Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1509) Richard and Tomas

THREADID

'I'd say it has had it's ups and downs but Imma keep it pushing either way"

Now that he'd managed to sedate the creature Richard could approach the conversation with a lucid mind. He smiles with confidence at the Gangrel who from previous experience has shown himself to be a decent fellow, one that ran in the same circles as Konrad at least marginally. In him, Richard saw the potential for an ally in Tomas

"Haven't had a chance to speak to you in awhile, at least not socially. Have you managed to get a your peak at what lies beyond?"

R
    Rincewind

“Heh, not as of yet I’m afraid, but i’ll keep looking. Indeed it has been a while. What of you? Has your search for spirituality led you to any answers? Or simply more questions like the rest of us?” Tomas replies with a grin.

"In due time I'm sure you will get a glimpse. In fact I have a theory on the subject. I believe that simply being kindred makes us all more or less guaranteed to run into some freaky shit eventually. Immortality assures us of this." Richard shrugs his shoulders casually aware that what he was saying was likely obvious but he continued on anyway, "But what we find, when we do gain an opportunity to gaze beyond veil that separates us, that is what remains a mystery." He supposes that didn't really really answer Tomas's question so he adds,"Since we last spoke I have moved forward with my plans to join the Order, as of now I have learned little details about their ways" not that I could share them with you anyway, "From what I have gathered though I get the feeling that my search for spirituality is going to continue I'm afraid. I believe that there is a higher being...somewhere. I just have no idea who or what it is or more importantly, rather I am blessed or forsaken by the most high".

R
    Rincewind

“Perhaps it does, though some would say that same immortality will forever prevent us from seeing anything beyond. Freaky shit though? That’s almost certain.” Tomas says with a laugh.”

“I’m glad you have found some direction at least, eternal life with nothing to live for would be a long unlife indeed. Perhaps it’s better to never find the answer, lest you run out of questions.”
    A short, sharp clap is heard as Tomas brings his hands together. “But you won’t have to worry about that now won’t you? I’m sure the order will give you much to question.” He finishes with a smile.

"Most definitely! For every answer the Order provides it is certain to bring about even more questions, though I haven't begun my studies yet I like the promise of always being able to achieve more, have you made a final decision on your own covenant affiliation?"

posted from phone, still out of town

R
    Rincewind

"Well since we last spoke, I have taken up the mantle of spiritual leader of the Circle of the Crone. So I guess you could say i’m fairly heavily entrenched in that regard.” Tomas replies, a hint of humor in his voice.

“From what you’ve said about your past, I’m sure the extra control over your fate the Order can provide greatly appealed. I’m happy to hear you have found some focus.”

Thats right, Chris isn't around anymore Richard leans closer to Tomas and places a firm hand on the new Hierophant's shoulder,"That's great Tom, congratulations! We should get together and celebrate no? This has to be an exciting time in your requiem." He supposed the position had to be filled by someone, the only other circle member he could think of was Katya who would surely have her hands full with her responsibilities to the domain. Which left only Tomas.

Closed Thread