Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
191 - 195
DISPLAYED
VtR Questions and Scene Talk

Page 20 of 20 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello,
    I want to inform you that I am at capacity for Storyteller scenes at the moment. I will update this thread when I have a free spot, and if you need a scene with an NPC, request it here.
    Current-
    Mekhet Gather
    of car parks and grey hairs
    Glimpse Forten's Illusion Ch 3: Making some Call
    Office Recon
    Reserved for Forten's Illusion Cryptid resolution

2. Likes Lionell, liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello everyone,
    I want to open a conversation on if everyone knows what to do for the Blood Hunt. The Prince has called a Blood Hunt and everyone should participate or expect IC consequences. You can check the IC information here
    Announcement
    Update with Prisoner Count from the Prince

I advise you to talk to someone IC at Formal Court to partner up and then create a thread where your characters look for the criminals. Tag the category bloodhunt2

Jennifer Hazelton

I'm posting to the Invictus meeting because I'm so excited about it. I'm on mobile, so I don't have access to my photo storage and will share certain details like her dress, later.

5. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora Scenes

I'll get the office scene with Jenn and Helen up today

Twist Scenes

Seryna

In regards to Fists and First Brushes, unless you wanted to extend past the normal 30 day limit, I don't believe we would have time for the actual combat/sparring match. I am fine with extending, if you want to, but I have an idea as to how we could do it in the current alloted time.

My suggestion would be something similar to a foot chase encounter, an Extended Strength+Brawl between the two of them to see how each fares against the other. Set a number of rounds and just who rolls better in that round has the advantage. We can also reserve the right to purposefully decrease the number of successes in order to allow the other person to have the advantage that round?

I also think, while doing this Raúl could be doing an Extended Wits+Composure or possibly better yet, Wits+Brawl in order to properly assess Jennifer's current fighting prowess. If we did this, would the Gangrel Weakness come into play or not? I would think not as it is a perception-based roll?

Page 20 of 20 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20
+ Reply to Thread