Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
51 - 54
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Initiation Time

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

"BDSM? Whips and shit?" As Vinny speaks, his cigarette leaps up and down from his lips. He cocks his head to his Alpha.

"Man, what are you into?"

Ready to head off when BC is

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo just laughs, and heads over to his bike. "Adapt and overcome, Vinny, adapt and overcome!" He says, before starting the bike, the engine roaring loudly as it came to life.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

the two packmates have a good time together. the next day, their errant sister comes back.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

how did Samantha's initiation turn out? Here's the story

The man comes up to Sam, and looks her over.

"You know what you are getting yourself into?" He asks, a look of concern on his face.

Somewhere back in Samantha's mind, she knew that this could go wrong in 50 different ways at any moment. But this was a test and dammit she was going to pass it.
    "Yes."

Pain explodes across her face, and her cheek burns from the impact of his backhand. "That is yes SIR!" He shouts in her face, his filthy spit getting into her eyes. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING YOURSELF INTO?"

Sam was already starting to feel rage boiling under her skin from that blow alone. She gritted her teeth and faced him. "YES SIR!"

He nods. "I'm glad we understand each other recruit. Now I think I want to see your boobs bounce. So run." He leers at Samantha, and she can feel him undressing her with his eyes. They aren't the eyes of a gentle lover, but of someone who wants to beat her senseless with the back of his hand.

Stay calm Sammy. There's always after this is over and done with. She thought. Samantha nodded and started running, mostly in laps around the park.

She made a mental note to stay on the Defensive when around him.

"Faster!" He shouts, slapping her ass as hard as he can as she runs by. The humiliation hurts more than the pain. "Sprint!"

Sam was trying to stay as focused as she ran faster, trying to ignore the drill Sergent.

He starts running beside her, totally not out of breath in the slightest. "You call this running, GIRL? I've seen drunk hooligans run faster. Move it!"

And I've heard better insults thrown by drunk hookers. Sam though as she ran faster.

He pushes her to run for several hours (give me 3 stamina+resolve rolls please)

The Rolls

She runs and runs and runs, and gets an hour and a half of straight sprinting. It would have made any normal human pass out after half an hour, but she keeps on going, and going, until even her excellent stamina causes her to give up. She can't go on any more. Her muscles just refuse to move. She leans over, desperately trying to catch her breath, each gulp of air a welcome releif, and yet it never seems to help.
    "Is that it?" He laughs. "You can either keep running bitch, or you can suck my dick while you are down there. Your choice."
    (it will require a stamina+resolve-3 to get up and run again)

up again

With great effort, Samantha manages to force herself to stand up and begin jogging. She can't move any faster, and is getting very thirsty. "You can quit anytime. Doesn't hurt me any. You don't deserve to be here anyway."

Sam just ignored Sergent asshole as she struggled to keep running. Her mind was mostly telling her to ignore the threats and taunts and just stay focused on what she was doing. Just as she was taught.

"And halt!" He shouts.

And one of the words Sam was waiting for was spoken. She stopped in her tracks, taking in as many deep breaths as she could. Be wary sam. Be wary...

"How does the air feel? Its nice isn't it?" He asks casually. He drinks some water. Man she is thirsty.

Keep it under control. She kept thinking. She knew he was just taunting her, waiting for her to slip up. She had to stay stronge or else she wasn't getting into the Tribe.

Even if some small part of her would love to choke this fucker, rip off his balls and then feed them to some stray dogs.

He kicks her, hard, sending her stumbling. "I Asked you a QUESTION! WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER? Or are you too exhausted to move? Thats fine, you just need to spread those legs and lay down. Go ahead, i'll tell her you passed."

Samantha winced, a hand clutching where she was hit as the pain started to fade away. "Its is nice Sir, but I'm not lying down." She said, something similar to a growl slipping through.

He smiles. "Oh goodie. Lets go for a run." He runs with you, screaming at you to go faster, as you head west, until you reach the river. "And Halt. Do you know what that is?" He asks, pointing at the river.

"The river sir." Said replied. She knew where this was going. Didn't help much with Samantha's thirst by just staring at it, even if it was salt water and not very good for drinking.

"WRONG!" Smack, pain in the back of her neck. How a mother wolf disciplines her errant cub. Only this was done with a closed fist.
    "That is your new testing grounds. I want you to lay down in the water, so that it comes up a little more than 3/4s of the way on you. Now!"

The water is freezing cold.

Sam grolwed as she walked over and did as she was instructed. She wasn't far off from what she guessed at least. Stay calm. Let the water keep you calm even if its trying to freeze everything off.....

At first its really cold, and that sucks. But sam is able to tough it out. Then the coolness numbs her pain for a while, and she is able to rest. But after an hour or so, the wind starts to pick up, and the numbing cold now turns into constant pain. Pain all across her front as the wind chills the wet clothing she has on. The pain grows with each passing minute, (Roll resolve +composure)

Toughing it out

The pain is excruciating, but she is able to breathe her way through it. He leaves her there for several more hours, tears of pain being washed away by the river before he can notice them. She's getting tired, but isn't about to complain about that. She's hungry and thirsty as well, but he doesn't seem to care in the slightest.

When he returns, he has a steaming cup of coffee. "Wants some?" he asks, friendly voiced.

Sam braced herself, trying to get both her numb and painful muscles ready to move or roll out of the way in case her answer was going to lead to what she suspected. "Yes sir."

He nods understandingly, before throwing the scalding hot liquid on her face. She however, is able to move her pained muscles and duck under the scalding liquid.

"Cheeky. Now start running." He snarls , and marches Sam to a small house, onto a treadmill, and sets it for maximum. The pain that ached through her muscles at the start of the run fades as her body warms up again. She is very tired though (all rolls are now made at -1 due to exhaustion) He then goes and gets so more coffee, which he drinks.
    "Would you like some?" He asks again. Unlike last time, there is no grin,

"No thank you sir..." She said between puffs. There was something insider that told her that she might have made things harder on herself for dodging buring hot coffee, but she knew that the alternative could have been worse.
    I do wonder when the fuck I will get some rest though...Starting to feel tired...

"You could have said so the first time. That was good coffee." He bemoans, slurping loudly. He keeps you running for 3 more hours (resolve+Stamina, don't forget the exhaustion penalty)

Then why the flying FUCK did you waste it on throwing it at peoples faces!? Sam was brimming with anger at the remark as she ran. But it looks like exhaustion was starting to take its toll on the young pup.

...Bugger!

She keeps running for a while, and then feels very strange, and then her face is falling towards the treadmill's grinding rubber, and she is careened off of the machine (take 2 bashing). She can't get up. Its too nice to just stay here and sleep. She feels a prodding in her breasts.

Ow....That feel a little better at least... She though as her muscles started to relax a little while on the floor. There was a look of confusion on Samantha's face in regards to the feeling on her chest. Something that was bugging her. That can not be good. She though as she started trying to desperately get up and find out what the hell was going on...Unless it was just an injury which should fade quickly.

Her sleep deprived mind finally realizes that he is kicking her, not exactly gently, in the chest, and her ears start working again.
    "..et UP! GET UP! GET YOUR ASS BACK UP!"

Without thinking, Sams hand was grabbing the Drill Sergeants leg, her nails were starting to dig into the fabric. Jugging by her grip, she wasn't about to let go. (Strength is 4 if he wants to try and break away)

TIMBERRRRR!

Sgt. Bastard angrilly yanks at his foot, but her grip holds, and he falls over. "Let GO you dumb bitch!" He shouts, desperately trying to get his foot to let go. A new smell is in the air...fear.

There was a smile on Sam's face. He might have been more intimidating than her, but he wasn' stronger. She rolled over, quickly releasing one hand and grabbing G.I Jerk ass by the throat. "Shut up!" She barked in his face. That subtle feral fury below the surface was gleaming through those eyes that stared right at the Drill Sergent.

He growls at you, unable to properly enunciate anything with his larynx squeezed so. His eyes are wide, and sweat is coming off of him. he does something with his neck , and his throat is able to speak, "Or what, bitch?"

"Or I will personally castrate you so you won't even have the balls to do half the shit you could." Samantha growled. "Look at me you fucking pussy."

He locks eyes with her "like you could."

Sam was chuckling, it was not a pleasant one. Her grip on his neck tightened a little more. "That a dare?" Samantha moved over, pinning the Sergent with her legs straddling his chest. Her hand was starting to snake up the sergeants leg while the other was firmly holding on to his neck.. "Army Reject like you? I doubt you would even need them anymore." Her hand was getting closer and judging from her tone she was more than willing to do it.

"You don't have it in you, you pathetic, weak bitch." He is no longer struggling to be let go of, he knows he has the power here.

He really shouldn't have said that. "Wanna bet?"

Sams hands dived into his pants and were already starting to dig into skin. Already there was subtle tugging motions like she was getting ready. "Now you can either start begging or you can get use to being a uric...Last...Chance."

"I know your type, all talk. never able to go across the line. That's why you need people like me." He spits out at you. a feral grin across his face.

"Wrong answer dumb ass." And with that, she started ripping.

(i'm going to need a strength+athletics-3 roll; don't forget exhaustion)

NOT super effective

She tells her muscles to rip, rend, tear; and while he howls in pain, there is no damage being done. She's just too tired, and the task too difficult with her bare hands... (you can try again, at an additional -1)

Through the haze of sleep and anger, Sam was starting to realize what she was doing. There was just a hint of disgust inside her. She never went that far. The pup pulled her hand out of the sergeants pants...

...and subsequently backhanded the Ex-Sergent. "Stop screaming! Can't even take it like a man..." She was ashamed of herself deep down, doesn't mean shes going to let this asshole see it.

He takes a deep breath, then a second, his face still turned from the force of her backhand.

And then he starts laughing. Its slow at first, so quiet you can't even hear it, and then it gets louder and louder. He then takes one deep breath and looks at her straight in the eye.
    "Like I said, dumb bitch, thats why you need people like me." More laughing.

Sam was now smiling. Soon that turned into a laugh of her own. She was laughing so hard she failed to notice her grip on the Sergents neck getting harder. "Of course I do. Your an example of the sort of asshole I shouldn't turn out to be." Samantha was able to calm back down, focusing on the sergent. "I mean lets face it. If you went from the army to dealing with people like me, you must seriously be weak as fuck."

He starts having trouble breathing, and tries to fight the grip on his neck.
    You call yourself a soldier?

But his feeble pawing doesn't do the trick.

Sam weakend her grip just enough for the sergent to speak. "Plus" She continued. "There is the fact this "Stupid Bitch"- Said in a way that would qualify for quotation fingers. "-has you pinned to the ground and not moments ago had you by the balls."

"And you aren't going to do anything with it. your going to glare at me and berate yourself for your weakness. your too weak to do what has to be done. So get off and lets get back to me torturing you." He sneers.

"Honestly? I don't think so." Samantha said matter of factly. "When i get off I want you to flip over and give me 200 hundred push ups while you glare at me and berate yourself for you own weaknesses." There was a touch of a smile on her face. "Are we clear?"

"Cute. You can either get off me and do what I say, or quit. Your choice. His eyes go to the door."

Samantha rolled her eyes then lifted his head a few inches from the ground before slamming it against it. "I said, are we clear?" There was a deep undercurrent of authority in her voice as she glared at him. She obviously wasn't playing games here.

He spits in your face. "Face it, I've won. Sure, your stronger physically, but you don't have the balls to break me." That smile.

Sam calmly wiped the spit of her face...Then slammed his head against the floor again. "I said: Are we clear?"

He comes away with a cut on his forehead, and the blood is welling up slowly.
    "We are clear, Fuck You." He says very slowly and deliberately.

Sam shook her head, making little tsk tsk sounds. "I don't think we are maggot!" She said with more force in her voice, puctuating her sentence with another slam. "Your just a little worm that picked on a bunch of those weaker than yourself. Think how they felt..Think how they would enjoy watching you squirm."

He just keeps laughing. "Come on, you call that ecouragment? I did worse than that my first year. Come on, harder!" Blood is now running freely down his face.[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to wonder if he's getting off this? Better take off the kiddie gloves. She though as her grip on the sergents neck became crushing. "Listen to me right NOW! I want you to start doing push ups as soon as I let you go. If you don't I will BEAT your brains into the floor! I WILL BREAK your balls to the poijnt your children will be born retarded! I WILL REDUCE YOU TO LESS THAN NOTHING IF YOU DON'T START FOLLOWING ORDERS LIKE THE SOLDER YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN! NOW ARE WE FUCKING CLEAR!?!?"

Fear me or else!

"Ma'am yes ma'am, Message understood."

Sam released her grip on the sergent and got up. "Get started then. NOW!" She barked with her hands behind her back with a death glare right at the sergent.

He begins doing pushups, and whatever else you order him to. For the next day you rule his life.

Julia arrives at the house and gives you a knowing nod.
    "Most applicatants go through initation and are asked if they are ready to join. I don't need to ask you that. You were born ready for this tribe, Winter Wolf knew it from the moment luna chose you. And what you have done here today shows that. You are a daughter of Winter, the patient path. I must only ask if you are willing to accept that mantle, to endure those hardships. But from the blood on your hands and the steel in your eyes, I know the answer already."

Samantha nodded. "I accept."

She initates you, away from your pack, for you are alone, and strong, and need no one beside you to see your worthiness. For a moment, you actually see Winter Wolf, who looks on you with an unrecognizable expression, before he is gone. Julia sends you home to your pack; she also tells you of the Lodge of Winter, and how that might be were she belongs.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6