Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about .
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Public/Prviate 5: His Grace is always worthy of respect and admiration. I am great full to be able to call his Domain my home.

M
    Matrixchild

Public/Private ●●●●●: "The Prince is truly respected in the domain, and that respect is well deserved."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public/Private ••••• The Prince runs his Domain with fair and reasonable Laws. I have nothing but respect for him.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

s
    sumthingpositiv

Public/Private •••••: His Grace's laws are just and have protected us well. We owe him our endless respect and gratitude. I am honored to serve him."

J
    Juan Cordoba

Public/Prviate 5: "He is the greatness which we should aspire to become."

Public/Private 5: The most Honorable Alder Clarke, Duke and Judex of Sacramento, is the reason for order in this Domain.

V

Public 5: "Although I have not had the chance to meet him yet, I am confident that Prince Clarke is worthy of all the high praise I have heard about him."

Private 5 (Carthians): "He is the undisputed ruler of the city, with the respect of everyone. That much is clear. However, I hear his ideas are not as traditional as they could be. Our work with this Invictus leader is cut out for us, but I believe it is possible to meet our goals, even if displacing the Invictus proves impossible."
    BP 1 | Striking Looks 4 (ethereal, captivating) | Presence 3 (friendly)
    Health 7 | Vitae 8/10 | Willpower 4/4

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Public: •••••
    "He calls the shots. And it's cause of his fair and unquestionable rule that we can all get on so well in His Domain."

Private (to Carthians): •••••
    "Best not to rock the boat. But if the experiment proves a success in the Domain then Prince Clarke may grant us more favor. He may be Invictus but I'll bet he knows a good thing when he sees it."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha Villiers

Public and Private: 5

"I have no doubts that other Prince's view his reign and Domain with envy. His Majesty rules fairly. His rule is wise and subtle too. His manners are beyond gracious and his intellect is sharp. He is, in short, a paragon."
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

V
    Vivian York

Public 5/5 – There is nothing left to be said that hasn’t been since I’ve arrived. I agree with all these. He has not proved fault in anything he’s done. Patient when the time calls and serves justice when necessary.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread