Ended
Watch

Circle Of The Crone Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    R
    Rincewind

Looking around wistfully at the overgrown weeds Tomas gives a small sigh. “Agreed, I would like to have it here, it’s current state doesn’t inspire confidence though. I wouldn’t mind cleaning it up a bit first.”

Tomas listens to Katya’s suggestions, and takes a few moments to think before he responds.
    “I hadn’t thought of that, I think you’re right, a more personalized approach is the way to go here.
    If possible, I would like to have specifically selected Kindred attend, once we gauge their interest of course, rather than an open invitation. Richard would fit that description perfectly, had he not already chosen the Order as his home.”

He thinks of the few remaining Kindred in the domain he knows, counting them off on his fingers.
    “As seneschal, I imagine you come into contact with a lot of newcomers to the domain. If you talk to them and they seem to be open to our ideals, I would appreciate it if their names made their way to me. Once we know who may be interested, a personal invitation from the Hierophant to attend an event might go a ways towards increasing our numbers.”

“In the meantime, I will work on getting this place more...presentable to newcomers.”

ooc

s
    sumthingpositiv

Eyes wander as she thinks off the top of her head of unaligned kindred who might be interested. There was one member who introduced herself at Court, but for whatever reason she left shortly after without agreeing to the Prince's laws. It would be capricious to rush the invitations to what few unaligned kindred she knew.

"I will be sure to keep my eyes and ears open Hierophant. So far it seems that most of the new citizens are already members of the Movement but I'm sure we will eventually find someone unaligned who is seeking something more. In the meantime, while I agree Mr. Black may be dedicated to a new Covenant, this does not mean all paths towards certain requiems follow one trajectory. I've recently been playing with one member of the city and while I don't expect her to change allegiances anytime soon, I think the aspect of play with my own spirituality is intriguing some of them. I'm not given away any important information with our practices, but if it pleases you, I will also keep my eyes on aligned kindred who I suspect might seem dissatisfied with their current Friends."

her eyes shift around the farm, noticing the signs of neglect that came from Chris' absence. "As for sprucing the place up, let me know if you would like assistance. This is after all a large farm."

R
    Rincewind

“Thank you Katya, the dark mother appreciates your efforts.”
    With the biggest need in his mind having been addressed, Tomas is free to move on, comfortable Katya will do her best to bring more into the fold. She was after all, a far more enticing image than himself.
    “I imagine your current duties prevent you from spending much time in a dusty field, though any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated, but not at all expected.”

With this, Tomas takes a long a thin blade from where it was resting on one of the shorter stones and motions to Katya with it. “Unless you have more to add?” having posed the question, he puts the blade to his palm, but waits for Katya’s response before continuing.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Appreciative of Tomas' understanding of her other duties, Katya smiles to him. "If need be, I can come by on my off nights to do what little I can and the cumulative effect can hopefully make a positive change over time."

She shakes her head once Tomas opens her up to add her own business, seeing him pull his blade. She approaches him closer, waiting to follow his lead. "none this evening Hierophant, thank you for scheduling this meeting and for representing our covenant." If he offers it to Katya, she will take the blade and mimic his movement, sealing their pact in the currency that is owed to the Dark Mother.

end scene?

R
    Rincewind

“And to you.” Tomas punctuates the statement with a small nod, and by drawing the blade deeply across his palm. Squeezing his hand into a fist a few times, he forces the blood to run from the wound, and cover his hand. His head is bowed in reverence as he presses the bloody hand print into the tallest of the surrounding stones. He then passes the blade to Katya to do the same.

-1 Vitae for sacrifice

Yep that seems like the right place to end it. Thank you for participating!

s
    sumthingpositiv

-1 vitae for sacrifice and do the same and thank you!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.