain? As for the tracking dye, that would be helpful also, particularly with kindred we're trying to find. Honestly, bullets do little against us anyhow, but a dye that could give away their escape route might have a better impact.""

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Or a radio transmitter. But hey, I can get you just about anything for the right price. Just let me know. You'll probably want something that's difficult to trace in case you can't recover the dart. I'm not sure how necessary it would be to use darts though for feeding. It's not like any of us are going on murder-sprees, and the Kine don't put up much of a fight once your fangs are in them. But you never know. If you can't get close and you need to take them down, I suppose that'd be just the right tool for the job."

"Maybe Priscus Gilroy knows something about tracking dyes," remarks Konrad idly as an afterthought.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking at Katya being modest, “Not everyone can pick up as quickly with firearms, so don’t sell yourself short.”

Shrugging, “I can also see what my contacts can come up with. Never tried to get them, so I’m not sure. And bullets don’t do a whole lot, but they do hurt and they are a pain in ass. I see them as being more of a distraction than anything else on Kindred.” Plus it was a pain to try and focus the blood on multiple wounds.

“Priscus Gilroy? He in the business of tracking dyes?”

s
    sumthingpositiv

"I wouldn't know." Katya says in Alessandra's reference to bullets. "But I will take your word for it. "

Confused but mainly because she doesn't know Priscus Gilroy as much Katya says "Yes please do tell, I'm not quite sure where I see the link between him and special liquids."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad seems to hesitate in his reply. "Well, he's a chemist. That pretty much makes him the go-to guy for special liquids," answers Konrad with a small shrug. "Next time I see him I'll ask him about whipping up a batch. Strange though, I haven't really seen him around lately." Not since...the incident. Konrad had already forgiven the damage to his van. He hopes the terms of their arrangement haven't changed.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had been shot a few times, hurt like a bitch.

When Katya directs a question to Konrad, Ale waits for an answer.

“A chemist, huh.” She says with a quick nod of her head. Sounds like it must be something important. “I’d be interested to hear what he would have to say. And what he would charge.” There was always a price. No one did anything for free.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread