Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A Walk on the Dark Side... (Attention Max)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    S
    Steven

Elanah Hangs up her phone and follows Max's directions. Seeing the one active street light and the man underneath it she begins walking in his direction.

Ciara Maskelyne

He nods to himself as he watches her step out of the shadows of the alleyway, walking quickly towards her. He drops his voice to barely a whisper as he moves to stand beside her.

I was hoping for a quiet rest of the evening; it would seem they like to work fast here in Sacramento. Where are we going and who are we going to blow up now?

He tries to bring it out as a joke, but his words carry the edge of a tired frustration as well.

S
    Steven

"If you do not wish to come with me you do not have to. But as a reminding We did not blow anyone up. Someone else did and they did so with intent to kill all of us. Now I am a soldier. This is not the first time someone has tried to blow me up. What about you Max. What are you?

Her voice is low and hushed but heated. Her tone of voice is militant and clipped.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Max raises an eyebrow; that sudden change coming over her again. Maybe she's bipolar, maybe that's it... He thinks to himself. He raises a hand to his forehead; thumb and index fingers massaging his temples. How strange, after all these years as a walking corpse, the little motions of the living would still creep into his actions. He pulls his hand away after a few moments, having collected his thoughts. He looks down at Elanah; not angry, nor playful, but with the weight of many more years on his shoulders than his young face would suggest.

Do I want to? No; because it's probably going to pull me deeper into whatever little war is going on here. But I'd rather know who and what is trying to kill me than remain happily ignorant until they kill me too.

As for what I am? I'm a librarian with a highly under-developed sense of self-preservation. He smiles a little, trying to put the female Kindred in a better mode.

S
    Steven

I will take that as a your coming with. Good choice. She looks around the street up and down... Do you have a car?

Stop being so hard on him. He is not Him. You flirt and then you bitch. What the hell is the matter with you

Ciara Maskelyne

He shakes his head. No, I've just arrived in the city. Looks like we'll have to take a cab; that is, if you know where we're going...

S
    Steven

First we go back to my hotel to get some things...*wink*

Then we get ourselves something to eat. And then we meet up with Konstantine and the others at the Asylum.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

He nods as she speaks, then blinks at the mention of the Asylum.

Asylum? My Sire always did say I'd end up in the funny farm. I bet he never thought it would be by choice. Max looks down the street, looking for a taxi to flag down.

S
    Steven

As they arrive at Elanah's hotel. Elanah gets out of the taxi and begins to walk up to the doors. She turns and looks at Max, "Are you coming?"

Ciara Maskelyne

He nods, walking behind her. I don't think being alone tonight is safe for our kind. He holds the door open for her, motioning her forward. Ladies first; you know the way better than I.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.