1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Checking in

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus enters the Wells Fargo building and takes the elevator to the twenty-third floor. Not being able to give a newcomer a Councilor's contact information, apparently not even fully knowing the structure of his own order, he had no excuse for such lapses. Not when he was the Herald. It was long passed time to get more involved in the Consilium.

The elevator dings. He walks into the lobby and approaches Lyle at the desk. "I'd like to speak with the Deacon, if he isn't busy."

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Lyle shows Animus into the Deacon's office where Eclipse sits behind his desk. The man smiles when he sees the Herald

"Animus. It is good to see you. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I recently received a letter from Provost Dee, and he listed among his titles Lictor of the Silver Ladder. While I don't doubt his word, it caught me completely by surprise. Last I had heard, he was a Mystagogue. The whole thing made me realize just how out of touch I had gotten with the Consilium. I hope to correct that. Also, I'd like contact information for the other Councilors, so that if someone is new to town, I'll know where to direct them."

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse smiles "Yes, the John Dee situation came as a bit of a surprise to me as well. It seems that our Hierarch has been affecting things in the city even while she resides outside of it. It was because of her urging that Dee joined us, and it was by her appointment that he became Lictor. I agreed to all of it, of course. Really places the Book in an interesting position, doesn't it? I've yet to learn how Tyria is taking the move."

"As to the contact information, I'll give you what I have."
    He takes out a pad of paper and begins to write down numbers and information. He holds it out to Animus "On there are the numbers for West, Tyria, Zilker, and a few that I have listed for Zero. He can be difficult to get a hold of, you know, but I will leave it to you to secure a reliable line of communication. I assume, of course, that you do not need MY information..."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus chuckles. "Of course I know how to reach you. Zero being difficult to reach, though, that somehow doesn't surprise me." He shakes his head.

"There was one other thing I came for, though. Several months ago, Joshua and I ran into an Asian mage who rides a red motorcycle and had nearly killed the then-head of the Free Council, Calligan Wellmer. More recently, he had confronted our late Cabal-mate, Apotheosis. He's almost certainly still active, and I want to find out what I can about him, try to track him down. I plan to enlist Joshua's aid in this, but I'd like to know if you've heard anything about the mage, and if you know of anyone who would be willing and able to help. He's far too dangerous to go after alone."

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

"From what you say it sounds as if this must be dealt with immediately. I don't sort with many who are themselves inclined to such dangerous missions. I'm sure the Arrow would be happy to add their assistance, and I'd be happy to grant you whatever help I can."

Eclipse seems to think for a moment. "An Asian man, you say? Can you describe him?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"He had black hair, but it's been so long, I don't remember much more detail than that." Animus shakes his head sadly. "I'd recognize him though. He is very adept at the Arcanum of Forces. When Joshua and I first encountered him, he levitated himself, redirected bullets in mid-flight, attacked with pure force, and stole the friction from the ground under me." He pauses, as if just remembering something else. "Zero was there also, as well as another mage who has since left the city. But they were, understandably, most concerned with getting out of harm's way at the time."

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse listens. The description of the man that Animus had given him fit most Asian men, unfortunately. Still, he wondered...

He nods gravely once Animus has finished, saying "I'm not sure if I know anyone of that description or not. Asian men with black hair are not an uncommon sight in California. The Epopt of the Guardians, Zilker, matches that description even."

"You are among the most combat-ready of the local Thearchs, you know this. Lictor Dee and myself are skilled in Space, if you should require aid in that department. Besides that I would have Joshua recruit amongst his allies in the Arrow. I do believe that, from what you've said, that it is vital that we bring this man in to answer for what he's done."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus chuckles slightly. "Fortunately, not everyone rides motorcycles." He quickly becomes serious again. "I will keep your offer of aid in mind and will be sure to also keep you informed of progress. Unless there is anything else, ..." His gaze briefly flicks toward the door.

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

"No, that is all." Eclipse smiles "Thank you for stopping by, Animus. It's always a pleasure."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread