Ended
Watch

(1509) Garrick and Vivian

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    V
    Vivian York

Her eyes were quickly drawn to the Haunt’s hands at his pockets, Garrick would have been a fool to bring a weapon into Elysia, but one couldn’t be to cautious.

Content with his disarming stance, Vivian matched his grin. “Pleased to meet you, what do you prefer to be called? Something proper, or first name? You may call me Vivian. Although if you insist on propriety, York is my surname and I’m a Succubus.” Suddenly, she felt like her mouth was possessed by Josephine.

“So, where did you hail previously? What brought you here?” Having no qualms about asking such elusive questions.

No, not the eyes, not yet.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Garrick works just fine Mis.. Vivian. I am comfortable with first names, or Titles which ever is prefered." Or which ever keeps trouble away. "I'm from Truckee, just a hour or two north east of here."

A small nod of his head to himself. "I think that my Sire felt it was time to see if I could survive on my own? I have come to enjoy the challenge." Garrick shifts his weight to the other foot, stupid shoes.

"British?.. er I'd guess that you are from England? From your accent." Garrick asks with hesitation, another hot dead monster.

V
    Vivian York

“Garrick, perfect.” With a quick nod, agreeing to forego the formalities.

“Truckee. Never heard of that place. Smaller town?” She wouldn’t be surprised if it had been, it would explain many things.

Vivian tsked and shook her head, hair bobbing on her shoulders. “Those pesky sires. Some of them seem to want to give us the boot from the nest. Like teenagers fleeing their parents after schooling. Too bad they have the same syndrome as well.” At least that’s what the Daeva’s seemed to be going through.

“And you guessed right. That’s where I grew up and was Embraced.” She grinned, still curious if he the Haunt could actually see her.

Keep resisting.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"I believe it is. Sacramento is huge compared to my old home." Small is probably the right word, though its hard to say having only lived in two places. "There were not many of us either."

The Nosferatu smiles after a moment of hesitation, eyes twitching as Vivan's hair bobs. "Ah good, I was worried about offending you.

Is it normal among our kind for our Sires to test us like that?"

V
    Vivian York

“There’s a lot of world out there, Garrick. This is only the beginning if you wish it to be.” Palming her hand toward the rest of the Nox. “Of course, it seems a good beginning doesn’t it? Quite right of you to acclimate to a slightly larger place before tackling everything else. Otherwise, you can get quite the shock.” A quick nod after her last note of travel.

A slight shrug, “Heavens no, it takes quite a bit to offend me. Although there are some things that trigger my anger quicker than others.” Chuckling gently.

“Truth be told, I was along side my sire for quite a bit of my Requiem. It wasn’t that he told me to leave or that he left. It was necessary for the two of us at that point.” Shaking her head. “So no, it is not normal for sires to do such a thing. Each Sire and Childer creation and bond is different.” Much like biological Kine, each situation was so individual that it was hard to say what was normal.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Larger? I think I'll stay here as along as I am allowed then." Garrick shakes his head and holds back a chuckle. Larger? Please no.

"I hope to never anger you then." Daeva are what.. impulsive? Pretty?

"Eh makes sense I guess, each Sire behaving differently. We were human at one point and humans are not saints." Huh, cause and effect. The Embrace messes up everyone differently huh, maybe? Damnit.

"Are you a member of any Covenant within the city? I'm hoping to meet members of different Covenants, home did not have any."

V
    Vivian York

No, not yet.

“Unless you do something drastically moronic, I think it’s safe to say you can stay as long as you’d like.” Vivian offered with a shoulder forward.

Bite your tongue, still not the right time.

The Succubus thought she’d shed some insight. “Let’s just say that you will find out quite quickly if it comes to that. But they’ll be warning signs.” She winked.

Did he even see that?

“Not a member as of yet. One or two I’ve given some thought. Tough choices. I’ve been here a year and still haven’t made a commitment to any of them.” The Daeva was honest in her venture thus far, why hide what may happen soon. “And you? You haven’t yet met any covenant members at all since your arrival?”

Then, the inevitable happened sooner than Vivian wanted. Sometimes she was impulsive, but speculation was a dangerous thing. “Sorry to ask this but I must. Can you see at all?”

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Yep" A grin spreads but is pushed aside. "I wear sunglasses when I'm out in public." Garrick taps his right index finger to his right temple. "So it really looks like I'm blind? Back home they'd just joke around about it."

"I have talked with at least one member of the Carthians and one Ordo member, Priscus Regan. His recommendations.. hurt to think about? Or maybe I wasn't used to thinking too much." The white eyed Nosferatu shrugs. "Working on that."

V
    Vivian York

Nodding, it made sense for the Haunt to wear them in public. Not many people would question it, especially in this day and age. Vivian’s hand went up flagging him slightly. “Well, mostly. Or serious cataracts. I just thought I’d be on the level instead of presuming.” Her gloved hand flipped toward him. “But if it was just in passing, then yes, I’d say you were blind.”

Glancing toward David Regan , a soft grin appeared before looking back to Garrick. “Ah, yes, the Dragons. There is a lot they cannot reveal about their Covenant to outsiders. Although, I don’t know many Covenants that reveal information to outsiders.” Which was the toughest part of her job in Toronto. “What I know of the Dragons is this, its about Change or progressing forward into being something more.” At least that’s what the Daeva had concluded about it.

“So, which Carthian did you speak to?” Just as curious about that as she was the Haunt’s other discussion.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Lips twitch into a grimace as Garrick nods his head. "Thank you for your honesty." Time to get a cane? No that'd be more obvious. Aviators?

"Cause and Effect is what we talked about. I'm still working that one out." A hand scratches at his beard. "Eh ya, secrets aren't meant to be shared openly."

"Gerald Baker and Priscus Roth I believe? I ended up in a conversation with the soon to be Seneschal and then others joined. They were planning a beach party that I forgot to go to. I didn't ask them about their Covenant though, didn't think of it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.