Ended
Watch

(1509) Ale and Katya

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    s
    sumthingpositiv

Resisting the impulse to tell Alessandra the bow is unnecessary, Katya understands formal etiquette and lets her finish before saying, "Oh busy as usual, not much has slowed down since we last spoke but then again I guess that is a good thing. I was training with Poi chains recently in my spare time though." her eyebrow raises at her cousin "What is new with you? Finding new friends or hobbies to keep you busy these nights?" she always seemed so quiet, something Katya found comfort in. Indeed in this exchange, Ale almost reminds Katya of herself.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She preferred talking outside of Court with her Family, much less formal.

“Poi chains? Not sure I’ve heard of or seen em. But it sounds interesting, maybe you could show me sometime.” She replies.

New with her? She wished she had something exciting to report on, but she didn’t.

Nothing really new.” She says with a frown. “Just been working on getting my connections established, which isn’t as easy as I thought it would be.” There was a hint of disappointment in her voice. The traditions she grew up with and was taught all her mortal life were just gone. “But it hasn’t deterred me, just kinda sucks you know?” she liked that she could talk to Katya and feel some sense of trust with her. “As far as hobbies, well,” she says as she shrugs, “Not really. I’ve been spending a lot of time walking around and getting to know the Domain. Managed to get a Herd started, which has been a huge help. Been thinking of looking into a gym or something that offers boxing type classes and working on my fighting skills.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

s
    sumthingpositiv

"Certainly." she says with a smile. "they are small and easily portable so I can bring them anywhere next time you want to see them. If you've ever seen fire dancers in Hawaii, they swing poi chains as well, I'm just less inclined to use fire for obvious reasons."

For now at least

When Ale shares her frustration with her long term progress Katya nods, "Indeed, there are many hoops we have to jump through in order to establish certain things, despite our abilities that make other things easier." there was little she could offer in terms of help and it wasn't the best of places to carry such conversation. "Herds are good, I've been meaning to expand mine a bit. First shooting and now boxing, that looks like it could be fun. Will you study just that or do you think you'll see what other types of styles are offered once you find the appropriate gym?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She chuckled at the fire comment, “Completely understandable.” She agreed, wanting nothing to do with fire herself. Her Beast was all too eager to agree with that thought.

“People have just lost the traditions of how things used to be done. It’s sad really.” Her father would be rolling in his grave. “Not to mention being a woman always presents its own difficulty.” Having to prove herself all over again really sucked.

“Not sure yet. There are just so many interesting and fun styles I don’t know where I would start.” There was a sparkle in her eyes as she talked, “But I’ve realized I can’t rely solely on my guns, tends to draw a lot of attention.” the Savage laughed, “If I find something fun, did you want me to call you? Might be fun to spar with you.”

s
    sumthingpositiv

Her mouth curls to the side as she nods, "Unfortunately, many men would assume the exclusion of women is tradition that must be upheld, but let that be their downfall for their ignorance." she says with a wave of her hand "Have there ever been any women in that domain that rose to the top?"

When Ale offers the invitation to join in close quarters fighting she laughs, "That sounds delightful, I would love to join you. Perhaps it would be good for both of us since we seem to be at a similar level. I've been meaning to find some way to improve my grappling skills anyhow..."

To better augment my tying skills.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Ah, touché Seneschal Harding.” She replies with a laugh. “A very good point. And yes, that line of thinking has led to many a downfall. I was the first to hold that position, and even though my father put me in the roll, I still had to fight and prove myself. Which earned me respect.” She wasn’t being arrogant, but she was proud of what she did.

This was defiantly the first time she head fight training referred to as delightful.

“Great! I’ll call a few places and see what I can get setup. Unless, of course, you want to spar together first before any training?” she offers, slightly teasing and having fun with her Cousin.

“Any word on when you’ll be hosting another evening at The Asylum?” she had to admit, she was curious.

s
    sumthingpositiv

"Well at least your father's appointment was evidence that it can be done. It's a shame there is no gold standard for deciding who is leader in that field. Do you suppose there might be someone in the domain that can help that along?" she knew there were some who had more contacts tied to powerful people and wasn't sure if that might help.

With a shrug Katya says "If you would like to set up a time I'm game." she smiles and sticks her tongue out at Ale "I might make you my guinea pig and suggest we try hojojitsu at which, you'll get to practice your hand at tying knots as well." it was good she brought that topic up because it segued nicely into her answer. "Now that you mention it, I am thinking about hosting an event soon. I was thinking of just doing an intro rope class this time around for anyone interested. I thought about doing a bottoms buffet but part of me feels guessing at which fetish would draw peoples' attention might be a waste of space and resources for people who don't get any spectators." her head shakes as she mutters "the poor spanking station had no one to attend last time."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Traditionally, the leader is decided by vote. But my family had been in charge for many years, the position being passed down by father to son. His passing it to me caused a major upset among the Caporegimes, and thus I had to prove not only my skills, but my loyalty as well.” It had not been easy or pleasant, and wasn’t something she would elaborate on more.

“I’m not sure. While the word of another does carry some weight, it is still a process of proving yourself. I have some leads I’m working on. Unfortunately, my Family name doesn’t help me here.”

Yet another reason Ale liked her cousin, she was up for anything. “You got it.” She chuckles.

“I’ll try anything at least once, so count me in.” never know, tying knots could come in handy someday. “Well, what other kinds of stations could you offer? To be honest, a spanking stations doesn’t sound like it would all that exciting. But I’m basing that off not knowing what else was offered and my own opinion. While I have no knowledge on the whole fetish thing, I would guess people would be drawn to what is different and taboo. The more it pushes the boundaries the more people seem to be into it.” She shrugs, not sure if she was being helpful or not.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya listens to Ale share her past, surprised that she feels comfortable in doing so in Elysium but is grateful for her candor. At hearing her own experience with the other capos, Katya rolls her eyes "It is unfortunate that it caused an upset, but I commend your father for seeing past that old patriarchal tradition of valuing a male heir carrying a lineage on." she shrugs and says "Well, if you ever need an extra body to appear tough in meetings, give me a call." she had just the combat boots to pull that look off.

With a curled lip, Katya thinks back to the last bottoms buffet. "Let's see, last party involved a spanking station, a candle wax station and a tying station. If i were to take that all up a level further..." her mind wanders through the various kinks she's heard of "More taboo ones might be fire cupping, breath play and blood play. Breath play would be fine, the other two I'd have to think about to make sure it wouldn't warrant a security risk." last thing she wanted was some vampire to loose control to their beast, lapping up the blood of a bottom and interrupting a scene or worse, fleeing in terror.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She left out the part about being an only child. Laughing, “I’ll keep that in mind and will more than likely take you up on that. I extend the same offer, if you need someone to provide security or anything, let me know.” She wasn’t the Reeve, but she could certainly hold her own.

She winces at the mention of the fire, “Yeah, I could see the fire cupping going bad. Same with the blood play, like you said, a security risk. But the breath play sounds interesting, though again, not something I’m familiar with.” Might be fun to learn about. “Maybe offer the stations that provided the most interest and add the breath play?” was an idea.

“So any new and interesting Kindred in the Domain I should meet?” she asks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7

You do not have permission to view the list of names.