Ended
Watch

(1509) Garrick and Vivian

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    V
    Vivian York

Considering Vivian’s former life in Toronto was built upon lies and deceit, it was refreshing to just be that, honest. But she saw his grimace and with sincerity, she spoke. “I’m sorry if I offended you, Garrick. I’d just rather be honest than appease someone. You seem to deserve more than that.” He may be a Haunt, but many times she’d seen crippled people detest being fawned over. Then she moved to Sacramento and saw otherwise.

The Daeva’s head snapped to at the mention of Gerald. “Really, Gerald.” It seemed he’d been gone for quite some time. Was she really that caught up in other things to have not had a chance to talk to the Nosferatu yet? “You’ve been around here longer than I realized.” She snickered softly.

“Ah yes, the beach party. I had completely lost track of things that night and never went. I wonder how it turned out. I did have a bathing suit ready to go. Alas, time was not my companion that evening.” Darn the luck...

Shaking her head back and forth. “I’m not one to speak about another covenant, just what I’ve been told.” Vivian's head continued to shake. “But, the Carthians seem… well, I’ll leave that for you to decide.” Hopefully the Haunt get the hint.
      3 successes-Don't even bother with them
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-09-25 20:30:40 Viv - Don't bother rolls 9 to Man+Per+Spec (10 Again) 5, 1, 1, 9, 10, 9, 7, 2, 5, 4 3 successes

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"You didn't offend me Vivian. I'm worried about slipping and being noticed. Appearing blind is not what I thought of this." Again an index finger taps against his temple. "And I'll take brutal honesty over as..appeasement anyday." White eyes dart around looking at nothing before shifting back to looking past Vivian.

"I'll.." The word trails off and instead Garrick simply nods. "Are there get togethers for those of us who aren't part of a Covenant?"

2 suxx to understand
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-09-27 09:09:34 Garrick rolls 4 to Daeva say what? (Wits2+Empth2=4) (10 Again) 1, 8, 5, 8 2 successes

V
    Vivian York

“I’m glad for that Garrick.” She grinned pleased at his response. “There are many forms of blindness, as I'm sure you may know, and some take on some striking disfigurements. Of course, it can be disturbing to some. But, wearing glasses and half faking you’re blind will probably do the trick.” Taping her own temple to mirror his by example.

Her arm spread outwardly, as she went on with her point. “I mean, good god, have you seen what the kids stick in their eyes for contacts these days? I’ve seen the lot of them scamp about the plazas thinking they are the cats meow.” The Daeva laughed in disbelief at the odd trend.

Vivian turned to look around the basement of the Nox, and after another moment of thought she spoke. “Well besides than you and I, Alessandra is the only other one that I’m aware. There were more at one point I believe, but not many more.” It was either due to leaving the Domain or finding a sense of belonging to a Covenant.

“Are you concerned that because you’re unaligned that it will cause… problems?” Vivian leaned with a slight and curious shrug.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Garrick's head tilts to the side as Vivian explains something he's never heard of. "They put contacts in and act like cats?" The Nosferatu shakes his head. "Man I thought my and my friends back home acted like idiots." Lips draw into a tight line then relax. "Hopefully that's an ok word.."

"Wasn't sure if everyone got together or not. Back home we all hung around. But that's all we had back home so.." White eyes flick around before looking through Vivan once again. "Maybe that was a stupid question."

V
    Vivian York

Vivian popped her phone out of her handbag. “Oh, you should see this then.” Using The Googles, the Daeva typed in a word to the search. Sclara contact lenses and instantly a barrage of eyes completely black arrived in little pictures on the screen. “See what I mean? Young ones at the mall wear these, and now more prominent since Hallows Eve is near.”

“Yes, idiots is quite appropriate. Swearing, on the other hand, is usually frowned upon.” Although sometimes Vivian dropped a few gems in conversation, that no one seemed to notice.

Shaking her head rampantly. "Not at all Garrick. If you’d like to meet with myself and Alessandra, I’m sure she’d be game for such a chat.”

“But, back home, how many covenants did you say there were with members?” If there were any at all…. She was pretty sure she heard him say earlier that the Haunt’s home town was not comprised of many Kindred.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.