Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
VtR Questions and Scene Talk

Page 11 of 20 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last

Jennifer Hazelton

Psychangel there was an edit in the ST post.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Psychangel , the edit never made it to the site for some reason. I deleted to post in order to make the correct post.
    You can make a new post after mine. So we are rolling back the scene, the accusation of kicking did not occur. The vampires listening in should mark this

4. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

Psychangel , the edit never made it to the site for some reason. I deleted to post in order to make the correct post.
    You can make a new post after mine. So we are rolling back the scene, the accusation of kicking did not occur. The vampires listening in should mark this
    Thanks, I'll watch for it.
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

1 success

Roll for Dropping Bodies, Night of the Jackal Preparations! (Accidentally rolled twice cause in to many threads at once, took the roll with the earliest timestamp. LOL)

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

I am considering it Pisces, I will let you know.

Pyschangel - I deleted the post because Mabel is no longer in the same location. Feel free to move to Comms if she checks in, or create a thread if she contributes to the plotline. Otherwise, feel free to cover what she has done 'off screen' with narration when she joins in with others in the plot.

It is qouted here so you can use your writing in another place.
    QuoteQuote:
    Mable hoped the men made it in. Maybe she had been enough of a distraction? She'd wait near by ready to swoop in if needed. She could at least try and get them out if they needed a heavy hitter.

Frustrated she got out of the truck and started trimming the nearest tree and waited.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

I am considering it Pisces, I will let you know.

Pyschangel - I deleted the post because Mabel is no longer in the same location. Feel free to move to Comms if she checks in, or create a thread if she contributes to the plotline. Otherwise, feel free to cover what she has done 'off screen' with narration when she joins in with others in the plot.

It is qouted here so you can use your writing in another place.
    Thanks, I think I did the correct thing to remove my marble. I said EXIT SCENE I'll set her up with a check in in a bit. -Psych
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

pisces - The house rule detaches heightened senses from the Auspex discipline, so Auspex would not be factored into any use of it.

14. Likes pisces liked this post

pisces - The house rule detaches heightened senses from the Auspex discipline, so Auspex would not be factored into any use of it.
    All good! Thanks for checking up on this for me. I appreciate it.

16. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello. Criminal Intent folks, Mr, Kowalsic called folks to arrange a meeting on January 31st. Lets wrap these threads up. Plot is moving forward. White Ruach deltadream Psychangel

18. Likes Psychangel, Ruach, White liked this post

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

Hello. Criminal Intent folks, Mr, Kowalsic called folks to arrange a meeting on January 31st. Lets wrap these threads up. Plot is moving forward. White Ruach deltadream Psychangel
    Mable is available to move forward.

20. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 11 of 20 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread