Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1509) Richard and Juan

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Juan has accepted his apology but Richard still worries if lingering offense might lead to sabotage in the future. The last thing he wanted was bad blood with his own Priscus, if he had any hope at thriving in this society all of it could be lost by simply being on Juan bad side for too long. "Yes, you don't have to worry about me disappearing again and if I should have reason to travel again I will pay you the respect of giving you a heads up. I meant no disrespect Priscus Cordoba. In fact I look forward to our next family meeting, I have been out of the fold for far too long."

J
    Juan Cordoba

Richard's insistence on his good character was met with a nod, "Excellent. I expect you will keep your word on that." The Priscus held out a hand to shake, "Your forthrightness and candor has been recognized. Walk freely knowing that I do not harbor any ill will toward you."

Richard takes a precarious step forward towards the lethal Juan and forces himself to take the mans hand with a smile, shaking it firmly, "Glad to hear it, is there anything from the meeting you feel I should know?" he leaves his question open ended, a simple yes or no was all that he was looking for, he takes a free moment to peek over his shoulder, noticing that court was filling in rather slowly considering the multitude of new faces that had been present last month. Still this wasn't the appropriate venue for giving that discussion its due, but for now he would rest easier in the mourning knowing that he isn't in the dark about anything important.

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Since you asked," Juan replied gripping Richard's hand with comparable firmness. "Marco Fernandez was Acknowledged at the meeting. Thanks to her diligent efforts in supporting the Domain, Vivian York has earned Tenancy." Still with a smile on his face, "Those were the major high points of the evening."

"That's good to hear" Richard makes an effort to release himself from the handshake,"I look forward to our next meeting, is there anything you needed to discuss with me Priscus?" He makes an effort to be open withJuan but this still wasn't the most organic of situations after having addressed the real issue that caused him to call for this audience in the first place.

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Not at all," Juan's grin remains upright. "You've addressed my concern and I've addressed yours. All I ask is don't be a stranger." The Priscus's eyes gravitated down the hall, "Let's get return to the gathering. Shall we?"

Unless there's anything else Richard wants Juan to speak about, Juan will return to the main thread with Richard.

Richards nods, there isn't much more to be said on the subject that hasn't already been. "Let's, In fact I think I will say hello to Ms.York."

Richard returns to the main thread with Juan

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.