Ended
Watch

(1509) The Martha Show

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    M
    Matrixchild

Marco could handle most any innuendo. It was something he was very accustom to and always enjoyed. What surprised him though was when innuendo came from unexpected places. When Martha returned his flirtation by saying she was 'very naughty' his mind raced and he had to do everything he could to keep his feet planted instead of taking her back to her office and having his way with her. "Well later you should confess your sins to me. I can help you atone for them." He smirked at her as he spoke but his eyes screamed how much he wanted her.

His mind had become singular focused and the conversations of others had drained away. He heard Konrad's return of his greeting but all he could really think about was his lust. At the words 'a more private corner' he shifted his head to one side and drifted a little away from the group, inviting Martha, as well as Gabrielle and Diana, to join him. "It is quite hectic in the middle of everything," he said to Diana.

"And I think you would look spectacular in any color, or anything for that matter," he said to Martha, looking at her seductively.

Gabrielle followed the other kindred where Marco invited them. She wondered if Marco was always so flirty or if he and martha were an item. The Toulouse priest of the Lancea Sanctum surely wouldn't have approved, and they had law for that in france, but maybe things were a bit different here. Whether this was good or bad remained to be seen.

Still, the compliment was totally appropriate, the Keeper looked positively lovely in that new look.

"I'll join my cousins in congratulating you on your looks Keeper. I like it too. You would make a good model for a painting. Maybe I should immortalize this with some new art Keeper Villers."

V

The exchange between Marco and Martha continues to puzzle Diana but she doesn't dwell on it.

Looking at the crowd that gathers around Martha, it certainly is a beautiful group.

Gaby speaks up and she is relieved to have something else to focus on. "You're painting everyone, aren't you Gabrielle? That's great, keeping your art sharp like that." her smile is wide and genuine.
    BP 1 | Striking Looks 4 (ethereal, captivating) | Presence 3 (friendly)
    Health 7 | Vitae 8/10 | Willpower 4/4

Martha Villiers

PRE

As praise comes her way, Martha becomes visibly bashful. It seems pretty genuine bashfulness.

Leaning hard on her cane, Martha offers a demure smile to Marco and Gaby and sneaks an extra glance to Diana's legs before giggling her nervous approval to Gaby's suggestion of a painting.

"Thank you. I am grateful for your kind words..." she nods to Marco and Gaby both. Clearly sincere, she adds, "I should be only too delighted to encourage any Art, Miss! I echo Miss Barnes' sentiment and will be only happy to sit for you..." with a smile, she nods generally to Gaby, Diana and Marco as if to encompass the trio and any collective Art projects they may want help with.

Rubbing hard at her crippled hip, she leans harder on her cane. Another cheery smile is offered to Marco and her thoughts turn to Daisy Dukes...
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

M
    Matrixchild

Marco looked to Gabrielle as she made her offer to Martha. With a playful smile he said, "I'm hurt you didn't offer to paint me. I've been told I make a good model."

He then watched Martha throughout her response. Again with the glances to Diana's legs. He continued to try and wrap his mind around her obsession without falling on the obvious answer of her own missing leg. "So how have you three kept yourselves these last evenings? You could always elaborate on your own naughtiness Martha. Us Daeva always enjoy scandalous action. I promise I won't tell if you do," he said with another playful smile.

She answered in kind to Marco playful tone.

"It's not that I didn't offered Marco, but Keeper Villers here has the seniority ... not to mention the looks to merit first pass at Gaby's painting offer. Like Diana said, I plan on making a whole slew of kindred's painting, everyone in the city if I can afford it."

Turning to the Keeper she asked.

"Speaking of which Keeper, I'll need some quiet space to exert my artistic skills. Would it be ok if I did that in elyseum ? The place seems very oriented towards that. With the lighting and the decoration. I don't promise a Van Gogh or a Magritte, but I think I can manage a good painting, given space and time ..."

There the offer was made, she hoped the Keeper was open minded enough to take it.

"I don't know," the cultured voice of the Ventrue Priscus pronounced as she strode into the conversation. "I feel as though surrealism would be the perfect choice were one to hope to capture Mr. Fernandez's essence. Perhaps you might paint 'Ceci n'est pas un demon,' beneath his image. I could think of no better signifier of treachery."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha's eyes went wide as Josephine approached. Nodding her respectful greeting, she offered Jo a curtsy too.

Her peg leg trembled and her hand gripped at her cane while briefly staring at Jo's shoes and lower legs.

Looking to Gaby with wide eyes, she nodded her silent agreement to the plan to paint in the Nox.

Pain stabbed through her thigh stump, tiny Martha rubbed at her crippled leg once more and steadied her Beast at the sudden presence of the intimidating Josephine. Even the familiar chime of a British accent held no comfort.

"Treachery?" she echoes. Wondering where Jo was taking this potentially provocative and volatile legal accusation; but then she caught up. "Golly!" she giggles. Her mind, she realized, was too preoccupied with the threat of Erika and her shadowy legions of doom and navigating the reference to Magritte and the pipe was thus slightly skewed.

"I see...!" she chuckled much more merrily now, "The treachery of images..." she nods, her tone suggesting more that she's reassuring herself this wasn't a legal accusation; but now a matter of having to keep pace with Jo's intellectual gymnastics.

Her twin tails bob.
    "Well, Marco and the Demon within... It's certainly a theme rich with surreal artistic possibilities!" she smiles at Jo then to all those listening. Though Martha's not blind the intimacy Jo's remark hints at with Marco, her wide eyes and innocent smiles suggest Martha's very receptive to seeing where this exchange might go next.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

9. Likes Cayce liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

He smiled to Gabrielle as she offered her explanation just as Josephine approached. He smiled politely to her as his beast struggled within. It desired to show the religious woman one particular sin: murder. The image of him tearing her apart, making her dissolve into ashes, flashed through his vision just as she spoke of treachery. The statement came to him out of nowhere and so he raised his eyebrow in surprise. "Treachery Priscus Sterling? How so?"

His focus was on what felt like a accusation against his honor so much that he barely registered Martha's attempts to deflect.

V

The exchange between Gaby and Marco barely registers against Josephine's entrance. Her beast felt threatened and her chest was tight throughout the Priscus' words.

While she may have relaxed on her own, the tension that came after Josephine's words kept her on edge.

She simply smiled though, a wide and bright expression. "Sister Josephine! How wonderful to see you again after last Court. I trust you've been keeping well? You'll have to tell me all about it. I like your outfit tonight, very polished. You didn't feel like feathers this evening?" she asks, the smile still on her face. She glances to the others. "How long have you been a fan of surreal art, Sister? Who are your favourite painters?"
    BP 1 | Striking Looks 4 (ethereal, captivating) | Presence 3 (friendly)
    Health 7 | Vitae 8/10 | Willpower 4/4

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.