Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
181 - 190
DISPLAYED
VtR Questions and Scene Talk

Page 19 of 20 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

I would like to draw all Vampire writers' attention to this announcement by the Alder Prince:
    Blood Hunt
    All Kindred are expected to participate. Kindred should post where they are looking and I will monitor the threads. I suggest pairing up with another writer (back up is always good for a Blood Hunt).

Jennifer Hazelton

Vampire writers, get posting to chat by the car or I'm closing it in 24 hours

Jennifer Hazelton

Helen Kingsley Raul Lionell The plot continues. You shall be responsible for opening the next scene to address this plot point. I expect you to make rolls and take initiative to solve the situation. The prisoners have information and I thought that you would make an effort to find that information out.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

Seryna How would you like me to handle Verity doing a run around to pick up rumours to trade, as a glimpse? or as the opening post to a scene where she goes to talk to Ms. Clark? or something else?
    Reuban Brigh

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello,
    The picking up rumors can be done in a standard scene. Verity could post into Formal Court, an open thread or set up a scene with another writer.
    To meet with an NPC, you can create a thread under vampire with a write up in the beginning of how the NPC was contacted. I have one slot for you to put that together presently.

6. Likes liked this post

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

Question: Does Verity need to wait until she is up in formal court to post leaving and joining in the side thread or is she allowed to step across immediately??
    Reuban Brigh

Twist Scenes

Question: Does Verity need to wait until she is up in formal court to post leaving and joining in the side thread or is she allowed to step across immediately??
    She can join immediately if she wishes to. Court side threads are meant to keep multiple conversations from cluttering the main thread. Your marble will still show in the main thread but those should be skipped if the character is in a side thread.

9. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello folks,
    I have a guideline for moving forward. We have two plots that can be closed up with a scene (or two). I am tagging folks who expressed interest in the plot so we are all on the same page and any questions can be clarified here. This is not to call attention to anyone in particular or make anyone self conscious or feel badly. This is only so everyone who has participated in the plot or told me that they want to participate in a plot knows my expectations.
    @Albert Baker George Alessandra Orianna Killian Jacque Verity Carmen ReubanBrightwood George Helen Kingsley Losh Killaton

In a plot thread, clearly detail what your character is doing and what your intention is for the scene or post.
    For example, Jorge the Chain Tickler is looking for a criminal for his Priscus. Jorge dresses in clothing that he buys from a current clothing shop to blend in with the Kine. He walks slowly on the street, fiddling on his phone like he sees most Kine do on TV. He is discreetly looking for anyone pale or behaving in a predatory manner.
    Stoyteller: Make X roll and describe what predatory manner he is looking for.

Do not preemptively make rolls that I have not asked you to make. I have clarified that I need to know what the roll is from reading your rolls description - which means spell everything out, such as calling dividing successes, in the description of the roll. I should be able to read a post and move on with a roll result without ever needing to ask you a question. Clarify where your character is, post inventory in the first post and as always, be mindful of the LAW, Kine and Kindred. If you walk downtown with a cross bow and a Castiel trench coat in an 80 degree California summer, do not be surprised if you have a scene being taken into police custody.
    I am excited to see how your character helps solve the mystery. If you are reading this and want to get involved, please read this thread. I have written the next plot, yet I will not launch the plot until Forten's Illusion and Confidants and Confessions are closed. You do need to create the Social Thread and participate in writing with another writer for the month before I add you to the next Plot. I am very strict on the timing - if you don't post for five days, your character will be written out and you will not be able to join the next plot thread.
    Thanks for reading and lets have fun!

11. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Mekhet Writers shinjidai Scott Price

Losh Killaton George - there is a Mekhet Gather hosted by Simone. Please post in soon, the scene closes to new arrivals 7 days from today http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...8#post14505478

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello,
    Hello, I want to get the threads for Forten's Illusion and Confidants and confessions started, in order for the plotline to be closed.
    Anything that your character is doing should go into a thread entitled " Forten's Illusion Ch 3 + your title or Confidants CH 3 + your title. Tag me in the thread.

Page 19 of 20 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last
+ Reply to Thread